9843 Pine Island Drive, Sparta, MI 49345 Map · Phone number

About Ashley Barnhart MCF

I have been a Michigan Certified Florist since May 2004, and have 6 years of experience in the Floral industry. There are approximately 100 Michigan Certified Florists in the state of Michigan, so I am one of the few! I also enroll in continuing education classes every year to maintain my certification. I have experience in Bouquets, Corsage and Boutonnieres, Ceremony and Reception Arrangements, Sympathy Arrangements, Everyday Arrangements, Anniversary Arrangements, and Get-out-of-the-doghouse Arrangements. One of my favorite areas of design is Weddings. I love being able to help a Bride create the Wedding of her dreams, and create memories that will last a lifetime. I offer free wedding consultations, and am available during evening hours as well as during the day.

Roseboutonneiere
corsage3
Roseboutonneiere

4 Reviews for Ashley Barnhart MCF

Julie · Married on 06/07/2009

Ashley has provided serveral different Floral Items for me. Everything from Table to
    corsages. Every one of them has been perfect, just what I wanted. She has such a nack for the unique creations that not everyone is doing. Such value for such quality...she gets my five stars.

Sent on 06/07/2009

Kara · Married on 04/14/2006

I don't remember exactly how much we paid for the service, because my parents paid for it. I do remember that whatever she charged was very reasonable. And I absolutely loved my bouquets!!! Everything was perfect. I wasn't very helpful in choosing my flowers or how i wanted everything put together, but Ashley knew what she was doing. She had so many ideas and listened to what input I did have. :) She was at the church early setting up and everything was beautiful! I wouldn't have changed a thing. I highly recommend Ashley Barnhart for any type of event in need of flowers!

Sent on 04/07/2009

Amber · Married on 11/06/1998

Ashley was not a florist when I got married (I wish she would have been) but I have had the pleasure of working with her on several different occasions as well as corsages for my daughters for daddy daughter dances! She is very easy to work with and she is a very talented florist! She is flexiable and helpful and has a lot of creative ideas. I would highly recommend her and I do often. So 5 stars from me!!

Sent on 04/18/2009