4675 Desert Bridge Ct, Highland, MI 48356 Map · Phone number

About Jack Brown DJ / Entertainment

Jack Brown DJ Entertainment specializes in customized, personal wedding receptions in all of Southeast Michigan. Unlike some of the larger DJ companies, we do not do weddings on consecutive days so that we can focus completely on YOUR wedding rather than be concerned about someone else's wedding (If a company is performing at as many as 25 weddings on a weekend, how much personal attention can you expect from them?).

We work with you to achieve your dream wedding. Check with any of the hundreds of delighted clients we have worked with. That is one reason why we have become one of Michigan's most-trusted Wedding entertainment companies. Contact us today to learn more!

"We Make Memories"

Couple dancing
Couple dancing
b65e74eb6f05f56e john jen floor

11 Reviews for Jack Brown DJ / Entertainment

Jack is awesome! He's easy to work with, makes it personal, and did a phenomenal job at our wedding. The dance floor was full the whole night!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Michael · Married on 10/12/2013

Jack Brown did an excellent Job for my wedding. From the time we first met to the last dance he provided exceptional service that made that night the most memorable night (in a good way) for both my wife and myself. He not only provided DJ services for our wedding but was also there as a resource when it came to questions for other wedding tasks. If you are recently engaged and are looking for a DJ I would definitely recommend at least talking with Jack, you won't regret it and if you do chose him I can ensure you that not only will the music be good but the night will run smoothly, people will enjoy themselves, and the night will be memorable. THANKS AGAIN JACK!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Matt · Married on 08/17/2013

Jack was very professional and all about making our day as special as possible. He did everything he could to accommodate our requests. He did an excellent job keeping the day on time and was an amazing MC. I have not heard a single complaint from guests about the music selection, only compliments, many stated that it was the best DJ experience they have had as a guest.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Jack Brown DJ / Entertainment FAQ

• What services do you offer? Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• Mark Evans DJ Entertainment
    Mark Evans DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jack is one of the great DJ's in the area. I met him years ago at the Mobile Beat Las Vegas DJ Conference and we became instant friends. Although we are competitors we have worked with each other sharing our knowledge with other area DJ's and recommending each other for events we cannot cover ourselves. I can do that with Jack because he is a professional in what he does.

• Five Star Entertainment, LLC
    Five Star Entertainment, LLC Wedding DJs

When I am already booked and not available to entertain at a wedding reception, Jack is one of a handful of entertainers I trust to refer.

• Dunham Hills Golf Club
    Dunham Hills Golf Club Country Club Weddings

We always know when Jack Brown and his crew are doing a wedding at Dunham Hills that our guests are going to have a rocking party! Professional, responsible, personable and attentive to details, Jack Brown is a DH Favorite!

• 4675 Desert Bridge Ct Highland, 48356 See on map