Minneapolis, MN 55417 Map · Phone number

About Nicki Gordon Photography

Nicki Gordon captures life's little moments and grand milestones through documentary and lifestyle photography. Nicki is inspired by each person she has the opportunity to photograph. Whether it's the simplicity of a sleeping newborn or a couple dancing on their wedding day, her images capture the energy of each unique moment. By keeping shoots relaxed and fun, she captures the love and individuality of each wedding, family, and child.

JM075
JM075
377581effe0990dd 1339090053192 JC207

12 Reviews for Nicki Gordon Photography

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2013

Nicki was incredibly professional, detailed and organized. She met with me beforehand to ensure we discussed all the shots we wanted to get day of and this helped to keep on schedule. She did a wonderful job of orchestrating our “first site” and capturing that special moment, as well as lot of candid moments throughout the day and evening.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2012

Nicki was a fantastic choice of photographer!! I was looking for a photographer who was a good value, who had beautiful photos, and one I connected with and felt comfortable with. I found all of those things with Nicki! She is so down to earth and is wonderful to work with. She isn't pushy like a lot of other photographers that I met with who are in the wedding business. She did a great job of giving me direction when I needed it, but also letting me take the reins. She was organized and very responsive leading up to the big day, always responding to emails. She was sure we had everything worked out before hand so there wasn't any missed shots and I didn't have to worry about anything on the wedding day, or getting family members together. She was very professional and I got countless compliments throughout the day from my guests and wedding party on how great they thought she was! She made everyone feel comfortable. Something I especially liked about Nicki was that she didn't stand out and wasn't obvious, but at the same time, she captured many special moments and took a ton of photos. I highly recommend her! She is truly an expert in this field and anyone would be happy with her as their wedding photographer. Finally, I got my wedding photos, all edited on a disc, as well as a slideshow with music, all within 4 weeks of my wedding!! Nicki is a great photographer and I highly recommed her!!

Sent on 09/17/2012

R · Married on 04/22/2012

I am extremely glad we chose Nicki Gordon to photograph our wedding. She was very professional and a delight to work with. She provided just the right balance between letting us have say over what we wanted and giving suggestions when we weren't sure (I didn't always know what I wanted). She arrived early, and was extremely flexible and accommodating. She had great ideas for posed shots, and spent quite a while photographing just the two of us. She took great pictures of the ceremony and many good crowd shots at the reception. The only thing I wish we had more of, looking back, are photos of the groups of guests at their tables, but I'm sure if I had thought to ask for this she would have done it.

All the pictures turned out beautifully. She really captured the flavor of our wedding. I like how she altered the color in a few of the photos to make them look more artistic. There were also some really nice black and white photos. I'm very happy with how everything turned out, and I especially like how she gave us a CD with all the photos on it. She also made a slideshow using the music from our ceremony, which is an amazing touch!

We initially chose Nicki in part because she was more in our budget than some other photographers, and I'm so glad we did. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/05/2012