Houston, TX 77007 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

15 Reviews for Morgan Lynn Photography

Meredith · Married on 01/19/2019

Skyline City Chic Houston Wedding

Morgan and her husband Amir were absolutely fabulous. very professional in both appearance, communication, demeanor and skill. I knew we were in for a treat when I saw them working the room, snapping angles I wish I had told them to capture, without me even giving direction! Their creative and innovative eye for beauty and emotion is incredible and one doesn't need a videographer when they have Morgan's photos because she captures the emotion and movement in her photos.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Ashley · Married on 11/19/2016

Morgan and Amir are hands down the most talented photographers, and they are two of the nicest people we've ever met! What more could you ask for? Their use of light is absolutely so amazing that it is almost indescribable. They have a gift. If you are given the opportunity to work with them or even get to know them, don't miss out! I'm so thankful that I made the best decision in picking the duo to capture our memories in pictures!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Kristine · Married on 01/23/2016

THE BEST!!! Photos are phenomenal!!! Morgan was more than just a photographer on our wedding day - she was completely calm and helped with everything! Morgan and Amir are super talented - they did our engagement pictures in Houston and then came to our wedding in San Antonio. They captured every little detail of personalization we had at our wedding, leaving us with lots of memories. We still keep looking at our photos a year later! I would highly recommend ordering the photo albums and large prints through Morgan as part of your package, they come out more amazing than you could ever image - the quality is unmatched.

Sent on 12/07/2016