Nadine Photography Reviews

12 | Austin, TX

12 Reviews for Nadine Photography

Katie · Married on 06/18/2016

Nadine is a BRILLIANT photographer. She took our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures, and they all turned out beautiful. Our wedding day felt like a blur, but my new husband and I are able to relive it by looking at our pictures. Nadine has a talent for finding the most beautiful angles/lighting/etc., and the photos are pure art. I can't stop going through them! I would recommend Nadine to anyone and everyone! We can't wait to call her up again in a few years for day in the life photos :)

Sent on 08/15/2016
  • L.

L. · Married on 04/18/2015

We were so happy to have found Nadine. She is absolutely wonderful and fun! Definitely would recommend Nadine and her team. They have an amazing eye for capturing those special moments. Absolutely in love with the photos and style. She is so easy to talk to and very enthusiastic! Very Reasonable in pricing packages too!!

Sent on 05/28/2015
  • Marisa

Marisa · Married on 11/30/2013

I can't say enough amazing things about Nadine! She is extremely talented, professional, friendly, and super fun to work with. Nadine shot our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and our wedding, and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I usually avoid cameras like the plague, but Nadine made me feel comfortable and made taking our engagement photos and my bridal portraits fun! Our wedding pictures were stunning, and she was able to capture such candid, sweet moments. Her work is absolutely breathtaking, and she is a true photography ninja.

Sent on 01/24/2014

Nadine was so wonderful to work with and we absolutely love the incredible job she did with both our engagement and wedding photos. She was great at the wedding and we would love to work with her again soon!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Nubia · Married on 03/19/2013

We hired Nadine for our engagement, bridals, and our wedding on 10/12/13. I had seen Nadine's pictures online and fell in love and from the moment I met Nadine in person I felt a connection and knew she would be the one to take our pictures. Not only is she an amazing photographer, but is professional, has a bubbly attitude, and helped me keep calm and laugh on my wedding day. I can't thank you enough Nadine for capturing all our beautiful memories you are amazing! I highly recommend her!!! Thank you! Robert and Nubia Lemons

Sent on 10/18/2013

Katie · Married on 03/17/2012

Nadine was amazing all around. Just because she may not be as seasoned as some, I WOULD NOT underestimate her talents. On top of being extremely professional, easy to work with, calm (she had a wonderful calming effect on me at the wedding) and extremely organized, she is extremely talented and we are SO thrilled with our photos. She has a true talent for capturing emotion, and I love her photojournalism style. If you like candid photos, Nadine is your lady! I love how well she captured so many special moments in time at our wedding and her photos will forever remind us of how special our day was! I was also SO happy that she was able capture all the personal details and decor I put into the wedding. I put a lot of thought into the details and the day goes by so fast that it's hard to take it all in. Her photos are a beautiful reminder of everything the guests were able to enjoy and that all the hard work paid off!

Sent on 04/14/2012

Curtis · Married on 12/02/2011

Nadine provided us with excellent photos at a very reasonable cost. She was always easy to work with, timely, and responsive. Her style is very natural and journalistic, so don't expect a bunch of stiffly posed photos--hers put you back in the memory of the moment.

Sent on 02/26/2012

Sara · Married on 07/09/2011

We hired Nadine to take photographs of our wedding in July. She did an amazing job. She was very professional from our first meeting on and helped ease my mind on the wedding day for I had no doubt that she would be on time and (after seeing her portfolio) that she would take beautiful pictures. I would for sure vouch for her services. Should you have any questions about her quality of work, get in touch with Nadine and she will give you my contact information. I can then let you know first hand what to expect and would love to share my pictures with you. Sincerely, Sara Steelman

Sent on 08/08/2011

Laura · Married on 05/21/2011

I absolutely love Nadine and the work she did for my wedding. The photographs are beautiful and she (and her assistant) were sure to document every special moment, big or small. She is extremely talented and it is obvious she has a passion for photography and people. She really went above and beyond as a photographer and, by the end of the whole process, I felt like I gained a friend in Nadine.
    Having just gotten married a year earlier herself, she made sure that I knew I could ask her any type of wedding related questions, which was really helpful to me!

Sent on 08/10/2011

Leslie · Married on 10/02/2010

Beautiful Wedding and Engagement Photos!!!!! Nadine did such a beautiful job shooting my engagement photos that I immediately asked her to be my wedding photographer! She captured every important moment, including some that I hadn't noticed! I have never liked the way I look in pictures until I saw the ones that Nadine took. They made me feel like a truly beautiful bride :) I am so grateful that I will have Nadine's photographs to look at to remember my wedding throughout the years. Leslie W, ATX

Sent on 02/05/2011

Catherine · Married on 06/12/2010

Nadine is a fantastic up and coming photographer! Her gift is capturing emotion and personality on film. Her photojournalistic approach allows her to shoot important moments without being "in the way" and she is quick and efficient with posed shots letting you get back to your guests quickly. She even managed to charm my mother, who was very anxious about having here photo taken at all. Not to mention that the finished product was exceptional!

Because we were a destination wedding for her we didn't have time to do engagement photos but we did have her shoot our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner which was a great chance to work with her in a less formal environment. We got our edited pics quickly and the presentation was very professional. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/30/2010

Miriam · Married on 06/06/2010

I did a portrait session with Nadine, and the results were incredible! She has a gift for composition and made pictures that were taken in a backyard and parking lot look like they were taken in a forest and posh residence. She also made the colors pop. I've worked with other photographers, so I know I'm not the easiest person to photograph well. But Nadine made getting beautiful pictures seem effortless!

Sent on 07/27/2011