Emeryville, CA 94608 Map · Phone number

About My SF Wedding

Serving: San Francisco

Offering wedding ceremonies for couples and families of all faiths, interfaith and secular. Including; religious, non-religious, non-denominational, spiritual, traditional, non-traditional and contemporary ceremonies for weddings, baptism, renewal of marriage vows and commitment ceremonies for those that prefer to make a commitment without a license. Open to all your ideas and wishes. All requests are respected. Personal wedding ceremonies can be ordered.

Intimate Wedding Packages: All inclusive wedding packages for the bride and groom with their guests.
Landmark San Francisco locations, legacy photography, flowers, music, ceremony, officiant, celebration plans and all the details to arrive in ease.

Let the magic begin, have it all done for you. Enjoy your wedding day and memories for years to come.

meganclouse
meganclouse

13 Reviews for My SF Wedding

Debra · Married on 04/29/2016

Ema Drouillard proved to be charming and proficient at conducting our wedding ceremony. My husband and I are both thrilled at the experience that we received with Ema.

She was at the venue waiting for us when we arrived on time. She was a charming lady with a soft-spoken manner and a sweet disposition that helped make what could have been a stressful day... a fun and relaxed one. She took her time with us, spoke with us and helped us calm our pre-nuptial jitters. She handled the ceremony beautifully and made it really special. After our ceremony, she took photos of us in a variety of settings - spending more time than I had expected.

I truly feel that we received excellent service from Ema Drouillard and SFWedding.com and would recommend her to anyone wanting to have a wedding experience in the San Francisco area.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Patti · Married on 11/25/2014

If you are looking to have a small wedding in San Francisco, My SF Wedding should be your #1 choice! My fiancé and I chose My SF Wedding for our wedding at the San Francisco City Hall. Ema knows just what you need to have the perfect, intimate wedding in this stunning location. We communicated with Ema by e-mail and one conference call. With her extensive experience, she was able to determine just what we envisioned for our wedding and bring that to life. Ema was our wedding planner, our officiant and our photographer. She even provided my BEAUTIFUL hand-tied, rose bouquet. Our ceremony was just what we wanted. It was perfectly fit to the two of us. And the photography? Well, it couldn't have been more lovely! Because she took care in advance to find out what we had in mind for our wedding photography, Ema took all the photos we were hoping for and more! People are still raving about our photos. Using My SF Wedding was the best decision we could have made. The entire process was so simple and stress-free. We had the utmost confidence in Ema and never worried about any of the details. We could concentrate on each other and just enjoy it all! It truly was a dream wedding for us, and we have My SF Wedding to thank!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Vikki & Lenn · Married on 09/08/2014

We traveled from the east coast with a group of friends to have our wedding ceremony in a vineyard. Ema helped me work through all the details as needed. The ceremony was perfect. Ema was flawless and the script beautiful. She helped make this day a treasured memory.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Award

• Emeryville, 94608 See on map
    415-302-0444 (Phone number)
    You are invited to call anytime.