4 Laurel Street, Holbrook, NY 11741 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About New York Style Limousine Service

New York Style Limousine Service, Inc. is a transportation service in Holbrook, New York. They have been a family owned and operated business in Suffolk County since 1991. They serve all of Long Island and surrounding areas. New York Style Limousine Service Inc. owns and insures all their vehicles.

They transport you and your wedding guests to your wedding events on schedule. Make is a stress-free day with their red carpet service and friendly chauffeurs. New York Style Limousine Service, Inc. has professionally trained drivers that wear black tuxedos. They have six, eight, and ten passenger Lincoln vehicles and 26 passenger executive shuttle buses and limousines. They have standar, stretch and SUV limos for all your wedding events. Their larger vehicles are equipped with amenities including, bar, TVs, privacy partition, lighting, DVD player, and more.

Follow New York Style Limousine Service on

13 Reviews for New York Style Limousine Service

• natali

natali · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect Choice

I booked with them via emails only and it was a great choice! We did the 26 passenger limo bus and the driver was on time and courteous and even Helped me (Bride) with my veil and train before I walked down the aisle. The seats on the bus were very comfy and the driver even waited around for us when we got out of the venue a little later then planned.

Sent on 06/20/2019

New York Style Limousine Service's reply:

Good evening Natali this is Anthony I just wanted to say thank for letting me be part of your wedding day it was such a pleasure working with you and thank you for the kind words and im very happy that you had a great experience.

Lisa · Married on 08/18/2018

We used NY Style Limo for our wedding on 8/13/17 and I couldn't have asked for a better experience, I highly recommend them! Anthony was so helpful when I was trying to plan out the logistics, he helped me plan out the best way to get all of our family and guests from the house and the hotel to the wedding. They all had to be there at different times and I couldn't have planned it without his help. Every limo and party bus that day arrived exactly when it should have and the drivers were extremely accommodating. Everyone was chauffeured to the proper location and at the right time. It was a perfect day and I can't wait to use Anthony and his staff again soon! Thanks Anthony!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Award

New York Style Limousine Service FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV
  • Do you offer special types of transportation? Animals
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours, No Min.
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition

1 Wedding Deal & Discount