17281 72nd Place North, Osseo, MN 55311 Map · Phone number

About Nadeau Creative

/da la view/

Simply put, De La Vue is an intention. It is how I attempt to live my life, how I see the world and how I run my business. De La Vue is a french translation for "With Artistic Vision". Never settling for ordinary, making life beautifully extrodinary.

Inspired by color and texture, I started my career as an interior decorator. When my son was born, I picked up a camera and to my surprise and delight, the aesthetics I loved seemed compounded & clarified through the lens!

Back to school it was. I studied photography with San Francisco's Academy of Art, took second shooter jobs with professional photographers, and fervently pursued local artist networks. Inspiration, Perspiration, and Experience: Awesome!

I've been in business for four years, and as I continue to learn and grow, my efforts are focused: find the extraordinary in the ordinary, capturing the very best in space and subject.

Wedding photography is a particular joy for me. Artistically documenting such a sacred and happy day is a challenge to which I am heartily committed. What a privilege! The record must be timeless yet on-trend, and each of my images reflects this purpose.

Camera aside, I am a lucky wife and a mother of two awesome and energetic little boys. I am also an amateur experimental chef, a craigslist junkie, and a risky but caring furniture re-finisher! I feel blessed in life, and I am grateful to do what I love in work. I welcome the opportunity to bring De La Vue's artistic vision to your project or milestone

Follow Nadeau Creative on

DLVblog059
2010081420100814MG9052
MG6772

10 Reviews for Nadeau Creative

Rachel was a joy to work with! Being an out-of-town bride, weekday appointments were never good options and Rachel was always willing to work something out for weekend days – even after the wedding when we were in town for Thanksgiving to finalize our BEAUTIFUL leather bound album! This flexibility was very much appreciated.
    My husband and I had an engagement session with Rachel as part of our package and Rachel made us feel comfortable in front of the camera right off the bat! I highly recommend doing an engagement session before the wedding! We loved our engagement photos and our wedding photos even more! Rachel’s husband as the second photographer was great as well! He got some great candid shots that may have otherwise been missed. Everyone at the wedding was saying how impressed they were with Rachel, not only after they saw her work, but just with her presence on the day of. I HIGHLY recommend Rachel and De La Vue Photography for your wedding photography!

Sent on 12/28/2015

From the very first interaction that I had with Rachel, I knew that she was going to do an absolutely wonderful job and that I had nothing to worry about. I met Rachel and her husband, Rob, (her second shooter/assistant) in real life, for the first time a couple of days before the wedding. In addition to hiring Rachel for our wedding, we also hired her to do an engagement shoot. My husband and I wanted to do something a little quirky and we wanted to have the shoot at the State Fair. But, as the date got closer, we realized that the weather wasn't going to cooperate with us. So, we changed the venue to The Conservatory at Como Park. This really worked out for the best. Our photos are stunning! Words can not describe how truly beautiful our photos are! Rachel and Rob knew that we still wanted that quirky flare to our photos so after we finished at The Conservatory, they suggested a second shooting location. It was so very nice of them to spend more than our allotted time with us to make sure that we had everything that we wanted. We had such a fun time with Rachel and Rob that day! Rachel and Rob are warm, friendly, down to Earth, and talented! You can't ask for anything more. We really felt like we were hanging out with friends. At our wedding, Rachel and Rob pulled out all the stops. Rachel made sure that I got photos of absolutely everything that I wanted on my wedding day. And to make us feel even extra special, Rachel and Rob brought us a super amazing gift basket, framed photo of us from The Conservatory photo shoot, and the DVD with our photos from The Conservatory photo shoot. It made us feel so very special! We just got our photos from the wedding - it only took them about a month - YAY! I can't even explain how happy I am with them! They are seriously the best photos that I have ever seen! I couldn't be happier with the way that everything turned out! Even though we live all the way in California, we will be using De la Vue, again.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Caitlin · Married on 09/28/2013

My husband and I had De La Vue Photography photograph our engagement pictures and our wedding and we cannot say enough positive things about our experience! De la Vue provides professional photography and a memorable experience along the way! The owner was very quick to respond and made our photographing experience comfortable and fun! We don't usually do very well having our pictures taken but our experience with De La Vue photography wasn't uncomfortable at all. They made us feel comfortable and were very easy to work with! Our pictures turned out beautiful and they made sure to photograph anything that we requested and displayed great talent by photographing pictures that mirrored our relationship as a couple!!! Our pictures showed amazing talent, great attention to detail, and captured everything perfectly!!! We give De La Vue an A ++++!!!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Award

Nadeau Creative FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Sally Berry and CO
    Sally Berry and CO Wedding Planners

Rachel at De La Vue is amazing to work with. Her artistry and attention to detail comes through in every shot. She has been our photographer of choice since my daughter was born and everyone always raves about how great her photography is and how lucky we are to have so many images of our daughter that are truly pieces of fine art. I would highly recommend her!

• Amber Rose Hair + Makeup
    Amber Rose Hair + Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've worked with De La Vue a handful of times and must say I look forward to seeing the images and using them for promotional ads for myself. I can always count on beautiful and classy work!

• 17281 72nd Place North Osseo, 55311 See on map