Brighton, MI 48116 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Motor City HDJ

Mobile DJ companies are turning out to be a dime a dozen these days. So, how are we a “high-definition DJ service?"

• Competitive pricing
  • Quality service
  • Relevant music
  • Sense of urgency
  • Excellent performance

There is NO hard-to-read contract, no fine-print, and no gimmicks. We’ve got over 15 years of experience in the industry and it shows.

Follow Motor City HDJ on

168 Reviews for Motor City HDJ

• Jodi

Jodi S. · Married on 03/14/2020

An Amazing Experience!

Brett helped us with every step of the process he made it so easy on us and he's such a joy to be around, he has so much positive energy. He was so accommodating and available, we couldn't be happier with everything.
    We got married on March 14th, 2020 right before the state pretty much shut down due to covid and he came through for us and was there and super supportive. We highly recommend Motor city HDJ!

Sent on 07/12/2020

Alexandra S. · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing and professional experience

Brett of Motor City HDJ was a phenomenal choice! We heard him at another wedding and knew we had to have him play at ours. The whole process was easy and he went above and beyond explaining his process and going over the details with us. From start to finish the ceremony, entrances, etc. went so efficiently and he ran the whole show. He did a great job mixing my family's cultural music along with music that everyone likes as well. I have never seen a DJ so effectively gauge the feeling of the room to choose the perfect songs to keep everyone going. Brett checked in with me and sought me out to check that my husband and I were happy with everything which I appreciated. We even had an issue with our venue contract and he smoothed it over for us so we didn't have to deal with it during our night. I cannot recommend Brett enough to DJ your big night!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 02/09/2019

Outstanding

Brett is the best there is! When we decided on a DJ, I know it had to be Brett. From our first meeting to our big day, HDJ was a breeze. They have a great online portal to enter in your information, select songs for your special dances, and even let him know what songs you do not want played! Brett is a true professional. He knows how to work a crowd, mixes the songs perfectly into each other, it was hard to pull myself off the dance floor! I would 1000% recommend Brett to anyone! Having a great DJ is a must, our dance floor was always packed!

Sent on 02/20/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Motor City HDJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1000
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1000
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Projector
    Uplighting

1 Real Wedding

• MammothBooth! Photo Booths

If there's a wedding vendor our there that MammothBooth! would highly recommend, Motor City HDJ would without a doubt be it. As a photobooth vendor, we need a party to be rocking sides to get our iconic, hilarious images, and Brett helps make that happen. Motor City HDJ is professional, fun, and creates the perfect party with full dance floors, each and every time. MammothBooth! + Motor City HDJ is one of the best pairs you could make for the party time of your wedding, I guarantee it.

• Jesse D. Green Photography Wedding Photographers

If there's a wedding vendor our there that I would highly recommend, Motor City HDJ would without a doubt be it. Generally, we'll work alongside each other for 3-5 weddings per year and it is always an incredible experience. Brett is the only DJ that I'll recommend to my clients as he is professional, fun, and creates the perfect party and full dance floors, each and every time. No worrying about unprofessional DJ's who are constantly talking in the microphone, repping their company name to your guests and overall just don't "get it"; Motor City HDJ is the ONLY choice for your upcoming wedding or event.

• JP Creative Arts
    JP Creative Arts Wedding Photographers

Motor City HDJ are the real deal. I have worked with Brett on several events and all I can say is wow. The energy and good times he created was amazing. Brett was even out on the floor with everyone showing them how to do certain dances. He is very involved with his clients and clients' guests and you can tell how much he enjoys what he does.

• Brighton, Michigan, 48116 See on map
    3133204999 (Phone number)
    10 AM - 10 PM M-Tr 10 AM - 2 AM Fri - Su
    Location of (Motor City HDJ)