9400 Hwy 19 West, Bryson City, NC 28713 Map · Phone number

About Nantahala Village

Our casual covered decks overlooking mountain vistas can seat up to 100 guests. The banquet room in our Lodge seats up to 65 guests. The Wedding Meadow by the Pond can seat up to 200 guests. All are ideal locations for a wedding laced with beautiful memories. Our chef and banquet staff will prepare and serve your choice of menu from our select banquet options.

Your wedding party and guests will love the variety of lodging at the Village. Choose from spacious well-appointed Lodge rooms and suites or cozy cabins in the woods. Enjoy the pool, fitness room, game room, horseback riding and the other amenities the Village has to offer.

6beefcd72f615fda 1526279356 6aee45f38f8b09e2 1526279351234 4 16
6beefcd72f615fda 1526279356 6aee45f38f8b09e2 1526279351234 4 16
lodg

4 Reviews for Nantahala Village

Beth · Married on 10/26/2013

Absolute joy to work with Kate and her staff. I believe I can call Kate a new friend who has the utmost professional approach and atmosphere in the mountains of North Carolina. I feel like I could talk with Kate (and Wayne) about just about anything we needed to make our daughter, Alexa's wedding absolutely perfect. And it was! Everything turned out absolutely perfect and to this day (yes - we still talk about it several times a day) I can't think of anything that wasn't exactly how I and Alexa envisioned her wedding to be. So thanks to ALL the staff - you all pitched in - Nel - the Chefs - Thomas - See? I was impressed with all of you! Pardon me if I've forgotten a few names, but I certainly have not forgotten how you treated us and our guests! I want to do it all over again!

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/05/2013

Kate and the staff at Nantahala Village were what set this venue apart. The area is so beautiful and the venue really show cases the beauty of the mountains. As a resort get away my guests were all very happy with their accommodations. The food was wonderful, great chef. Highly recommend

• Becky

Becky · Married on 05/05/2018

1.2
      1.0
      0.5
      1.5
      3.0
      0.5

We had our wedding at Nantahala Village last weekend. The views at this resort are amazing. However, they are about to build condos to block the view so it will no longer be there. A week before our wedding, I was informed of a managerial change. Which made things worse; it lowered my expectations for the weekend & they still weren't met

Our stay in the fireplace suites was good, except for the fact that the hot tubs were not working for any of the fireplace suites. Which I understand isn't really in many people's control with the winter. But when guests are paying for a room with a hot tub and they don't work, they shouldn't have still pay for the room at the same rate. I had guests complain that their rooms weren't clean, and even after I asked & they asked multiple times for them to come clean them, it never got done.

Neither our rehearsal dinner meal nor our reception meal was what we tasted in January. Yes, it was still chicken parm & pulled pork BBQ. But the chicken Friday night was completely different; there was no melted cheese on top & the chicken was insanely dry. The young bartender was brand new to bartending, to the point of my father had to get behind the bar & show him how to open a bottle of wine. It was a Cinco de Mayo wedding & he did not know how to make basic cocktails. A BRAND NEW bartender should not be handling a wedding. My father should not have to do that.

The cocktail hour nachos were awesome. The rest of the meal though, was completely different. The baked beans weren't what we tasted, the mac & cheese was cold & the cornbread was dry & hard as a rock. It was depressing having paid for a meal that we were expecting to love based off our tasting & not getting what we paid for. I'm not sure if there was also a chef change with the managerial change as well, which I would have understood because things happen. But it would have been nice to be given a heads up.

There are so many other venues with gorgeous views. Skip this 1.

Nantahala Village FAQ