Moo.com

6 Reviews for Moo.com

1 User photo

• Hannah

Hannah Ferguson · Married on 10/16/2020

Super nice to work with! Customer service was amazing

I used Moo for my wedding programs as well as invites!! The quality was amazing and super fast on shipping!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Ariella

Ariella · Married on 08/12/2018

Quality product, Easy to customize

We used Moo for our save the dates for our wedding. We did postcards and the thickness and quality of the Moo paper was great for that. I was easily able to upload a design I made on my own in Adobe InDesign and they came quickly. The post office didn't have any problems with them. We looked into them for the rest of our stationary, but they didn't have a ton of options we liked (weddings aren't their main thing) and I was too busy to design it entirely myself. They aren't cheap but I felt like the quality of the paper and the color saturation made up for it.

I heard about Moo because my company uses them for business cards too! You can easily get a sample packet of product samples to see if they have a good option for you!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Sally · Married on 07/05/2013

I'm a graphic designer, and wanted to design my wedding stationary. Moo.com was the perfect option for my needs, especially the ability to print more than one design in a pack. I ordered postcards (save the dates), greeting cards (invitations), business cards (invite insert), mini cards (invite insert), and stickers (sealing). Moo allowed me to use a discount code on top of a sale price, saving us over $100. The end product was excellent, with perfect color matching and high quality printing. I was very impressed with the overall result, and received many compliments!

Sent on 07/14/2013