Palmdale, CA 93551 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Nadia Cakes

Nadia Cakes by Abby offers beautiful custom cakes for the Palmdale, Lancaster, Acton, Littlerock and Quartz Hill areas! Abby is a private designer trained and certified in the Wilton method and specializes in fondant creations and sugar art. She is able to make anything from botanically correct flowers to animals and even people to top your cake. She will work with you to create a unique and beautiful design that will wow your guests and be remembered for years to come.

Abby's beautiful award winning designs have been seen at celebrity events all over Southern California! Abby is known for her elegant, contemporary style and use of vibrant color and is skilled at whimsical, tradtional, 3-D and sculptured cake designs. We offer wedding cakes, birthday cakes, bridal shower cakes, gifts, anniversarys and cakes for all special events. Nadia Cakes is a great destination for your groom's cake as well!

Here at Nadia Cakes we believe form should follow function. This means that your cake will taste as good as it looks! Our cakes are made from only the finest ingredients and are rocognized as the best tasting cakes in the area! We have everything from simple traditional cake flavors to the decadent and unique. We also offer allergy free options. We only use the highest quality, premium fondant available- it tastes absolutly amazing! Visit our website to view our full menu. Cake tasting and delivery is availiable so call or email us to set up a design consultation and cake tasting today!

Topsyturvey012
Bethany 27scake029
Bronzecake013
Nadia Cakes
A 4 tiered fondant cake with edible sugar animals.
A 4 tiered fondant cake with edible sugar animals.
Mickeycake009
A pretty fondant cake with a metal keepsake topper, wrapped in satin ribbon
A pretty fondant cake with a metal keepsake topper, wrapped in satin ribbon
A fondant design with white piping, whimsical roses and the 4th tier balanced on a champange glass.
A fondant design wrapped in black ribbon with white roses
A fondant design wrapped in black ribbon with white roses
Fondant with red roses and black piping
Fondant with red roses and black piping
vanilla buttercream with seashells and sugar sand
vanilla buttercream with seashells and sugar sand
This is a scaled down version of the cake mentioned in one of my reviews!
This is a scaled down version of the cake mentioned in one of my reviews!
A fondant topsy turvy cake with a mardi gras theme.
A fondant topsy turvy cake with a mardi gras theme.
Fondant with handmade roses

17 Reviews for Nadia Cakes

• Mrs. Cohen

Mikaela · Married on 10/12/2018

Gorgeous Cake, Delicious Taste

I knew way back in high school that when my big day came, Nadia's would be the one to make my wedding cake... and here I am, 29 years old, and they did just that!

Andi was the cake designer we worked with. She was so friendly and completely understood what we wanted for our 2-tiered cake and cupcakes for guests. She even worked with us on our budget.

The day of the wedding, they arrived on time, and laid everything out beautifully. Our cake looked identical to the photo I showed Andi from Pinterest and it tasted so so good. The cupcakes were also beautiful and our guests still can't stop raving about how delicious they were (and our wedding was 5 weeks ago)!

We loved our experience with Nadia's and I will recommend them to everyone looking for a special occasion cake or cupcakes!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Sabrina · Married on 03/14/2015

From the initial email inquiry to delivery, working with Nadia's was an absolute dream. I brought a picture of the cake I wanted and boy did they deliver. It was absolutely beautiful! I chose a buttercream frosting over fondant because I knew my guests would prefer the taste, but was concerned about how it would affect the look. I needn't have worried! The cake was PERFECT, like straight out of a magazine. What's more, I had several guests who said it was the best cake they'd ever had.

Sent on 03/29/2015

Suzanna · Married on 06/22/2012

I used this vendor for my wedding and let me tell you- she is good! I got her name from the bride at a wedding that I went to early last year. I didn't even know the couple getting married and I swear, I walked up and was like "Hi! Beautiful ceremony... um, could you tell me who did your cake?" She did this 5 tier fondant cake in yellow that was absolutly breath taking. I mean, there was a crowd around this thing the whole time. Then when we got to taste it we thought for sure it couldnt be beautiful AND taste good but it was amazing. It was totally moist and light. I had my interview with her and was very impressed. I pretty much just gave her a color story and style and let her do her thing. It was amazing! She was very professional, and of course, my cake was even more beautiful than the one I had seen. I'm so glad to see her on this site so I can finally sing her praises in the hopes that you all reading this will have a cake just as beautiful and delicious. And delivered without the worry. Definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 01/25/2008