Austin, TX 78705 Map · Phone number

About Nadine Photography

I love taking photos of people. I especially love capturing the emotional landscapes in a face, the movement of the body and the relationships between people in a photograph.

Wedding photography is so wonderful. I’m surrounded by people in love, people celebrating love and it’s an honor to tell their love story.

My style is photo-journalistic; unposed and unobtrusive. The goal is to capture moments as they happen during the wedding day, and as Joe Buissinck says: “To capture those moments, I would suggest that one should be in the moment. ”

It’s so wonderful to get into a flow, and be completely captured by a process. Whether it’s photography, dance, reading, or writing. Playing around with different forms of art and beauty.

Love, compassion, and playfulness.

Thanks for reading! Please visit my website: nadinestudio.com

Other couples have also viewed

• Lacey + Lee Photography
nadine01
nadine05

12 Reviews for Nadine Photography

Katie · Married on 06/18/2016

Nadine is a BRILLIANT photographer. She took our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures, and they all turned out beautiful. Our wedding day felt like a blur, but my new husband and I are able to relive it by looking at our pictures. Nadine has a talent for finding the most beautiful angles/lighting/etc., and the photos are pure art. I can't stop going through them! I would recommend Nadine to anyone and everyone! We can't wait to call her up again in a few years for day in the life photos :)

Sent on 08/15/2016
  • L.

L. · Married on 04/18/2015

We were so happy to have found Nadine. She is absolutely wonderful and fun! Definitely would recommend Nadine and her team. They have an amazing eye for capturing those special moments. Absolutely in love with the photos and style. She is so easy to talk to and very enthusiastic! Very Reasonable in pricing packages too!!

Sent on 05/28/2015
  • Marisa

Marisa · Married on 11/30/2013

I can't say enough amazing things about Nadine! She is extremely talented, professional, friendly, and super fun to work with. Nadine shot our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and our wedding, and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I usually avoid cameras like the plague, but Nadine made me feel comfortable and made taking our engagement photos and my bridal portraits fun! Our wedding pictures were stunning, and she was able to capture such candid, sweet moments. Her work is absolutely breathtaking, and she is a true photography ninja.

Sent on 01/24/2014

Award

Nadine Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Nostalgia Film Wedding Videographers

I first saw Nadine's photography in Rock N' Roll Bride and she hooked me with her creativity! Later I had the pleasure to meet her and see even more of her work and learn how genuinely kind and wildly talented she is.

• Austin, 78705 See on map
    Location of (Nadine Photography)

Nadine Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Nadine Photography offer?

Nadine Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism

What photography services does Nadine Photography offer?

Nadine Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Nadine Photography offer for wedding events?

Nadine Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Nadine Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Nadine Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.