Natalie Diener Weddings and Events

Philadelphia, PA View map

Natalie Diener Weddings and Events provides a full range of planning services for your biggest celebrations. We specialize in working with non-traditional couples who want their wedding day to be as unique as they are and as beautiful as their love for one another.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,300

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Daphne O. Married on 07/13/2019

Cool, calm, and collected, and so thorough!

Natalie was AMAZING! I hired her to do full service wedding planning and am so glad that I did. She was always pleasant and calm, no matter what - and a pleasure to be around. she took care of each detail, gave me advice when needed, took care of the tasks that I wanted to delegate - I trust her completely. My wedding came out absolutely perfect and so in line with my values and goals for the day. I cannot thank Natalie enough and cannot recommend her highly enough!!!
    Kaitlin G. Married on 05/17/2019

Natalie made the day!

Natalie is everything I never knew I needed.
    1) Attention to details- Natalie is an observer in the best way possible. She notices the little details of your life and encorporates it into the event. She listens actively and doesn't settle for good enough.
    2) Thorough- Can I just say how awesome Natalie is again?! Literally she thought through every last thing so I had nothing to worry about on the big day.
    3) Awesome!- Natalie has a wonder personality and is just awesome overall. She is a professional and a PRO at doing event planning. I could really feel that she wanted me to have a good day and worked amazingly prepping for our big day.

Natalie is invaluable and I can not recommend her more highly. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
    Dave Married on 09/09/2017
    We had Natalie helping us plan our wedding this Fall, and she was a life-saver. We started the planning doing a huge portion of the wedding on our own, which was a tough undertaking. When we brought Natalie into the mix, everything flipped on its head and became a BREEZE! She did a great job dealing with the vendors and coordinating everything heading into the wedding, and the day of, she made everything flow smoothly. It let my wife and I, and our families, focus on having a blast and a really, really special day, and I can't imagine how it would've gone without Natalie. We couldn't give her and her team a higher recommendation!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Chrissy K Photography Chrissy K Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Natalie is like a breath of fresh air; easy and stress free. She was very thorough with her detailed timeline of the wedding and she always kept the lines of communication open, making it easy to ask her anything. She is down-to-earth, kind and everything you would want in a wedding planner.

1105 Winton St, Philadelphia, PA, 19148
Location of (Natalie Diener Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding