1433 Dover Hl N, Walled Lake, MI 48390 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Sesmar Company LLC

We have photographed more than 300 weddings since January 2004. Each and one of them have been nothing short of a party!

Our coverage is mainly documentary and candid. We capture the beat of the moment. We love a close up of tears of joys rolling of a bride's face. We love to zoom in on an unadulterated laughter on a recently-announced wife as her recently-announced husband fumbles for that garter underneath her wedding dress. Please note that we only document weddings and not direct it.

Lastly, We do not leave my studio without my backup equipment. We always bring two cameras with me during photoshoot. Two of them are installed with redundant accessories in case the first one fails. If the second camera fails, I still have a third one on hand. This assures 100% uninterrupted coverage.

img0085
img0085
339eba3c68172879 1442579119838 img1924

26 Reviews for Sesmar Company LLC

Corie · Married on 09/17/2016

Ramy was wonderful to work with from start to finish. Reasonably priced, professional, and so friendly. The engagement session was included in the package and was a great way for us to get to know him. The photos turned out amazing and left us with no doubt about how the wedding photos would be. I can't tell you how many people are blown away by how beautiful the pictures are. So many people have asked for the name of my photographers and I don't hesitate to recommend Ramy. The day of timeline Ramy prepared for us helped the day to go off without a hitch.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/20/2016

Ramy photographed our wedding this August. First of all, he was beyond great on the actual day of - flexible, relaxed, and really good with our family members and guests. We just got the photos back and we could not be happier. I have no idea how he captured so many good shots! He was able to capture all of the right moments and emotions. The pictures even reflect the great mix of different personalities we had. My husband and I would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Shannon · Married on 07/16/2016

Ramyphotography is true talent and professionalism. As a hectic bride and in the midst of my wedding day, Ramy was an amazing help and captured the precious moments of the day that passed in a blur. My wedding day was filled with a lot of emotion and she made sure to capture every tear, every smile and every special moment (while keeping the wedding timeline on track). I cried once seeing my photos after my wedding. It was like reliving my wedding day all over again but at the most beautiful angle. Wedding photography is an investment and Ramyphotography is worth every single penny. In the moments of my reception that needed a little assistance, Ramyphotography was there to help with ideas to make the moments more magical. For example, placing my wedding cake under the warm glow of our cafe lights to make even more incredible pictures. I highly recommend Ramyphotography. They are guaranteed to capture each wedding uniquely in its most perfect way.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Sesmar Company LLC Pricing

Sesmar Company LLC Price Rates

Sesmar Company LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,799.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,799.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images

• Jack Brown DJ / Entertainment
    Jack Brown DJ / Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with Ramy on many occasions. He is great to work with and does beautiful work. We are proud to call him a collegue and friend!

• Timeless Media Productions
    Timeless Media Productions Wedding Videographers

I had the pleasure of working a New Year's Eve wedding with Ramses. What a talented, extremely friendly and helpful individual! Ramy is able to effortlessly blend into wedding and ceremony. For a personable and extremely professional wedding photographer, I highly recommend using RamyPhotography. I've included this photographer on our personal website as our preferred links and professional contacts. I hope to work with him again in the future!

• Motor City HDJ
    Motor City HDJ Wedding DJs

I worked with Ramy for a wedding in West Bloomfield. He was constantly moving all night making sure that he was capturing the most essential and important moments!

• 1433 Dover Hl N Walled Lake, 48390 See on map