West Covina, CA 91791 Map · Phone number

About Nancy Orozco Photography

As a photographer, I'm living my dream. It's pretty simple. I love what I do and I work really hard at it.

I enjoy creating honest and raw imagery. And I'm excited about people who trust me to do so. My clients hire me for their weddings and later for family portraits.

I'm inspired most by what I am contributing to my world, by real and fully committed relationships with family and friends. The people who I love whole heartedly and I am very loyal to.

The boho, over achiever and optimist in me loves all things...

Food. Organic Elements. Wine. Travel. The Outdoors. All things Beach. Reading. Indie Films. Feist. Cooking. Yoga.

• RWPhotos
f2ceaa6c28689688 1395714738341 wayfarers chapel palos verdes palos verdes weddi
wayfarers chapel palos verdes palos verdes wedding

3 Reviews for Nancy Orozco Photography

Alicia · Married on 03/15/2014

Nancy did a fantastic job photographing mine and my husband's wedding ceremony. We had a small, intimate gathering with just our parents and son present. I wanted to find someone who would offer a small photography package since we would only need about an hour or so of shooting. I did a Google search and stumbled across a handful photographers in Los Angeles who advertised "elopement" photography. After emailing several, we decided to go with Nancy. Her pricing is competitive and she was willing to work around what we wanted rather than a fixed package. However, what truly drew us to her was her website, specifically the "About You" section, which read:
    "We are probably a great match if...
    - Photography is a huge priority for you.
    - You're a foodie and or enjoy wine.
    - Travel is important to you and you have a bucket list.
    - Laughter and conversation are key in your relationships.
    - You value candid, in between moments, the not so perfect smile.
    - You're a romantic."
    We wanted someone who would capture our day uniquely and without all the typical posed shots. We also wanted someone who would make us feel comfortable in front of the camera, which by nature we are not. After reading that and then seeing her elopement ceremony, for which she wrote, "Yes, it's true! These hippies caved into society and are trying this thing called marriage," we knew she was the one for us! In the days leading up to our wedding, Nancy was in constant contact with me, seeing if I needed help with flowers or any other last minute details. She actually gave me great advice on how to do my hair and what flowers to pick for my bouquet. She was able to see the "look" I was going for from an outside perspective, which was so incredibly helpful! On our big day, she arrived early to scope out the location, started shooting early, and stayed later than anticipated. She used some great techniques to get authentic shots and I think our emotion is palpable throughout her photographs.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Nancy knows how to tactfully manage a group of people and has a knack for loosening up reluctant photo subjects. Being a demurring photo subject myself (yes, even during our engagement session and wedding – I am just not a fan of being in front of a lens), Nancy made me feel completely at ease during the entire experience. I am overly critical about my looks, (really what girl isn’t?), yet I was extremely satisfied and am now the proud owner of pictures I am happy to display.

Nancy was not afraid to reach out and keep in contact with my other wedding vendors, which will put me and the groom at ease. She went the extra mile to meet us prior to “the big day” in order to get to know our needs and interests. She even went to our venue to research ahead of time the ideal places to take pictures.

Her devotion to getting exactly what she and her clients (and her) both want in photos is what makes her a great photographer.

Sent on 04/06/2013
  • O

O · Married on 10/07/2017

0.8
      2.0
      0.5

We hired Nancy for our wedding almost two years ago. This year we were supposed to set up an engagement photo session. Nancy's lack of effort to work with us, lack of responsiveness, and unable to set a definite date to shoot our engagement photos, coupled with one excuse after another is why we became weary to continue to have her shoot our wedding. I was very conscious of not being an impatient bride, so I would wait a few weeks for her reply. Nancy would always say a date would maybe work for her, and she would let me know in a few weeks. A few weeks would come, and go with no word from her. I would have to reach out to her again to hear yet another excuse, and no the date actually didn't work for her. She had absolutely no follow through. She knew I wanted to rent dresses, and have my hair and makeup done for the shoot. I was unable to set anything up because she never knew if a date worked for her. Nancy would also shoot down location ideas, and places in those locations such as by steps, or by trees-nothing out of the ordinary. My fiancé and I felt we couldn't rely on Nancy, and we had to start our search for a new photographer right away.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Nancy Orozco Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files