600 Methodist Street Suite 3110, Red Oak, TX 75154 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About My Invitation Lady, LLC

Your wedding stationery is often the first impression that your guests receive of your upcoming celebration. Let your invitations be as special as you are. We can help with any size wedding in any location. We want to make your celebration special. We offer many varieties of custom wedding invitations. We can coordinate with any theme to keep every aspect of your wedding stationery unique. We will work with you from the beginning to the end to create an image that is truly your own. Once your invitation is designed and printed, we can address your envelopes with laser quality and deliver everything to you, ready for mailing. And what bride doesn’t need one less thing to worry about?

celebrationsinvitation3
celebrationsinvitation1
celebrationsinvitation2
515Copy
226Copy
celebrationsinvitation3
celebrationsinvitation1

16 Reviews for My Invitation Lady, LLC

Very professional, a perfectionist, and pleasant. Always available to answer a question or make a change. Perfectly produced product in the requested time frame.

I saw Geneise at a bridal show at my venue. She had the best prices I'd found for EXACTLY what I wanted. She was so wonderful, finding me everything that I asked for while sticking to my budget. I received so many compliments on my invitations. She was very flexible when scheduling our planning meeting as well. I highly recommend using her!

Sunni · Married on 06/23/2012

Geneise was such a pleasure to work with. She was so eager to create exactly what I was envisioning for my wedding invitations and so helpful when I had questions. She made things so easy for me. I know nothing about wedding invitation etiquette. She eliminated that confusion for me! She also went above and beyond even AFTER she had completed my precious invitations and sent extra envelopes to my calligrapher AND sent a few extra invitations that I discovered I needed even weeks after that. I am so happy that I got to work with Geneise. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience.

My Invitation Lady, LLC FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• My Invitation Lady, LLC 1
    Wedding Wire Discount
    Mention that you found us on Wedding Wire and receive 10% off of your invitation order.

• 600 Methodist Street, Suite 3110 Red Oak, TX 75154 See on map