Jack Brown DJ / Entertainment Reviews

11 | Highland, MI

11 Reviews for Jack Brown DJ / Entertainment

Jack is awesome! He's easy to work with, makes it personal, and did a phenomenal job at our wedding. The dance floor was full the whole night!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Michael · Married on 10/12/2013

Jack Brown did an excellent Job for my wedding. From the time we first met to the last dance he provided exceptional service that made that night the most memorable night (in a good way) for both my wife and myself. He not only provided DJ services for our wedding but was also there as a resource when it came to questions for other wedding tasks. If you are recently engaged and are looking for a DJ I would definitely recommend at least talking with Jack, you won't regret it and if you do chose him I can ensure you that not only will the music be good but the night will run smoothly, people will enjoy themselves, and the night will be memorable. THANKS AGAIN JACK!

Matt · Married on 08/17/2013

Jack was very professional and all about making our day as special as possible. He did everything he could to accommodate our requests. He did an excellent job keeping the day on time and was an amazing MC. I have not heard a single complaint from guests about the music selection, only compliments, many stated that it was the best DJ experience they have had as a guest.

Brittany · Married on 08/31/2012

My husband and I really wanted to create a fun reception. We have very different tastes in music and different things that were important to us. Jack worked with us planning the even every step of the way and listened to what was important to both of us and made it work. I had so many guests come to me during and after the wedding to tell me how much fun they had and Jack was a HUGE part of that! He set the tone for the whole evening and he did it just right. I would recommend Jack to anyone and everyone no matter what you are looking for in your reception Jack will make it happen!

Sent on 09/26/2012

Rachel · Married on 08/03/2012

My Husband and I have very different taste in music, but it was equally important to us that our wedding reception was fun for all of our guests, not just keeping everyone on the dance floor but also having lots of interaction for the whole party. Jack Brown was amazingly skilled and exceeded my expectations for keeping everyone entertained, interactive and dancing all night. He also genuinely cared that our wedding was perfect and that we were well taken care of with all of our own concers considered when it came to music choice and catering to our specific (and very eclectic) wedding guests and party.

Sent on 08/19/2012
  • User2601968 · 2+ years ago

I have never experienced so much frustration when planning something and not getting anywhere with anyone's help. Then we found Jack. He took over everything for me and Joe! I really mean just about everything. He even took the time to come to the rehearsal so everything would go as planned for us. I have never been so happy with a service we paid for and got the quality that they delivered. It was amazing and perfiect. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/16/2012

Helga · Married on 06/11/2011

Jack and Sandy were professional from our first contact, returning all emails and phone calls promptly. They listen to what you want your event to be and work to make the event "Your Day" and not just 'play music'.

Tom and I were thoroughly impressed with Jack and Alex at our wedding reception, they made sure that everything went smoothly and everyone had a great time.

We got comments from our guests after the wedding about how much fun they had, thanks to Jack!

Sent on 07/09/2011

Kristina · Married on 08/08/2009

Jack and his wife Sandy, as well as their assistant Alex, were absolutely wonderful. They were great in assisting us with all the music planning prior to the wedding. They were more than accomodating for meetings and phone calls/e-mails. The music for our reception turned out great and the dance floor was never empty. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/22/2009

Katie · Married on 10/11/2008

Jack Brown and his team are very COOL! They made my wedding a blast. Everyone had a great time. Jack Brown even made a dinner time game that kept the room entertained while waiting to go to the buffet. If the hall didn't close at 12 midnight, the party would've kept rocking till 2am! We loved this company, we loved they're professionalism, we loved they're customized selection of music! A+

Sent on 11/04/2008

It was a pleasure to work with Jack Brown DJ. The small business was professional and provided above and beyond service. My husband and I were coming in from out of town, and Jack skyped with us on several occasions. He provided a wedding guide for us to think about and then helped complete. He had great suggestions for type of music and songs we were unsure about, and he was able to get any song we asked for. He went above and beyond in checking out our venue and meeting us on site for our rehearsal. He was a pleasure to work with, and I would highly recommend. Great price as well!

Sent on 11/20/2015

We had a wonderful time working with Jack!