Nicole DeTone Photography

Poughquag, NY View map
$5,500 Most Popular Price

$5,500 Most Popular Price

I believe that photography should always be three things: natural, timeless, and romantic. With a laid-back and thoughtful approach, I search for light that is soft, emotions that are raw, and preserve your story through photos that will make you fall in love over and over again.

I’m eternally humbled by being welcomed into the homes and hearts of my clients, forever inspired by their stories and thankful to be able to fulfill my creative needs by telling them, and my heart beams with pride when I deliver images that my clients love.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Toning

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 09/13/2019

Look no further!!

What can I possibly say that hasn't already been said... Nicole was high on our list when we began searching for our wedding photographer and after our first phone call, there was no question that she was right for us. She was so incredible to work with from start to finish - warm, kind and thoughtful, reassuring and encouraging over phone and email. She was extremely professional and knowledgeable and planned out our day with ease. She kept us on schedule and checked in with us throughout the night so we didn't miss any important opportunities for additional shots. And she brought in a fantastic second photographer (Jarvis!

Nicole DeTone Photography's reply:

Oh you guys are TOO sweet!! Your words have warmed by heart, just like your kindness has throughout this journey! I've loved spending time with you, meeting your families and of course photographing your gorgeous wedding day. I will never forget your vows, the views of the lake and how perfect your day was - I'm forever grateful that I was able to capture it all! xoxo!
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 06/14/2019

Book her!!

Booking Nicole was hands down the best decision we could have made for our wedding. We live in DC, but got married in NY, and she absolutely kept me at ease every step of the way. She sent me a detailed minute to minute timeline for the day of and even asked for specific family combinations we wanted photographed so we didn't miss any photo ops.

On top of being super organized and responsive, she is SO sweet and our photos are gorgeous. 10/10 would recommend.

Nicole DeTone Photography's reply:

Aw Amber! You and Matt were such a joy to work with, a total dream couple! Thank you for your kind words and support xoxo!
    Angelina B. Married on 03/31/2019

Best day ever!

Omg, where do I begin! Nicole is the sweetest, most reliable and easiest person to work with. She made the whole process so smooth with outlining the timeline for the day and keeping everything on track. The whole family and the little ones loved her as well! Her and Jenna were so fun and creative, it just made our wedding day perfect. Can't wait to see the final product! Her work is unquestionably amazing.

Thank you Nicole & Jenna!!! You made our day something truly special! :)

- Ang & Wash

Nicole DeTone Photography's reply:

Ang + Wash, you two are the absolute sweetest! It was such a joy to capture your beautiful day. I think I'm still recovering from all the fun we had! It's a day I'll never forget and always treasure. Thank you again for giving me the honor to photograph your wedding!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Kelly & Joe
    94 photos · 12/08/2018

The Barnstorm The Barnstorm Wedding Bands

Nicole is such a pleasure to work with and more than professional. Would love to work with her again sometime soon.

Poughquag, NY, 12570
9143619299
Location of (Nicole DeTone Photography)

Nicole DeTone Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Nicole DeTone Photography include in the starting price?

Nicole DeTone Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Nicole DeTone Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Nicole DeTone Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Nicole DeTone Photography offer?

Nicole DeTone Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Nicole DeTone Photography offer?

Nicole DeTone Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning

What photography materials does Nicole DeTone Photography offer for wedding events?

Nicole DeTone Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Nicole DeTone Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Nicole DeTone Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding