Munro Photography

Hastings, MI View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Professional, personalized, and poignant photographs documenting the memories of your wedding are my main priority on your wedding day. I don't create your memories- but capture them for you to enjoy throughout your lifetime. I love to meet with clients to get to know them and make sure your package meets your needs and your photographs show your personality. All packages include several options like the complimentary engagement session, disks, and leather albums-- so take a glance through my website, and feel free to contact me with any questions or to set up an initial consultation! Also on FB!

Laura Munro
www.munrophotos.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Jeanette
    Jeanette C. Married on 04/10/2021

Laura is amazing

Laura is amazing. She did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. She went with the flow and was more than willing to work with whatever we wanted. You wont regret going to her.
  • Victoria
    Victoria C. Married on 10/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Laura gave us more than we could ever bargain for

We were married on 10/03/2020 in Lawton, Michigan. I was drawn into Laura’s editing style first. The over-edited muted tones were not our style and Laura’s were so natural and timeless. I was so nervous about picking a photographer. Laura met with me in a coffee shop, brought albums and answered every single question I had for nearly two hours. The engagement session was where all my photographer worries went away. She directed us so our bodies didn’t look awkward, she made us laugh and she captured US. This incredible woman did anything for the shot- got down lying on the dirt and was just so creative. Then wedding day came and this is where I get emotional. You see, you want a photographer that’s going to catch who you are as a couple, catch the moments no one notices, encapsulate your special day so you’ll have the memories of it forever. Laura did just that and gave us even more. Tim’s mom was diagnosed with skin cancer earlier in the year, but they told us she was cancer free by our wedding. She danced, she laughed, she held us in her arms. But shortly after our wedding, she was far from free of cancer and she went to heaven on 1/21/21. Suddenly, our wedding photos were priceless and the last we had. I reached out to Laura and requested that our free 11x14 canvas be of our mom and dad dancing together at our wedding. She immediately responded and had it ordered right away. Laura captured the special moments with our mom, her signature smirk of her tender smile, the tears as I walked down the aisle, the dance with her son, the dance with her husband, and all of our group hugs. It’s been painful for us to look through our wedding photos this year and the same reason I am just now writing this review. Laura gave us more than we ever bargained for and gave us a gift that we will be eternally grateful for. That is what you want with a photographer of your wedding; every detail of your day and the ones you love captured. Love, Tim and Tori Coates. (The photos include me surprising Tim with large canvas of our favorite photo from our engagement shoot)
  • Cassidy
    Cassidy Married on 11/03/2018

Laura was Amazing

Laura did an awesome job for our wedding. She was willing to work with my husband and I and offer many different suggestions and ideas we would never have thought of. Laura created a time line of events for our wedding day, which I was able to give to my other vendors, and everything went so perfectly. Laura helped take some stress away from wedding planning and made my wedding day unforgettable.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Riverside Receptions Etc Riverside Receptions Etc Banquet Halls

For all your Photography needs Laura Munro is tops. Don't just take our word check her out on Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/munrophotos

Park Place Design Park Place Design Wedding Florists

I have worked with Munro Photography in many events including styled shoots, weddings, and bridal shows. She is amazing and she is very easy to work with. You cant go wrong with Laura.

Floral Creations by Sharon Floral Creations by Sharon Wedding Florists

Munro Photography does a fantastic job in capturing your engagement photos and wedding day event with a creative style. You will not be disappointed in booking Munro Photography for your big day. Floral Creations by Sharon

105 West State Street, Lvl 2 Hastings, MI, 49058
Location of (Munro Photography)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding