Spring, TX 77380 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

18 Reviews for My Story Keeper Photography

Brittny · Married on 07/15/2016

I used Lindsay for our wedding and she was incredible. She had QUITE the task with the largest wedding party EVER (10 bridesmaids 10 groomsmen) but she was so quick and kept control of the boys the whole time :) The pictures turned out amazing and I literally had ZERO complaints. She beyond exceeded my expectations and I would recommend her hands down every time!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Erika · Married on 05/14/2016

Lindsey was amazing for our wedding and engagement photos! She knew how to work with the location, the lighting, our dog, etc to create the most beautiful pictures! She was so patient in dealing with myself, the bridesmaids and groomsmen. I could not be more appreciative!! She was also very responsive, on time, creative. We were so blessed to have her and her colleague capture our big day! Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Vi · Married on 06/21/2014

I recently used Lindsay with My StoryKeeper for my engagement session and wedding photographs. I can not say enough good things about Lindsay and her work! The packages are very reasonable, given the excellent quality. She is always on time, replies to emails promptly, and easy to get along with. During the day of the wedding, she and her 2nd shooter (who is also a great photographer) listened our suggestions, were present when needed, but not intrusive. Our wedding photograph collection really told the story of our wedding day well--with a good mix of candid and formal photos. I loved our photos and will treasure them always!

Sent on 07/26/2014