Munro Photography Reviews

Munro Photography 5
  • Cassidy

Cassidy · Married on 11/03/2018

Laura was Amazing

Laura did an awesome job for our wedding. She was willing to work with my husband and I and offer many different suggestions and ideas we would never have thought of. Laura created a time line of events for our wedding day, which I was able to give to my other vendors, and everything went so perfectly. Laura helped take some stress away from wedding planning and made my wedding day unforgettable.

Munro Photography 6
    Munro Photography 7
    Munro Photography 8
    Munro Photography 9
    Munro Photography 10

Valerie · Married on 08/24/2018

Excellent and very professional

I have had the opportunity to have Laura as my photographer for my wedding and family pictures. Laura made my self and everyone else in the wedding party feel very comfortable and brought there true characteristics out. Laura pictures were of the highest quality. Laura was very personable and extremely professional . I will continue to use Laura for any professional photography needs .

• Mindy

Mindy Tangney · Married on 06/23/2018

Personable

Laura was amazing throughout our engagement/family and wedding photos! It was important to us to have photos taken on our property and she didn't even hesitate. Start to finish, Laura was a wonderful addition to our wedding :)

Munro Photography 11

Emma · Married on 10/09/2017

I love laura!

Laura offers a free engagement session when you schedule your wedding so that she can get to know you as a couple before your big day. She wants to be just as prepared as you do! She has years of experience in the wedding business and knows how to make your pictures special. There are a lot of photographers out there whose images all look the same. That's not the case with Laura. Yours will stand out! I will use Laura for all of my photo needs in the future! She is a joy to work with and be photographed by.

Munro Photography 12
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 10/01/2016

Truly Amazing

On our anniversary I was looking at all our engagement and wedding photos. They bring me so much joy every time. Capturing us and the rainbow was truly magical. Laura was the best photographer for us. She was professional and funny. She was able to get my husband to relax and have fun taking pictures. Laura helped me with a timeline for the wedding so pictures went smoothly.

With vendors I believe choosing people who I trusted. They are the professionals. Laura was excellent. We hope to work with her again one day.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/05/2016

I can't say enough good about Laura and the awesome photos she took!! She was so patient with us as we had never had professional pictures taken (outside of prom and homecoming back in the day) and we were nothing short of awkward. She took what was a hot, muggy and miserable weather day and turned out some AMAZING pics and made us feel confident which definitely showed in the photos. She was so flexible and responsive to all my emails and minor detail changes and was more than accommodating. She did a fabulous job at my wedding capturing all the important details and smaller details alike, so we can relive every aspect of our big day when we look through the photos. She did such a fabulous job that my family booked her for our family portraits and we plan on using her for the many big life events to come!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Working with Laura had been amazing so far. My fiance and I drove out to meet her for our engagement photos. She's a ton of fun to work with and really helped my fiance relax and smile genuinely. She asked a lot of questions and really got to know our personalities. The quality of her work far exceeds our expectations. Her prices are more than reasonable and she's worth every penny, more even. Laura is highly knowledgeable and has been helping me plan out my timeline for the day of. I'm sure I'll be adding more comments after our wedding!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Jess · Married on 10/10/2015

Munro Photography was truly one of the best parts of our wedding. Laura was so wonderful and took the time to get to know us, so that I never had to worry at any point of the day that we wouldn't get nothing less than what we dreamed of for our wedding pictures. She was very organized and professional and was able to be the person to get the family arranged for photos and have a little fun with the bridal party to make everyone feel comfortable. We could not be more happy with the our end product and everything Laura has done for us through our wedding journey. If you want someone who you can feel relaxed with on your big day, and have prints that you are going to want to hang on your wall, then Munro Photography is the best choice.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Christine · Married on 07/12/2015

Laura is very professional, courteous, and thorough. I was more than pleased with not only the quality of photography and attention to detail, but also her demeanor throughout taking photos for long hours :) The photography was the most important part of what I dreamed to have from my wedding; I love what Laura delivered.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Cassidy · Married on 05/09/2015

Laura was AMAZING! She made our wedding super fun and worked with us on the details plies gave us all sorts of secret shots that we never even knew she got but will treasure forever :)

Sent on 12/11/2015

Heidi · Married on 10/04/2014

Munro photography did an absolutely phenomenal job! Laura did both my engagement and wedding pictures. She was upbeat and provided a great atmosphere that made both me and my somewhat reserved husband extremely comfortable. I am so impressed with the variety and quality of the pictures. Since our wedding, we've gotten endless compliments from family, guests and friends who met her or even just viewed/received pictures from us. We have a canvas picture that is a showstopper from our wedding and everyone who visits comments on how amazing it is!

One of the great things about Munro photography is that she has such a great eye and captures things in a way I never dreamed possible. Her experience and artistic flair is truly exceptional. She goes above and beyond. She is quick to communicate and really takes the time to get to know each couple. She is clear and organized, which helped to make me feel comfortable and relaxed- I knew I was in good hands, and I could just focus on enjoying the most important day of my life. And in the meantime, she beautifully captured moments I will forever remember.

I am now expecting my first child, and I know I will be along Munro photography to be a part of our family life as well!

Cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Mallory · Married on 09/20/2014

Laura Munro is an amazing photographer!! She makes it so fun and the photos turn out perfect!! I've had several people ask who our photographer was, and I HIGHLY recommend her services!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Laura was extremely professional and helpful, especially because we had to conduct business over such a long distance (military wedding). I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Nancy · Married on 06/28/2014

Laura did an amazing job on my daughter's wedding! The pictures are so beautiful and she got so many candid shots which I love! Laura made the day so much fun and was so easy to work with! Her pictures show the quality of her work and her willingness to go beyond the ordinary to get a fabulous shot! Can't wait for her to shoot our family pictures in 2015!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Shelby · Married on 06/27/2014

We have worked with Laura multiple times but our wedding day she was above and beyond! She is professional and always coming up with great new ideas to try and going with the flow, for example when it started to rain during our pictures! She is always willing to try our ideas as well. I only have one picture back since our wedding was only 2 days ago but I can not wait to see the rest and know they will be amazing!

Sent on 06/30/2014
  • User4619755 · 2+ years ago

Munro Photography offers personal service and imaginative settings for your photos. Always up on the latest technology and shooting beyond the photography trends.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Lynsey · Married on 06/07/2014

Absolutely adored my experience with Munro Photography! Laura's passion for what she does shows through her work and interactions. My husband hates getting photographed and he said he had a blast during our engagement session. Our wedding photographs turned out better than I ever imagined!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Keith · Married on 05/10/2014

From the minute my wife saw her advertised (I think on this website) she had a good feeling about Laura. Well, we were in for a treat. Laura is a talented photographer with a lot of experience, the resources to get you the best pictures, prints, and albums, and a personality to make you feel at ease during the photo shoot. She was organized from the beginning and she not only did a fantastic job with taking our pictures for our engagement shoot in the cold and at the wedding/reception, she also was a resource for our other non picture related questions.She uploads the pictures onto her website so you can easily see your pictures. We both highly recommend her and I PROMISE you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/24/2014

Elissa · Married on 03/08/2014

Our whole experience from the engagement pictures to our wedding night was so perfect! Laura was so professional yet personal that I felt like I had known her for years. She did everything I wanted plus. Wedding pictures are all you're going to have left after it over, besides memories but those fade over time. You want your pictures to represent that night well! I look at our pictures and smile with so much joy in the shots that Laura captured. She is great at what she does and I feel so blessed that I was able to have her photograph one the biggest days of our lives. Thank you again Laura!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Danielle · Married on 10/04/2013

Laura took awesome engagement photos and even more fantastic wedding photos! Not only did she come through in a bind, but she captured the story of our wedding from beginning to end. Her pictures were beautiful and she got even the most random and candid moments of everyone, bridal party and all. She's laid back and fun. As well as creative with the different shots!!! We will be using her for any future pictures that we plan on having done!!!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Molly · Married on 08/24/2013

Laura does an amazing job making your photos unique and to reflect you and your significant other. She never disappoints! She is great at giving direction and we received our pictures quite quickly. Laura has photographed our engagement, wedding, and my trash the dress shoot. She has creative ideas and isn't afraid to get down and dirty to get a fantastic picture. My husband and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Kate · Married on 08/17/2013

We had our engagement and wedding pictures done by Munro Photography, and were elated with Laura, her fun demeanor, ease of scheduling, and of course, OUR PICTURES!!! She listened to things we said were important to us regarding poses and background, and really took the time to observe my husband and I, and see how we are as a couple, and how we interact with each other. I highly recommend Laura! Her level of professionalism, creativeness, and quality can't be beat!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Kristin · Married on 07/20/2013

Laura was fabulous to work with! Both my husband and I HATE taking pictures and are not the most photogenic, but somehow Laura made us look like beautiful people! She helped us with posing without "overposing". She kept the session light and fun by cracking jokes and laughing.. you could tell she loved what she was doing and was confident in her abilities which helped us feel more comfortable while she was shooting us. Laura was efficient and quick and still captured beautiful photos we will cherish forever. The only regret I have is that we chose someone else for our engagement photos and we didn't have her do those as well!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Stephanie · Married on 05/25/2013

Laura is super enthusiastic, super friendly and great to work with! I am the type of person who does not really like my photo taken, but she always manages to catch my good angles and gives direction to those who need more help in the posing department. The value is great- her prices are reasonable and you will get outstanding photos with the opportunity to control the creative process as well, if you are looking for that. Laura always made sure that we were on the same page and I felt totally comfortable with her, as did all of my family and guests. I loved all of my photos and she even stayed later than we paid for to catch us lighting off our lanterns. Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Cheryl · Married on 05/18/2013

Absolutely love Laura and Munro Photography. She shot both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. I looked long and hard for the perfect photographer and found it in Laura.

She made the day fun and we were really happy with all the shots she got. She encouraged me to let her come early and film while I was getting ready and some of my favorite shots are of my dress and shoes before the wedding and my sister, niece and son helping me get ready. She got great shots during the ceremony while being unobtrusive. At the reception she got great candid shots of our guests..and she was able to capture the emotions of the day--from my sister tearing up...to my new nephew grooving on the dance floor...to my parents joyfully sharing a dance.

Can't say enough wonderful things about Laura. She has a great Facebook page where you can scope out her latest shots and of course her website is awesome too.

Sent on 10/16/2013