Motor City HDJ Reviews

Motor City HDJ 3
Motor City HDJ 4

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2018

BOOK MOTOR CITY HDJ - one of the best decisions we made

There is NO ONE better than Motor City HDJ. From the consultation before we officially booked to day of execution, Brett was incredible. Hilarious and personable with an attention to detail and professionalism that is unmatched - legitimately thought of EVERYTHING, and took care of everything without us even having to ask (he was usually like 20 steps ahead of us). He made our ceremony and reception run perfectly, and made sure everyone had a blast. I've never seen a DJ interact so naturally with a crowd. He even got on the dance floor himself a couple of times to help amp up the energy, our guests LOVED it. Booking Motor City HDJ is one of the best wedding decisions we made!! If you're thinking about booking them, DO IT NOW. You won't regret it.

Abby · Married on 07/13/2018

Brett was truly incredible - one of the best parts of our whole wedding! He made us feel at ease from the very moment we met him through the entire reception. He truly cares about the couples he works with from calling me a few months before to ask if I needed any help to texting me the night before the wedding to see how I’m feeling. And then to top it off he had the dance floor filled the whole night! Amazing music, amazing guy. Thank you, Brett!

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/30/2018

Brett was a breeze to work with. He was very professional, but also such a fun guy. I had been to a wedding he DJ'd before and he was the first (and of course only!) DJ I called and booked immediately when I found out he had our date open. After only chatting with him a few times, he understood and knew exactly what kind of music we liked and wanted. He's also not one to just sit on the sidelines and play music! He LOVES to get the guests involved and dance on the dance floor with them. Our guests have been raving about how fantastic he was and that we had the best reception they have ever been too. If you are looking for a DJ who will make your reception a party to remember call Brett ASAP. It truly will be one of your best decisions!

Hayley · Married on 06/23/2018

Brett was the life of the party! I don't think there was one point in the night when someone wasn't on the dance floor. He also accommodated our need for plenty of Spanish music. I cannot say enough good things about this DJ! You will be dancing all night and so will everyone else!

Kirsten · Married on 05/11/2018

Brett was amazing! He gives you so many ways to stay in contact with him and he responds so fast to any questions or concerns you may have. His online forms are so simple and organized it makes it so easy! Even though we got rained in on our wedding day it was still such a wonderful day. Brett kept the dance floor full and there were always people dancing. We got compliments on how much fun everyone had. He accommodates you to meet every need you have so your night can go as smooth as possible. He never said "I can't do that" it was always "we will get it done". I would recommend Brett to anyone who wants such a fun energy at their wedding! Thank you again Brett for making our night (a side from the rain) one we will never forget!

Korey · Married on 04/29/2018

This team knows what they are doing. They have the experience, the know how, and the game plan to make sure your reception is amazing. They even lets your guests request songs from their phones, and he'll find just about any musical selection you desire.

Phil · Married on 04/21/2018

Brett brings an amazing experience to any wedding! There was not a single moment that our dance floor was not occupied and that’s all thanks to Brett! Seriously the best DJ out there and will ensure that your wedding is being talked about for years to come!!

Cameron · Married on 04/15/2018

Brett was friendly, attentive and Christ-focused. My wife and I were very happy.

Thank you very much!

Alexandra · Married on 12/16/2017

We were extremely happy to have Brett at our wedding. He is extremely easy going and understands exactly what you expect at your wedding day. We received a lot of compliments after the wedding regarding his performance. His interaction with the guests is amazing. Cannot compliment Brett enough.

• Allison

Allison · Married on 12/09/2017

Brett made the entire process very easy. He was available to answer any questions we had. He was professional while giving our guests an amazing night that they are STILL talking about. We had the time of our lives and could not have been more pleased.

Alexis · Married on 11/11/2017

Look no further for your wedding DJ. Motor City HDJ was absolutely phenomenal. Brett was professional, helpful, super nice, and is absolutely the type of person that does everything he can to make your day perfect. I wish I could give higher ratings!!! You will not regret choosing this DJ service. He made our big day absolutely perfect. There isn't a single negative thing that I can say.

Mark · Married on 10/08/2017

Our reception was a blast! I am a firm believer that the entertainment is a big part of what makes a reception great. Motorcity HDJ was the driving force that made our special night as amazing as it was. Brett does a great job making you feel like you have known each other forever. My husband and I are so happy we went with you! Thanks Brett!

Motor City HDJ 5
    Motor City HDJ 6
    Motor City HDJ 7
    Motor City HDJ 8

Natasha · Married on 10/07/2017

Brett was amazing.He was easy to get a hold of during the wedding planning process. He was very interactive and was really in tune with our wedding guests and what they wanted to dance to. I would recommend him to anyone needing a dj for any type of event.

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2017

Brett was great! He never let the dance floor empty and he made our special day everything we thought it would be and more!

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2017

Awesome DJ. Brett made every part of this experience enjoyable and fun. He had people on the dance floor the entire night. My guests complimented him following our wedding and he was great. I would highly recommend him! Thanks again for everything.

Angela · Married on 08/25/2017

Brett was awesome!!! He made the entire process effortless. He not only provides entertainment but he engages with the event. He had my wedding guest dancing from the first to last song, got on the floor and danced with us!! Every detail was taken care of. As a bride, I thank him and would personally recommend him to everyone in need of event entertainment.. he wasn't just hired entertainment he was a friend. The best around!!!

Lynn · Married on 08/19/2017

Great DJ, both at my wedding, and at others I’ve attended! Highly recommend!

Brian · Married on 08/18/2017

Brett was a true entertainer and professional from beginning to end. We met for a bit in the beginning and instantly could tell that he would be perfect for our wedding. His prices are reasonable and his day of service was flawless! So easy to work with and even managed to get my grandparents dancing which is next to impossible. Thanks, Brett!!

Heather · Married on 08/05/2017

Bright was a great DJ. Got everyone on the dance floor. Knows tge best sobgs to play. He made my wedding night the best.

Nathan · Married on 07/29/2017

My wife and I could not have asked for a better DJ at our wedding!! He is the perfect balance of fun without being gimmicky or overbearing. Thank you so much Brett, you gave us the perfect end to a perfect day!

Alex · Married on 07/22/2017

Brett was the ideal wedding DJ. From our initial contact with him, where he gave us an informative and professional presentation, to his reasonable pricing, we were very impressed. The DJ became one of the last pieces to planning our wedding, but he was able to accommodate our needs with roughly three month's notice, not only being our reception DJ, but also playing music for our ceremony. Plus, his business is convenient for the bride and groom's planning (online song playlist creation and he'll find any song he doesn't have in his library, such as our first dance choice) and real-time app-based song requests for guests. He is a caring, fun-loving DJ and the perfect fit for a wedding where you want everyone to be on the dance floor. The party atmosphere he created had many guests telling us it was the best wedding party of their lives. Thank you, Brett!

Christine · Married on 07/08/2017

If you want the best DJ for your wedding, hire Brett. I saw him at a friend's wedding prior to being engaged, and knew immediately that he needed to be my DJ if/when I got married. When I got engaged he was the first person we called after we had a date set. During the wedding I had people coming up to me saying "your DJ is awesome!" My response? "I know!!" I would recommend him in a heartbeat for any event. He helped me through the process and answered all of my dumb questions with kindness, and he was fabulous the day of the wedding to ensure everything went off without a glitch. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Can't say enough good things! Thanks Brett!

Renee · Married on 07/07/2017

The music/entertainment at any event is VERY important and I couldn't be more confident when recommending Motor City HDJ - Brett. It has been over a week since our Wedding event and guest are still raving about how he was the BEST DJ they have ever heard/seen at a Wedding!
    He was beyond professional, had great energy to keep your crowd going, well organized and he is by your side throughout the wedding music prepping. Thank you for helping make our day rock, you rocked!

Kristen · Married on 07/01/2017

Motorcity HDJ is not just a DJ. Brett checked in with me to ease my worries during the wedding planning process, he called me the day of the wedding to let me know that everything was going smoothly at the venue, he directed the wedding party processional so that everything was perfect, (during the reception) he was entertaining, he called people by name, "look at Ron on the dance floor" this makes everyone want to dance, he brought my husband and I drinks when we were empty-handed... he made our entire wedding. I will FOREVER be thankful to Motorcity HDJ.

Terry · Married on 07/01/2017

Brett made our wedding memorable. I was nervous that I would feel overwhelmed and stressed on my wedding day because I'm not sure how everything should look, thankfully, Brett was there to help with any and all of our needs. The greatest DJ/ Wedding planner! We were/are so thankful for you.