9466 Charleville blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90211 Map · Phone number

About Paulette macarons

we are a French macaroons company located in Beverly Hills, California. We offer 14 different flavors of cookies. we can offer a box of two macarons, that can be customized with your name on it, perfect to give to each guest at each place setting or at a bridal shower, engagement party or reception and we also have macaroon cone-shaped cake. Our products are freshly made by hand.

please don’t hesitate to contact me if you need any additionnal information.
here is my email adress: lauren@paulettemacarons.com

Display macaron 4
PAULETTESMACAROONS 20070615 026 1
Display macaron 4

3 Reviews for Paulette macarons

Alice · Married on 05/28/2011

I used Paulette's macarons as a dual escort card and wedding favor. I bought the boxed macarons and added my own ribbon. The boxes already do come with a ribbon but I told the store not to add it. By the way, they are now called 'Lette Macarons. Paulette's used to have a San Francisco store, which is where I was originally going to order the macarons. Shortly before my wedding, however, the SF store got bought by a third party and I got frantic. Who was I going to get my favors from?? Well, I called the Paulette's in Beverly Hills and they were terrific. When I explained the situation, they were extremely helpful and did their very best to meet my needs. I chose the raspberry and pistachio flavored macarons. They are delicious and I loved the pop of color it provided. And the guests loved them. The macarons will stay fresh for 3 days if you keep them refrigerated at 60 degrees or so. The pricing is reasonable, I think, given you get 2 macarons and they put together the box and ribbon (if you choose) for you, which saves me the time of putting it together.

Sent on 06/27/2011

Kelly · Married on 07/02/2010

My fiance and I fell in love with these macarons after receiving a box of them and trying the myriad of flavors. We decided on the violet cassis and the pistachio, partly because they were colors of our wedding, but they also tasted fantastic. The macarons came in an adorable little box wrapped with a ribbon. We made a few people at the wedding who were confused about what the little cookies were, but after they tasted them, they were hooked!

Wouldn't change a thing if I was doing my wedding all over again!

Sent on 07/20/2010

Dee · Married on 09/05/2009

I ordered the Carribean chocolate macarons as my wedding favors and they were an absolute hit with all of the guests! They will still be good if you buy them the night before, refrigerate them, and keep them in a cooler the day of the wedding and have the servers assemble them in favor boxes. EVERYONE wanted to know where I ordered these cookies and it'll make a memorable favor for your event.

Sent on 09/30/2009