13561 Dunham Rd, Hartland, MI 48353 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Dunham Hills Golf Club

Dunham Hills Golf Club is a pristine country club wedding venue in Hartland, Michigan. This breathtaking venue offers everything a couple needs to make their celebration elegant and intrinsic to their style. Whether you want a simple outdoor cocktail reception or a more formal celebration in the ballroom, Dunham Hills Golf Club has something for everyone to make their wedding unique. Dunham Hills has an exceptional culinary and event planning staff to make your wedding experience easy. They work with you one on one to determine your wedding must-haves and budget, then plan an experience that exceeds all expectations. For a once in a lifetime wedding day, visit Dunham Hills Golf Club.

Facilities and Capacity
Dunham Hills Golf Club provides indoor and outdoor venue accommodations for up to 300 guests. The rolling hills and scattered trees are an idyllic backdrop for outdoor ceremonies. You can host your ceremony and/or cocktail hour on the event lawn overlooking the golf course. For your reception, you have the option of hosting a cocktail-style party on the private patio, or a more formal reception inside the clubhouse. The clubhouse dining hall features Edison-style lighting, a rustic fireplace, and tall windows overlooking the golf course and nearby countryside. The clubhouse four exits to the fountain terrace and patio. Regardless of which venue spaces you use, you will be able to decorate and design a custom floor plan that suits your wedding style and guest count.

Dunham Hills Golf Club offers a variety of wedding packages individually designed to reflect your needs and personal style. They have an attentive staff that caters to your every need, whether that’s setting up decor or coordinating with your vendors for a seamless wedding experience. They offer tastings, cake cutting, rehearsal time, and vendor recommendations to make the planning process simpler. Dunham Hills Golf Club also offers discounts to rentals for couples who book their rehearsal dinner, shower, bachelor/bachelorette party, or another event at the clubhouse.

Follow Dunham Hills Golf Club on

Photos 41 Photos
Real Weddings 6 Photos

38 Reviews for Dunham Hills Golf Club

Emily W. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

A place from your dreams!

Our wedding at Dunham Hills was amazing to say the least. Lee was a dream to work with. Because my husband and I are fairly young, we had a lot of trouble with venues and caterers. Lee made sure that we go exactly what we wanted, and made sure to take care of what we didn’t want as well! (We have family members with very strong opinions). Lee made it clear that My husband and I were the priority, especially me. When COVID happened and we changed our date, she made sure we had plenty of options to have exactly what we envisioned. Even with our new date, we had PERFECT weather and a beautiful day. Our food tasted like it came from a five star restaurant, and she offered us flexibility with decorations. She helped me with everything and made sure I wasn’t stressed about minor details the day of. One of the biggest things I was worried about was that after my wedding was over, I would find I missed something or that it was lacking. I can confidently say that I regret NOTHING about my wedding or experience at Dunham Hills. My wedding day was at a beautiful place with the people I loved most and a hard working and supportive team. I cannot recommend this place enough. If you want a gorgeous, affordable, and memorable venue, this is your place! A huge thank you to Lee and all of the hard working servers who did nothing but resupply my mimosa bar. Love, the Wolfs. ❤️

Sent on 12/05/2020
  • Nina Arszulowicz

Nina · Married on 09/05/2020

The Perfect Reception

My reception couldn’t have been more perfect. Lee and her team worked so hard with me to make sure my vision came to life! She is super responsive and fun to work with. I had Actually picked and hired Lee/Dunham Hills 3 years before my actual wedding. Lee made sure the day ran smoothly and that I was happy and taken care of- above and beyond service! The grounds are also so gorgeous for photos, even in a little bit of rain.
    Now, let’s talk about the food- Lee is a good genius!!! She can pretty much make anything- the menu has so many possibilities (instead of her giving you only a couple options to pick from). She works with you to create the perfect menu that you actually want. Her food is what sold me on the venue in the first place. ALL of my guests kept coming up and RAVING about the food- said it was the best they ever had at a wedding! I honestly can’t recommend Dunham Hills enough- this venue is so perfect for any style of wedding.

Sent on 12/02/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Dunham Hills Golf Club FAQ

• How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Country/Golf Club
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking

1 Real Wedding

• 13561 Dunham Rd Hartland, MI, 48353 See on map
    248-599-0072 (Phone number)
    Location of (Dunham Hills Golf Club)

Dunham Hills Golf Club frequently asked questions

What are the most important characteristics of Dunham Hills Golf Club in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Dunham Hills Golf Club for wedding events is known for:

• Banquet Hall
  • Country/Golf Club

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Dunham Hills Golf Club for wedding events?

Dunham Hills Golf Club offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:

• Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Dunham Hills Golf Club offer?

Dunham Hills Golf Club offers the following types of wedding events:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party

What services does Dunham Hills Golf Club offer for wedding events?

Dunham Hills Golf Club offers the following services for wedding events:

• Event Planner
  • Event Rentals

What furniture and decorations does Dunham Hills Golf Club have available for wedding events?

Dunham Hills Golf Club offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:

• Chairs

What percentage of users recommend Dunham Hills Golf Club and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Dunham Hills Golf Club is recommended by 95% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5.0 in flexibility, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.8 in average response time, 4.8 in professionalism and 4.8 in value.