Necole Valenzuela - Professional Makeup Artist

Nashville, TN 37211 Map · Phone number

About Necole Valenzuela - Professional Makeup Artist

A wedding should be the most memorable time in your life! You want to make sure everything about that day is perfect especially your makeup and hair! Necole Valenzuela specializes in making a bride feel beautiful on her special day! Her ability to enhance your appearance through using Airbrush makeup or cream foundations will captivate your beauty throughout the evening. Each technique offers a flawless finish, but Airbrushing is the latest technique in offering lasting coverage! Every bride deserves to feel like a princess on her special day and Necole Valenzuela can do just that!

Follow Necole Valenzuela - Professional Makeup Artist on

AFTER
AFTER

2 Reviews for Necole Valenzuela - Professional Makeup Artist

Ashlee · Married on 07/30/2011

All a girl wants is for her wedding to be special and to feel like the most beautiful girl in the room. Having Necole do my makeup helped me feel that way. I didn't feel like I had a cake on my face. The tones were natural and matched my skin tone. The touch of color on my eye shadow made them pop just enough to stand out. I am very glad I went with Necole for my wedding makeup. I would highly recommend to other brides.

Sent on 08/07/2011

Necole Valenzuela - Professional Makeup Artist's reply:

Thanks Ashlee!!!

Melissa · Married on 07/23/2011

Necole Valenzuela was amazing! She did a beautiful job and I was very pleased. A great makeup job is very important because you want to feel special and look amazing, and you only get one chance to take those pictures! Necole is very personable and super nice. She understood just what I wanted, natural looking beautiful makeup! Definitely would recommend to other brides!!!

Sent on 08/14/2011