Nancy's Makeup

Miami, FL View map

We give personalized service when we meet one-on鈥搊ne with clients to update their look by customizing a color palette that bests suits them. We will spend the time making sure even the smallest detail is perfect. We have been trained on the industries top cosmetic lines and have worked along side with some of the most recognized makeup artists. What this gave us, even more than experience, was appreciation of different kinds and levels of beauty. To see more of our portfolio visit us on INSTAGRAM @nancysmakeup

Schedule your bridal preview today!

1 User photo

• elarena
    Eryka Married on 04/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nancy is amazing! She knows how to make a woman look beautiful in a natural way. She listens to what you want and uses high quality make-up and tools. She is fun and down to earth. The value for all the work she did was great especially compared to others. My make-up lasted ALL night long without a smudge. She was also kind enough to offer a Rolls Royce service; I was very happy that she thought of me, she went the extra mile. She also does the make-up at the comfort of your own home. I recommend Nancy to every bride out there.

Nancy's Makeup's reply:

Eryka,
    It was our pleasure to be part of your special day. You were a beautiful bride! I'm glad you were happy with our services. Give my best to your family. xoxo, Keep in touch!
    Nancy
    Alissa Married on 12/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Everything was fantastic! Nancy was very professional, arrived on time and took her time [not too much time! :)] doing mine and my bridesmaids' makeup. Everyone looked phenomenal..I would definitely recommend her!! The price is perfect, I've looked around and found prices twice as much and they weren't half as good!
    Laura Married on 01/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nancy was AMAZING! She was so kind and patient, and did an absolute beautiful job. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day! It was a total of 8 ladies doing their makeup and they all looked so wonderful. And Stephanie who worked alongside Nancy doing hair was also spectacular! I couldn't have asked for a better team. I was so happy and I totally recommend them!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

ANA STENKOLER EVENTS & DESIGN ANA STENKOLER EVENTS & DESIGN Wedding Planners

We absolutely love working with Nancy Florian of "Nacy's Make-Up." She has an awesome personality and very professional! Our former brides loved their amazing make-up! "Nancy's Make-Up" is our preferred Make-Up artist vendor for our exclusive brides!

Nat & Bryan Weddings Nat & Bryan Weddings Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Nancy, She is very talented and will make a bride and her girls look stunning. Very highly recommended.

Serving Greater Miami Miami, 33165
Location of (Nancy's Makeup)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding