7267 Thornapple River Dr. SE, Ada, MI 49301 Map · Phone number

About Mulick Floral Shop

Mulick Floral Shop is dedicated to providing creative and unique floral arrangements for every occasion. We strive to make each and every arrangement a custom piece of art. We also offer fine gifts to our clients and walk-in customers in the boutique gift shop.

tanayavickerswedding141
11 12 12iPhonePics001
Recept1

8 Reviews for Mulick Floral Shop

Allison · Married on 09/26/2009

Stems Event Design is an excellent business to work with! Natalie (owner and florist) is incredibly talented and knows exactly how to help you with whatever you may need. Stems was the florist for my wedding just recently and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome! My bouquet's were fantastic! Natalie worked extremely hard to get the flowers I had wanted after they were put on an export-hold from Holland. I was even more pleased when she added a few branches that made the bouquet's look neatly finished (something I would NEVER even consider!)

Her ideas were new and looked very modern, but in a very classic way (hence her adorable retriever, Classic!!). Not too overdone, but full and lush and beautiful. Her shop is clean and inviting, although you may miss the entrance the first time, you'll never forget it!

I also was able to rent large Urn's from her that she was so generous to do at such short notice! Everything Stems did was better than I could have imagined. The business is organized, and you definitely get more than what you pay for!! I highly recommend Stems Event Design for any project, wedding or home decor. You won't regret a thing! Thank you, Natalie!

Sent on 10/07/2009

Emily · Married on 08/08/2009

Natalie, whom owns Stems, is absolutely wonderful to work with! She has so much experience and she is able to use that experience to come up with ideas to fit your personal wedding motif. She is extremely hardworking and willing to take on any task you present her with. She brings in extra staff when needed and leaves no room for any bride to stress. She is extremely flexible and willing to meet you anywhere to go over any details. Natalie's work is also AMAZING! My mom and I were in such shock when we saw her ability to take what we told her and make it into exactly what we pictured our arrangements to look like. She treats every wedding/event as if it were her own and does not stop until everything is perfect. I cannot express the extra lengths she went to in order for everything to radiate with perfection. She also has several other contacts for linens and other decor items that tie everything together. For any wedding or social event in the West Michigan area, I would only recommend "Natalie, at Stems". The one question everyone was asking at my wedding was, "Who did the flowers?!" and people are still talking about how amazing they were...they definitely made the wedding!

Sent on 08/25/2009

jammie · Married on 06/27/2009

Natalie made my wedding a dream come true. Everything was even more beautiful than I could have ever expected. From the instant I met her, I knew that she would work hard for us and she never disappointed. We had a full centerpiece and bouquet mockup and I felt very engaged in the whole process, which was exactly what I wanted, and she was so easy to work with. She is extremely accommodating and flexible. The flowers were extremely high quality, the arrangements exactly how I hoped they would look and it was so much fun working with Natalie. I had met with some of the "big hitters" in GR and felt that they were trying to push a cookie-cutter design. Natalie actually sat down with me, looked over my ideas, provided suggestions/ideas of her own and we went from there. I felt like of all the florists I spoke with before hiring her, that Natalie was the only one that actually really listened to what I wanted.

Her design is elegant, crisp and contemporary. I consider her my own personal florist and know that I'll be ordering flowers from her for years to come.

Sent on 07/29/2009

Award

Mulick Floral Shop FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• 6.25 Paper Studio
    6.25 Paper Studio Wedding Invitations

I have worked with Natalie a few times on mutual weddings, and am always blown away with her beautiful designs when I see the photos afterwards. Natalie is super sweet and so easy to work with. She has an adorable shop in Ada and is always so great to work with.

• 7267 Thornapple River Dr. SE Ada, 49301 See on map