6275 San Anselmo Rd, Atascadero, CA 93422 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Napoli Photography

Hi! My name is Linda. I love weddings and everything about them! In fact, weddings are almost all I do now. I love to get to know a couple from the engagement session through the wedding and picking out the pictures for the album. Weddings are my passion and I really can't get enough.

I love to incorporate the bride's ideas when planning the day's shots, but I can't help but add my special tough to every image. I love the timeless look and I absolutely love the details. I know most brides spend a lot of time and energy on the small details that set her wedding apart from any other and I love to document those details. The love and happiness a bride and groom share is like no other and I am always so honored to be able to capture that love and joy between them. I would be thrilled to be the photographer at any wedding and I feel truly honored every single time a bride chooses me.

Follow Napoli Photography on
1np 6928 51 729474

• Real Weddings 35

8 Reviews for Napoli Photography

Heather · Married on 08/05/2017

My Husband and I are so happy we decided to book Linda Napoli to photograph our wedding! Sometimes professional photo shoots can feel awkward, but Linda was so easy to work with and made us feel like we could be ourselves. Linda was very flexible when it came to scheduling our engagement shoot during the rainy season. She went above and beyond to make sure that she captured every detail of our wedding and we were so pleased with the quality when we got the photos back! Having quality photos of our special day to look back upon was extremely important to us and Linda definitely nailed it. Linda got both our engagement photos and wedding photos back to us so quickly so we could start enjoying them right away! We would highly recommend Napoli Photography to anyone who wants amazing photos at a great price! Thank you, Linda, for all that you did to make our wedding day that much more special!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Zach and Ashley · Married on 10/15/2016

Linda was fantastic. She's so friendly and patient! Our pictures turned out amazing!! The rain decided to come out, so we had to make last minute changes to the schedule. She helped keep everyone together when it was time for family photos.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Napoli Photography Pricing

Napoli Photography Price Rates

Napoli Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

Real Weddings

• Just Baked Cake Studio & Bakery
    Just Baked Cake Studio & Bakery Wedding Cakes

Linda is such a pleasure to work with... one of my favorite events was a styled shoot at Home Sweet Home Cottages in Templeton!! Her ideas for the shoot for spot on and I feel like she captured the softness of our cake perfectly. We look forward to working with Linda as we know our cakes & desserts will be beautifully represented in the photos.

• Heather Nguyen Photography
    Heather Nguyen Photography Wedding Photographers

I am so sorry. I just saw this. Linda has done our family photos for a few years now. We always love going to her for our photography needs. Her style is amazing!

• 6275 San Anselmo Rd Atascadero, 93422 See on map