Holbrook, NY 11741 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About New York Style Limousine Service, Inc.

New York Style Limousine has been In Business Since 1991 and Is Family owned and located in Suffolk County. We pride ourselves on providing The Best Wedding Service Possible For Your Special Day. All Vehicles are Owned and Insured by New York Style Limousine and we take Pride in the Immaculate Condition there in.

We May Not Be the Biggest Limousine Company On Long Island But we will make sure that your wedding is the most important to us and that your not just a contract number to us.

We Carry 6, 8 and 10 pass white Lincoln vehicles and 26 pass executive shuttle /limo bus.

All of our Chauffeurs are professionally trained and in black tuxedo and will take care of everything from start to finish on your wedding day.

Follow New York Style Limousine Service, Inc. on
s3500001
dsc04903
dsc04909
New York Style Limousine Service, Inc.

12 Reviews for New York Style Limousine Service, Inc.

Lisa · Married on 08/18/2018

We used NY Style Limo for our wedding on 8/13/17 and I couldn't have asked for a better experience, I highly recommend them! Anthony was so helpful when I was trying to plan out the logistics, he helped me plan out the best way to get all of our family and guests from the house and the hotel to the wedding. They all had to be there at different times and I couldn't have planned it without his help. Every limo and party bus that day arrived exactly when it should have and the drivers were extremely accommodating. Everyone was chauffeured to the proper location and at the right time. It was a perfect day and I can't wait to use Anthony and his staff again soon! Thanks Anthony!

Cathy · Married on 08/05/2018

I would absolutely recommend New York Style Limousine to my family & friends. Anthony has been very flexible, honest & helpful. He was the first person to respond to my inquiries among 6-10 companies I contacted. I'm the type of person who shops around for the best price and guess who offers the greatest deal? New York Style Limousine! Tommy, our driver for our wedding, was very helpful too to both me & my husband. He even fixed my train before I was about to walk down the aisle. They are both awesome! I'm glad I chose their company! Thank you guys for all your great help! God speed & keep up the great services you provide!

Award

New York Style Limousine Service, Inc. FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition

• Holbrook, NY 11741 See on map