Motor City HDJ

Brighton, Michigan View map
$1,000 Most Popular Price

$1,000 Most Popular Price

Mobile DJ companies are turning out to be a dime a dozen these days. So, how are we a “high-definition DJ service?"

• Competitive pricing
  • Quality service
  • Relevant music
  • Sense of urgency
  • Excellent performance

There is NO hard-to-read contract, no fine-print, and no gimmicks. We’ve got over 15 years of experience in the industry and it shows.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,000

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Projector
Uplighting

• Jamie
    Jamie C. Married on 06/18/2022

Another fantastic party with the best DJ out there

Brett has become family to us as he's DJ'ed 4 events I've attended and/or planned. He is one of the most friendly people you'll ever meet! He keeps everyone up and enjoying themselves. His portal is so incredibly helpful while planning a wedding. He gives top picks for all kinds of special dances and that was a HUGE help for some of the ones we got stuck on. He did the ceremony music for us as well and it was absolutely perfectly faded into the next song. I didn't have to worry about anything once I submitted the forms a few days before our wedding. He had it all set and ready to go for the big day. I loved not having to handle anything! Our guests continue to rave about him, some even made sure to get his contact information for upcoming events and I so hope they hire him since I know it will be a good time! Our venue has also raved about how easy he was to work with. If you need a DJ, Motor City HDJ is your absolute best option and you will NOT regret it.
    Michelle Married on 06/04/2022

Motor City HDJ was the best!!

Brett was so amazing on our big day!! We had to reschedule 3 times due to COVID and each time he was so understanding and helpful. When we finally got to celebrate he was the best DJ we could have asked for! We had a crowd that wasn’t really into dancing but he knew what to play to get people out of their seats. He was so much fun!!
    Kristen O. Married on 05/21/2022

Top notch DJ service for my daughter’s wedding

100% recommend Motor City HDJ!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Chase & Stacy
    24 photos · 07/16/2017

MammothBooth! MammothBooth! Photo Booths

If there's a wedding vendor our there that MammothBooth! would highly recommend, Motor City HDJ would without a doubt be it. As a photobooth vendor, we need a party to be rocking sides to get our iconic, hilarious images, and Brett helps make that happen. Motor City HDJ is professional, fun, and creates the perfect party with full dance floors, each and every time. MammothBooth! + Motor City HDJ is one of the best pairs you could make for the party time of your wedding, I guarantee it.

Jesse D. Green Photography Jesse D. Green Photography Wedding Photographers

If there's a wedding vendor our there that I would highly recommend, Motor City HDJ would without a doubt be it. Generally, we'll work alongside each other for 3-5 weddings per year and it is always an incredible experience. Brett is the only DJ that I'll recommend to my clients as he is professional, fun, and creates the perfect party and full dance floors, each and every time. No worrying about unprofessional DJ's who are constantly talking in the microphone, repping their company name to your guests and overall just don't "get it"; Motor City HDJ is the ONLY choice for your upcoming wedding or event.

JP Creative Arts JP Creative Arts Wedding Photographers

Motor City HDJ are the real deal. I have worked with Brett on several events and all I can say is wow. The energy and good times he created was amazing. Brett was even out on the floor with everyone showing them how to do certain dances. He is very involved with his clients and clients' guests and you can tell how much he enjoys what he does.

Brighton, Michigan, 48116
3133204999

10 AM - 10 PM M-Tr 10 AM - 2 AM Fri - Su
Location of (Motor City HDJ)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding