6 Evergreen Drive, Acushnet, MA 02743 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,490
Availability Check your date

About Nelly Saraiva - Wedding & Boudoir Photographer

Hi, thank you for stopping by my page. Take a look at some of my recent work and see if you like my style. It's important to me that each of my clients want share my vision for their image art. I'm a wedding & lifestyle photographer who loves fashion, music, coffee, and dancing. I'm an emotional shooter, if you wear you heart on your sleeve or anywhere else, I will find it and capture it on your wedding day.

Follow Nelly Saraiva - Wedding & Boudoir Photographer on

1 User photo

Nelly Saraiva - Wedding & Boudoir Photographer 1

Sandra · Married on 08/25/2019

Timeless Memories

I knew from the day I met Nelly that I didn't need to look any further for a photographer. Her work is absolutely exquisite, timeless and flawless! She has an amazing personality and is the sweetest person and made us feel so comfortable right from the beginning. At first when my husband and I discussed whether or not we were going to have a "first look", we thought we wanted to keep some tradition and have him wait to see me walk down the aisle. However, after our Engagement session and viewing our photos, I knew there was no way I would pass up on having our First Look! I've never felt as beautiful and comfortable in my own body/skin as I did when Nelly was taking my pictures. I am so happy with the way all the photos came out, and how fast she works and gets things done! She surprised everyone at the reception with a slideshow of the day and it had some people in tears...definitely me!! We recommend Nelly Saraiva to anyone looking for a professional and caring photographer that will produce amazing photos that will create memories to last a lifetime!!! There's no one that could even compare to her or her work!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Kiera

Kiera · Married on 07/26/2019

We love nelly

Nelly's work is incredible, we are so happy that we picked her!! From the first time that I contacted Nelly, I knew that she was perfect for the job. We first met Nelly during our engagement shoot. She traveled all the way from Massachusetts to Central Park in NYC for our engagement shoot. Originally we were going to travel to Boston for our photos, but then my husband was unable to travel because something came up for work. Nelly changed the location to NYC to help us out and also even changed the date of the shoot because it was raining on the first date we picked. She was so easy to work with and has a very calm and professional aura. The photos from our engagement session were so beautiful that we decided to order a guest sign in book. Nelly was able to create the book and send it out to be made within 2 weeks of the wedding date!

On the day of our wedding, Nelly was great!! She helped to keep us running on time and basically created the entire timeline for the day. She also helped me pick a location for our first look because we are from out of state and weren't sure what would be best! She was able to get all of the photos that we requested and even brought the list of "must have" photos with her.

The best surprise of the entire day came from Nelly (and her husband Chris - our DJ!). Nelly was able to edit a bunch of the photos from earlier in the day and put them up on a TV screen during the reception!! Chris put music to the slideshow and everyone absolutely loved it!! We had no idea they were going to do this and we were so happy. At the end of the night, Nelly gave us a digital book with this slideshow and music so that we could keep it!! I was able to bring this digital book into work and show some of my coworkers a beautiful highlight reel from the day! Usually you have to wait a while for wedding photos to be edited and come back before you can show anyone, but we got these on the night of the wedding. It was so thoughtful.

We would recommend Nelly (and her husband Chris Saraiva for DJ!) a thousand times over. Everyone was coming up to us at the wedding after they saw the slideshow and they were raving about her work. She is so talented and sweet. She is exactly what you need!

Sent on 08/06/2019

suhaida · Married on 09/02/2018

Beyond Talented!

Where do I begin…what an incredible photographer! But, Nelly is so much more! After seeing Nelly’s portfolio online during our wedding photography research, we knew we wanted to meet with her. The moment I met her I knew she was who I wanted to photograph our wedding. Our search officially ended with one inquiry and meeting! Nelly is a very warm person and makes you feel comfortable instantaneously. My husband and I met and were in contact with Nelly several times before our big day to iron out all the details. The day of our wedding came and Nelly was more than I could have ever imagined as a photographer. Nelly made sure we were comfortable every step of the way; she is extremely prepared and professional. She knows how to manage the group she is working with, yet she is light hearted and sweet. At our wedding reception Nelly showed some of her favorite shots in a slideshow that all our guests got to see. I have never looked so good in my life! We are in awe of how gorgeous Nelly’s work is and how she captured the beautiful moments of our wedding. Working with her was effortless. Nelly was more than just an amazing photographer; she was a big part of our wedding day and such an incredible support. We are honored to have had Nelly photograph our wedding; best decision made!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Nelly Saraiva - Wedding & Boudoir Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,950.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,490.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Confectionery Designs
    Confectionery Designs Wedding Cakes

Wonderfully talented !!

• Main Street Formals
    Main Street Formals Wedding Dresses

Exquisite photography with a real passion for her clients.

• XO the girls
    XO the girls Wedding Rentals

Nelly just totally rocks!!! Her pictures speak for themselves. Nelly's work is impeccable. She is always fab to work with and is always willing to go above and beyond for all of her clients and wedding vendors. Love working with her!

• 6 Evergreen Drive Acushnet, MA, 02743 See on map