Natalie Douglas Events Reviews

7 Reviews for Natalie Douglas Events

• Isabel

Isabel · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Day of Wedding Coordinator

Initially I was not sure if I should hire someone to help with the day of coordination for my wedding. I figured that I would get all of my family members to help out. Then I realized that although I had a great family who is willing to help it was going to be hard to have them be part of the wedding and enjoy it at the same time. I did some research and I made sure that who I hired to help with this special day would be trustworthy, motivated, and have some experience.
    I'm glad I ran into Natalie's site. I could see she would be the right person to help out. For example, the day before my Wedding I was super overwhelmed and stressed because I had decided to do all of the work of looking for décor, DIY projects, and staying within budget. I wanted our Wedding to have all the special details I had created and look nice. I have to say Natalie Pulled it off!! She was so welcoming and just confident when I finally met her the day before the wedding. I remember he saying "leave it all to me!" When I heard her say it with such confidence, I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders.
    Natalie took all of the items I had created and purchased into her place to set up the next day at the venue. I allowed myself to trust in her to set it up with a short time span because our venue was not available the whole morning for set up. We had discussed this already over email and phone.
    When we arrived to the Venue, it was exactly how I imagined it to be and throughout the night Natalie was on top of everything we needed. If we needed something to get done she was on it! Natalie coordinated the event flawlessly and worked wonderfully with the DJ also.
    If you are looking for someone who you can depend on for coordinating the day of your wedding Natalie is a great choice. She has the energy and enthusiasm to help, she is reliable and knows what she is doing. Natalie is Amazing!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Noelle

Noelle · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Experience, down to earth and Helpful.

Natalie was great. Her services were within our budget and she rocked it the day of the wedding. We met up the night before to do a handoff and day of the wedding she helped as the coordinator and official herder of cats. It was such a relief to have her help. We did a few skype calls leading up to the event. Highly recommend working with Her!

Sent on 10/24/2018

John · Married on 05/27/2018

Natalie was so great!! She was such a wonderful presence to have on our special day and it would have never gone as well as it did without her. She was on top of everything and made sure to take the stress out of our hands so we could sit back and enjoy. She also always approached things by giving us options, so it really always felt tailored to us, and she brought in a great flexibility towards anything we needed. We can't thank her enough for all she did! John + Elena

Sent on 06/07/2018

Natalie Douglas Events's reply:

Thanks so much John and Elena, it was such a pleasure working with both of you! I cannot wait to see the pictures from your beautiful wedding!! - Natalie

Alaina · Married on 11/04/2017

I cannot recommend Natalie highly enough! She is extremely knowledgeable about all things wedding and will always give you her honest opinion in order to make your day the best it can be. She's outgoing and easy to work with and will make sure everything goes according to plan. She even made sure that there were no people in the background of our wedding pictures which took place on a public beach. Thanks for everything Natalie!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Heather · Married on 09/16/2017

Natalie is amazing - cool, calm, friendly, smart and organized. She thought of lots of things I definitely had not when it came time to discuss the day of timeline (which I certainly appreciated being more non-traditional). Natalie is on her game and very attentive. I was grateful to be met with her smile every time I looked up from our short, whirlwind wedding with a question or request. Thanks for keeping an eye on me Nat and making the whole day so smooth. xo

Sent on 10/03/2017

Sarah · Married on 03/24/2017

Natalie was very professional and made my day perfect and stress free. I would highly recommend her as a day of coordinator, she made sure everything was handled and executed perfectly.

Sent on 08/07/2017