Time for Travel

Davidsonville, Maryland View map Visit website

TIME FOR TRAVEL LTD is a full service travel planning corporation specializing in Destination Weddings and Honeymoons, located in Davidsonville, Maryland. Whether you’re dreaming of a destination wedding or lavish honeymoon we have the expertise to make your dream a reality. They’ll take the time to get to you know your dreams and expectations to create the perfect experience.

Experience
Sarah Kline is the president of TIME FOR TRAVEL LTD. She graduated with a degree in travel and tourism in 1996 and has been serving couples for over 25 years. The travel agent has professional relationships with hotels, resorts, venues and much more.

Sarah and her team will make your vision a reality. By taking care of the the details, you can focus on everything else. They will work closely with you and your guests to ensure the perfect travel experience. Their professional services include:

• Consultations
  • Romantic trips
  • Travel insurance
  • Payment plans

Other Services
The company covers a range of destinations. These include:

• Caribbean
  • Europe
  • Hawaii
  • Mexico
  • South Pacific
  • Central America

Areas Covered
TIME FOR TRAVEL LTD. is located in Davidsonville, Maryland. They serve couples throughout the local areas, including Baltimore, Maryland and Washington, D.C. They are happy to work with couples from all over the world. We can meet with you in office, by phone or via Skype/Zoom.

• Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Alaska
North America
Pacific Islands
South America
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance

Nancy Married on 05/06/2022

A Bride's Best Decision

Choosing Sarah Kline with Time for Travel, LLC as a TA, was one of the best decisions I made for my destination wedding. In the beginning, my now-husband and I could not decide if we wanted to get married in Mexico or Jamaica. She listened to not only what I wanted in a resort & location but what my now-husband wanted as well. She helped us weigh the pros and cons of the locations and even coached me through a COVID breakdown. I have been in the hospitality industry for 15 years and I could not have asked for a better TA to deal with my guest & the resort. She understood the level of customer service I was looking for in a location and that I wanted the cost of the trip to be reasonable for my guest. She was responsive and took action when needed. She introduced me to a resort that was never on my radar and it ended up being the perfect place for my wedding! Times she could tell I was having "a moment" she wouldn't just email me back, she would pick up the phone and call me. Her calm voice and reassurance always brought me back to remembering that my wedding will be the best day of my life! Guest issues, she handled and didn't have to get me involved, such a peace of mind for a Bride. One of the most memorable things she did was call me the week before my wedding, just to give me well wishes!! I knew she had tons of weddings and other things to do, but she made me feel so secure my wedding was going to be fabulous and it was!!
    If you want a TA that will stick with you from the beginning to the end, tell you the truth and keep you sane during your wedding process, Sarah Kline & her team with Time for Travel is the way to go!!

Time for Travel's reply:

Tears are flowing! You make my job worthwhile, thank you. You were a dream bride to work with and I’m honored that you choose me to be a part of this special time in your lives. Thank you for this touching review. You are such a genuine sweet soul. All the best to my fabulous couple xoxo
  • Kemone
    Kemone L. Married on 04/25/2022

Wedding in Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Sarah and her team are the best! So easy to work with and made organizing my wedding guests travel a breeze. Any and all my questions were answered promptly. I’d 100% recommend her as the first step to anyone looking to plan a destination wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Time for Travel 1
Discount
SAVE UP TO 65% ON SELECT SANDALS HONEYMOONS CALL FOR THE BEST PRICES!

Team

Sarah Kline
Sarah Kline
President

After attending the Boyd School for Travel and Tourism opened a storefront agency in 1996 at the age of 20. Mom of 3 and married for over 20 years. Turned a small corporate travel agency into a full service multi million dollar corporation specializing in Fun! Focusing on honeymoons, destination weddings and group travel. Sarah has a passion for exploring new resorts, fabulous beaches and authentic dining experience. My commitment to the industry has lead to accomplishments such as Apple Leisure Group Gold agency, Sandals Chairmans Royal club member and Best of the Best agent, Hard Rock WOW platinum wedding specialist and Karisma GIVC Diamond agent, Hyatt Spotlight award, Top 50 Jamaica award and Top 10 agency Royalton resorts.

1251 West Central Ave Suite G-2 Davidsonville, Maryland, 21035
866-259-2066

10-4 in Office. Appointments Preferred EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS BY APPOINTMENT
Location of (Time for Travel)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding