Nadia Cakes

Palmdale, CA View map

Nadia Cakes by Abby offers beautiful custom cakes for the Palmdale, Lancaster, Acton, Littlerock and Quartz Hill areas! Abby is a private designer trained and certified in the Wilton method and specializes in fondant creations and sugar art. She is able to make anything from botanically correct flowers to animals and even people to top your cake. She will work with you to create a unique and beautiful design that will wow your guests and be remembered for years to come.

Abby's beautiful award winning designs have been seen at celebrity events all over Southern California! Abby is known for her elegant, contemporary style and use of vibrant color and is skilled at whimsical, tradtional, 3-D and sculptured cake designs. We offer wedding cakes, birthday cakes, bridal shower cakes, gifts, anniversarys and cakes for all special events. Nadia Cakes is a great destination for your groom's cake as well!

Here at Nadia Cakes we believe form should follow function. This means that your cake will taste as good as it looks! Our cakes are made from only the finest ingredients and are rocognized as the best tasting cakes in the area! We have everything from simple traditional cake flavors to the decadent and unique. We also offer allergy free options. We only use the highest quality, premium fondant available- it tastes absolutly amazing! Visit our website to view our full menu. Cake tasting and delivery is availiable so call or email us to set up a design consultation and cake tasting today!

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cupcakes

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Vegan

Are you licensed by the state health department?

1 User photo

• Christie
    Christie S. Married on 10/10/2020

Delicious and Beautiful

Nadias cakes came pretty close to nailing our vision of our cake… beautiful cake and absolutely delish
  • Mrs. Cohen
    Mikaela Married on 10/12/2018

Gorgeous Cake, Delicious Taste

I knew way back in high school that when my big day came, Nadia's would be the one to make my wedding cake... and here I am, 29 years old, and they did just that!

Andi was the cake designer we worked with. She was so friendly and completely understood what we wanted for our 2-tiered cake and cupcakes for guests. She even worked with us on our budget.

The day of the wedding, they arrived on time, and laid everything out beautifully. Our cake looked identical to the photo I showed Andi from Pinterest and it tasted so so good. The cupcakes were also beautiful and our guests still can't stop raving about how delicious they were (and our wedding was 5 weeks ago)!

We loved our experience with Nadia's and I will recommend them to everyone looking for a special occasion cake or cupcakes!
    Sabrina Married on 03/14/2015
    From the initial email inquiry to delivery, working with Nadia's was an absolute dream. I brought a picture of the cake I wanted and boy did they deliver. It was absolutely beautiful! I chose a buttercream frosting over fondant because I knew my guests would prefer the taste, but was concerned about how it would affect the look. I needn't have worried! The cake was PERFECT, like straight out of a magazine. What's more, I had several guests who said it was the best cake they'd ever had.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Real Weddings

• John & Jenna
    46 photos · 10/22/2018
  • Nolan & Fadia
    20 photos · 09/05/2015

Palmdale, 93551
Location of (Nadia Cakes)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding