130 E. Sola, Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Natalie Douglas Events

Natalie Douglas Events is a wedding planning business located in Santa Barbara, California. Natalie Douglas, the woman behind the coordinating, offers day-of coordination for the clients that love to plan their own weddings, but still need additional support on the big day. She desires to make her clients feel utterly stress-free on their wedding day, so they can simply enjoy their most special day together.

Experience
At 10 years old, Natalie knew she wanted to plan events when she grew up. Minoring in special event planning, she gained her repertoire working at weddings, concerts and birthdays. Considering herself quite the detailed and meticulous planner, her desire is to make sure every couple has a spectacular and memorable event.

Natalie Douglas Events will provide a day-of coordinator in order to make sure your wedding day runs smoothly. Her services include:

• Day-of coordination

7 Reviews for Natalie Douglas Events

• Isabel

Isabel · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Day of Wedding Coordinator

Initially I was not sure if I should hire someone to help with the day of coordination for my wedding. I figured that I would get all of my family members to help out. Then I realized that although I had a great family who is willing to help it was going to be hard to have them be part of the wedding and enjoy it at the same time. I did some research and I made sure that who I hired to help with this special day would be trustworthy, motivated, and have some experience.
    I'm glad I ran into Natalie's site. I could see she would be the right person to help out. For example, the day before my Wedding I was super overwhelmed and stressed because I had decided to do all of the work of looking for décor, DIY projects, and staying within budget. I wanted our Wedding to have all the special details I had created and look nice. I have to say Natalie Pulled it off!! She was so welcoming and just confident when I finally met her the day before the wedding. I remember he saying "leave it all to me!" When I heard her say it with such confidence, I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders.
    Natalie took all of the items I had created and purchased into her place to set up the next day at the venue. I allowed myself to trust in her to set it up with a short time span because our venue was not available the whole morning for set up. We had discussed this already over email and phone.
    When we arrived to the Venue, it was exactly how I imagined it to be and throughout the night Natalie was on top of everything we needed. If we needed something to get done she was on it! Natalie coordinated the event flawlessly and worked wonderfully with the DJ also.
    If you are looking for someone who you can depend on for coordinating the day of your wedding Natalie is a great choice. She has the energy and enthusiasm to help, she is reliable and knows what she is doing. Natalie is Amazing!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Noelle

Noelle · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Experience, down to earth and Helpful.

Natalie was great. Her services were within our budget and she rocked it the day of the wedding. We met up the night before to do a handoff and day of the wedding she helped as the coordinator and official herder of cats. It was such a relief to have her help. We did a few skype calls leading up to the event. Highly recommend working with Her!

Sent on 10/24/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Natalie Douglas Events 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Amy Grace Events
    Amy Grace Events Wedding Planners

I have had the privilege of working alongside Natalie in a non-profit volunteering capacity. She was co-chair of our local rummage sale. She and her team did a wonderful job organizing all the facets of the event and making sure everybody was informed. Her friendly attitude and warm demeanor make her highly approachable and your guests will love her. She's a professional that I send brides I cannot service personally to and it's a comfort knowing they will be taken care of as if they were my own.

• 130 E. Sola Santa Barbara, CA, 93101 See on map