6275 San Anselmo Rd, Atascadero, CA 93422 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,800
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Napoli Photography

Napoli Photography is a professional wedding photography company based out of Atascadero, California. Owner and lead photographer, Linda, works with her clients in order to incorporate their artistic visions into her photography. Her particular style is highlighted by her keen perception and focus on the details that distinguish your shots, and make your moments uniquely yours. Napoli Photography utilizes natural light in order to illuminate organic emotions as they are naturally expressed. Linda’s breathtaking professional shots will transport you back to this key moment of your love story for years to come.

Napoli Photography believes in providing couples with their undivided professional attention on their big day, and limits their services to one-event-per-day. Linda and her team offers couples an array of wedding photography services in order to meet all of their needs on their special day. Some of their services include the following:

• Engagement photoshoot
2acdf49273b82c6d 1NP 0440

• Real Weddings 35

9 Reviews for Napoli Photography

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

From the moment I meant Linda, I knew she was the person I wanted to photograph my wedding, and I’m so happy I chose her. The quality and appearance of her photos speak for themselves, but what further distinguishes Linda is how kind, pleasant, generous, and friendly she is. I felt a connection with her, particularly over dogs, which was important since we wanted to include our beloved Australian Shepherd in our wedding photos. We also found Linda’s assistant, Trent, great to work with. Linda is professional and knows how to take care of you on your wedding day; in other words, she goes above and beyond the duty of a photographer. She knew just what pictures to take, where, and at what time. I felt comfortable having her around when my bridesmaids and I were getting ready. She made great use of time, and helped me do so as well, accommodating my wants while also shaping a schedule for me since that was something I struggled with. Under her care, the day went smoothly, and I got all the pictures I wanted and more. She made me feel elegant. She made sure I ate. She made me feel special all day and all night long, and now I have the beautiful photos to remember the day by. Having Linda photograph our wedding was a truly wonderful experience, and she was a big part of why our day went so well!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Heather · Married on 08/05/2017

My Husband and I are so happy we decided to book Linda Napoli to photograph our wedding! Sometimes professional photo shoots can feel awkward, but Linda was so easy to work with and made us feel like we could be ourselves. Linda was very flexible when it came to scheduling our engagement shoot during the rainy season. She went above and beyond to make sure that she captured every detail of our wedding and we were so pleased with the quality when we got the photos back! Having quality photos of our special day to look back upon was extremely important to us and Linda definitely nailed it. Linda got both our engagement photos and wedding photos back to us so quickly so we could start enjoying them right away! We would highly recommend Napoli Photography to anyone who wants amazing photos at a great price! Thank you, Linda, for all that you did to make our wedding day that much more special!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Napoli Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

Real Weddings

• Just Baked Cake Studio & Bakery
    Just Baked Cake Studio & Bakery Wedding Cakes

Linda is such a pleasure to work with... one of my favorite events was a styled shoot at Home Sweet Home Cottages in Templeton!! Her ideas for the shoot for spot on and I feel like she captured the softness of our cake perfectly. We look forward to working with Linda as we know our cakes & desserts will be beautifully represented in the photos.

• Heather Nguyen Photography
    Heather Nguyen Photography Wedding Photographers

I am so sorry. I just saw this. Linda has done our family photos for a few years now. We always love going to her for our photography needs. Her style is amazing!

• 6275 San Anselmo Rd Atascadero, CA, 93422 See on map