Sesmar Company LLC Reviews

26 | Walled Lake, MI

26 Reviews for Sesmar Company LLC

Corie · Married on 09/17/2016

Ramy was wonderful to work with from start to finish. Reasonably priced, professional, and so friendly. The engagement session was included in the package and was a great way for us to get to know him. The photos turned out amazing and left us with no doubt about how the wedding photos would be. I can't tell you how many people are blown away by how beautiful the pictures are. So many people have asked for the name of my photographers and I don't hesitate to recommend Ramy. The day of timeline Ramy prepared for us helped the day to go off without a hitch.

Jennifer · Married on 08/20/2016

Ramy photographed our wedding this August. First of all, he was beyond great on the actual day of - flexible, relaxed, and really good with our family members and guests. We just got the photos back and we could not be happier. I have no idea how he captured so many good shots! He was able to capture all of the right moments and emotions. The pictures even reflect the great mix of different personalities we had. My husband and I would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Shannon · Married on 07/16/2016

Ramyphotography is true talent and professionalism. As a hectic bride and in the midst of my wedding day, Ramy was an amazing help and captured the precious moments of the day that passed in a blur. My wedding day was filled with a lot of emotion and she made sure to capture every tear, every smile and every special moment (while keeping the wedding timeline on track). I cried once seeing my photos after my wedding. It was like reliving my wedding day all over again but at the most beautiful angle. Wedding photography is an investment and Ramyphotography is worth every single penny. In the moments of my reception that needed a little assistance, Ramyphotography was there to help with ideas to make the moments more magical. For example, placing my wedding cake under the warm glow of our cafe lights to make even more incredible pictures. I highly recommend Ramyphotography. They are guaranteed to capture each wedding uniquely in its most perfect way.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Ramy was an amazing choice for a photographer. Our pictures are stunning and are by far the best I have ever seen. He truly captured the emotion of the day effortlessly. Everyone I've shown the photos to has been blown away. Our same day edit was a total hit at the reception. I cannot wait to see the full length video! BEST decision we made, and worth every single penny.

Ashley · Married on 03/19/2016

Ramy was extremely professional, creative in his choice of shots, and REAllY good at capturing tons of candid ceremony and reception shots without being obtrusive. He was a bit like a ninja--both everywhere and nowhere at the same time. I'm not really sure how he does that, but he was unbelievably good at that aspect of his job. The pictures turned out beautifully as well. We are so glad that we have all of those wonderful memories preserved in timeless pictures! Hiring Ramy was one of the best choices we made in our wedding planning. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Megan · Married on 12/05/2015

Ramy was a great photographer not only for the wedding day, but also for the engagement photos! It was great being able to have the same photographer for both events! We were able to use our amazing engagement photos for the save the dates and for signage at the wedding. Ramy is also a great guy, who is always thinking about the best interest for the wedding party. He is punctual, courteous, and a very dedicated professional. We are so lucky that we were able to find him for our special day!!! He provided so many great photos that really captured the event and was sure to include everyone! I would highly recommend him for any wedding event!

Brittany · Married on 11/14/2015

I loved working with Ramy from the minute I first contacted him. He always responded very promptly and answered all my questions. I had a very atypical wedding and Ramy worked with me on budget and the logistics. His prices were great and the photos were beautiful! I highly recommend using Ramy for your wedding photography needs.

Michelle · Married on 10/31/2015

INCREDIBLE JOB! Ramy is so personal and pays attention to every detail! From the first meeting, planning process, wedding day and final product it was the best experience possible. He gave us advice and made the day so much easier. My husband and I are so grateful for her! He captured every moment perfectly!

Katie · Married on 10/31/2015

Ramy was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was timely, professional, creative, and most importantly fun. He captured every important highlights and then some. I loved that he worked to make my day seamless and stress free. He didn't have an overwhelming presence, which I appreciated because I didn't feel like my every move was being watched. He was a silent force that gave direction well. He made me feel comfortable and beautiful. He was patient with me and my bridesmaids as we took pictures. He created creative shots that I love after seeing the sneak peak, which was delivered three weeks later. I was so excited to have the opportunity to relive my special day so quickly. During my ceremony it down poured, which prevented many of my desired outdoor shots with my husband. But he was so excellent, He stood in the rain and took beautiful photographs despite the difficult lighting situation. You can't even tell that it was raining in my pictures. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer devoted to making a bride feel amazing on her wedding day.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Kera · Married on 10/24/2015

Beautiful composition, wonderful use of color and pattern. Ramy not only makes his photography a piece of art (with you and your loved ones being the focus) but treats the whole experience very professionally.

Heather · Married on 10/23/2015

Ramy was the most professional vendor we could have asked for on our most important day. Ramy was near invisible as an attendant himself at our wedding, but also did an excellent job at fading into the background for some pictures and at other times immediately stepping forward with his professional direction to get the best pictures. My husband and I didn't realize how hard he was working until we later watched cell phone videos of him pleasantly moving his way through and directing our guests to always be where we needed him. Top-notch service. Perfect eye for the shots. Phenomenal value in pricing. All with the highest level of etiquette.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Christine · Married on 10/10/2015

I can't stop looking at our wedding photos. They are absolutely beautiful. Ramy is not just an amazing photographer, he's thoughtful and detail oriented too. An absolute pleasure to work with and someone who feels more like a friend than a photographer.

• Z

Zoey · Married on 08/22/2015

Ramy was amazing!

About a week before the wedding we met with him, at the residence where the wedding was going to happen. He snapped pictures of us as we talked and got to know him. This made us much more relaxed when ever we saw him during the wedding snapping pictures.

And the pictures are just.. I have no words for how wonderful they are. He captured all the special moments of our unforgettable day, and delivered such high quality photos we were just in awe. He is such a warm and easygoing person that working with him was just so much fun!
    If you're looking for a professional, high quality photography service for your wedding, this is the one!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Valerie · Married on 08/01/2015

Ramy was great! Our wedding photos are perfect! He really takes the time to get to know his clients and their personalities.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Mark · Married on 05/09/2015

Ramses was the photographer at our wedding in May, and also at a family college graduation and a family landmark birthday in prior years.

First, our entire family enjoys Ramses and pretty much demands that we have him with us to photograph major occasions. He is a truly good guy - always smiling.

With respect to the wedding (and prior events), we have photographs that our family will remember all of our lives. We were kind of particular about the shots we wanted, and Ramses accommodated them all. But he has a very good eye, and often it was the shots that he created that generated the classic picture. He works hard and gets all the shots, but he kind of blends into the event too, so his work and pictures don't seem forced.

We are 100% satisfied with the wedding photography Ramses did for us on May 9th. Our pictures are proudly displayed on our mantle and have been shared many times with friends and family.

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Ramses from beginning to end, and we would definitely recommend him highly.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Rachel · Married on 03/28/2015

After meeting with several photographers, I knew Ramy was the right decision! He was the only photographer I met without my now husband and I hadn't been this comfortable with anyone else! I raved about Ramy to my husband and he said let's do it! Ramy was very prompt on our wedding morning and stayed with us all day! Everyone just loved him! He helped the bridesmaids and groomsmen with your typical wedding day to-dos (he is a wedding pro after all!) and we shared a lot of laughs and good stories! We knew he would be the only one up to the challenge of photographing the crazy groomsmen. At our ceremony, our entire family complimented us on our decision to go with Ramy; they all said without him there, all of us would've been a mess! He helped with my dress, with the groomsmen's boutonnieres, and reminded us to breathe through everything. Friends and family members raved about the photo slideshow he set up at our reception — the photos were amazing! I would recommend Ramy to any bride-to-be — you will not find anyone else more humble, caring, professionalism and a joy to be around on your wedding day then Ramy. It was absolutely perfect and we will treasure our photos forever!

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2014

Absolutely wonderful photographer! Very professional and fun yet not pushy! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Melinda · Married on 09/13/2013

I contracted Ramy about six months prior to my wedding. He responded to my inquiry within an hour, and immediately included his price list and package options. He made sure to follow up with me within the upcoming days asking if I had any questions, and was more than willing to work with us and our budget. During the planning process he sends very helpful planning sheets with examples of day-of schedules so you have a clue on how much time to allot to pictures. We did not do an engagement session, so the first time meeting Ramy was the day-of. He was open to Facetiming two weeks before the wedding just to go over some details and get to know each other. He was incredible on my special day. He showed up an hour early just to scope out the location. I did not have a first look spot picked out and he sought this out for me and coordinated the whole thing. He made sure we stayed on schedule without being overbearing at all. Was very professional, easy going, and courteous the entire day. He was even open to showing us some of his shots throughout the day - which some photographers do not do. He said his usual turnaround time for edits is 4-5 weeks. We had ours back in 3. It included over 700 shots. They were AMAZING! It was better than my high expectation. He didn't miss one shot that I was hoping to get, and did an impeccable job at documenting our special day. I am so happy we chose Ramy as our photographer, and hope that many other couples do the same!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/01/2009

I found Ramy Photography to be just what I was looking for. It was a great price for a great package. My photographer was extremely professional throughout the wedding. I would definitely recommend Ramy Photography to anyone.

Sent on 09/03/2009

Marrisa · Married on 06/26/2009

Ramy was such a wonderful find! We were on a tight budget for our wedding, but being a scrapbooker, photos of our day were high on the priority list. We were impressed with his online portfolio, and his prices fit right into our budget. We scheduled a meeting, and after meeting Ramy and his wife Michelle, we knew they were the ones for us. Both Ramy and Michelle had impressive portfolios. Michelle is a scrapbooker too, so I knew she understood the importance of capturing "the moment". We booked them immediately. In the time between booking Ramy and the actual wedding day, I had several questions for him. He was always quick with a response - understanding the stress that brides-to-be are under - which was wonderful. The day of the wedding, Ramy was at the venue early, ready to get all of the "preparation" shots. He did such a wonderful job photographing absolutely everything for us! He is an expert at catching just the right moments with his candid shots. The formal shots were just what we wanted too. He had great suggestions for some awesome "artsy" poses as well! It still amazes me all the photos Ramy got - he was so unobtrusive, we didn't even realize he was taking most of the photos! We have been thrilled with all of our photos - the hardest part has been choosing which ones to keep - we want them ALL! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Ramyphotography to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 09/02/2009

Lauren · Married on 06/20/2009

Ramy was amazing to work with! He made the planning process less stressful by immediately catching on to what was important to me and my fiance (now husband!). His artistry shined through in all of the photography... I never could have imagined the result being so amazing! They were more than just captured memories, with his documentary-type style he told the story of our entire day from a creative perspective. I can promise that Ramy is one professional who is guaranteed to exceed your expectations, he certainly exceeded mine!!!

Sent on 10/05/2009

Lisa · Married on 07/13/2008

Ramses capture my day beautifully. As I look back on my pictures, I can relive each moment of the day with joy. His candid shots are great. He captures things that you might not have seen, but appreciate a photo of it. He is very relaxed will do what you want him to do, but also give you direction when you needed it. He is great to work with. If I could do all over, I would still use him.

Sent on 11/05/2009

Ramy was a pleasure to have around for our big day. He was professional and easy to work with. We found his easy going and flexible approach to the day a breath of fresh air. Ramy had his ideas of shots he wanted to get but was very accommodating to our ideas.

Sent on 10/03/2015

Angela · Married on 10/17/2008

The only thing that I would say would be to take charge a little bit more. I think sometimes you are quiet and people may not hear your direction. You are a fabulous wedding photographer and I recommend you every chance I get:)

Sent on 10/01/2009

Sesmar Company LLC's reply:

Thank you for the stellar review! The theme of my photography coverage is documentary. I prefer to be in the sideline than be the director of wedding event. I am usually quiet most of the time because my other senses are hard at work in trying to be in sync with the beat of the moment.

Ramy went out of his way to have a look at the church beforehand to properly plan his work. And he was constantly present but not intrusive the day of. And luckily he insisted on a little tour to the park, so we could get the best pictures of the day.

Overall a great experience and most importantly great pictures.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Sesmar Company LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the stellar review! I wish I knew who wrote this amazing kind words so that I can personally thank you.