Minneapolis, MN 55413 Map · Phone number

About Nick Fay Weddings

My name is Nick, and I am a Minneapolis based photographer. This is my philosophy on weddings:

"Weddings are about the integration of two lives; the promise of forever. Camera in hand, I approach a wedding as the narration of two individuals love together, in a way that reveals genuine emotion and authenticity. I place strong emphasis on candid imagery, always seeking to capture significant moments and the subtleties of the day. As I record these instances, I strive to create images that are timeless, beautiful, and original. I want to create portraits that are true and capture moments that are real. My goal is to provide a lasting documentation of your wedding day that will be just as relevant and aesthetically pleasing in 20 years, as it is today. I want to tell your story."

Please feel free to get in touch by email at weddings@nick-fay.com and via nickfayweddings.com.

Follow Nick Fay Weddings on

Nick Fay Weddings 1
Nick Fay Weddings 2
Nick Fay Weddings 3

Rachel · Married on 06/30/2018

I have followed Nick's photography work for years, and while he has done primarily commercial work, he has also done dozens of weddings. Immediately after getting engaged, I called him and booked him for our engagement portraits and wedding. He has such a keen eye for candid, beautiful moments, and works to capture the authentic connection of each couple he works with.

On our wedding day, Nick was truly a lifesaver. My husband and I both felt so at ease throughout the day, and it was due to his organization and calming presence to keep us on track (because, let's be real, your pictures dictate a lot of your schedule). He did a phenomenal job striking a balance between providing us guidance and also allowing us to just kind of roll with things/move to different areas/etc.

Immediately after the wedding, Nick sent us a few photos to have and share right away (such a nice touch to get to soak in the memories, and to share out for social media announcements if you are into that). A few days ago, we got the full album and I immediately welled up with tears. We are in awe; they are stunning, and perfectly capture the blissfulness we felt on our big day. I would recommend Nick to anyone looking for authentic, impactful and timeless wedding portraits. We will cherish ours forever.

Sent on 08/04/2018
    Nick Fay Weddings 4
    Nick Fay Weddings 5
    Nick Fay Weddings 6

Ashley · Married on 12/30/2017

Nick took both our engagement photos and wedding day photos. He was so easy and fun to work with and very accommodating. For our engagement photos we brought our dog and he managed to get some great photos with the most non-photogenic dog in the world. We also had a very cold wedding day (a high of -7 degrees). He braved the cold for some outdoor photos and made the most of the indoor space we had available. His photos are timeless--images that we can look back on and remember our special day forever.

Sent on 02/24/2018

Gr · Married on 06/17/2017

Nick was wonderful to work with! He made two shy people feel very comfortable and we love the photos -- both from the engagement shoot and the wedding.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Nick Fay Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards