Annapolis, MD 21401 Map · Phone number

About Heaven Sent Travel, LLC

We are a full service travel agency, that is ready to work with you one on one to make your Wedding and Honeymoon unforgettable!!

Follow Heaven Sent Travel, LLC on

sandals21

8 Reviews for Heaven Sent Travel, LLC

Victor · Married on 08/13/2019

Greatttttt!

friendly. my agent JAMAL KING make sure everything went smooth. she is the best

Sent on 08/25/2019

Dolcie · Married on 08/29/2015

My travel agent, Jamal, planned the most beautiful destination wedding in Punta Cana for me and my husband. She helped from start to finish, was extremely knowledgable and patient with me. Thank you, Jamal, for making my dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 09/10/2015

We had a great time on our honeymoon at Sandals exuma emerald bay and had such a good experience using our agent. She was responsive when a flight got canceled due to weather and found flights and accommodations for us to a sister resort for a night while the weather cleared. Our trip ended up fabulous despite slight delays which weren't in her control. I could have never had taken care of the travel delay on my own without heaven sent's assistance. She even tried to have us reembursed for the flight cancelation. Thank you so much for so help!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Heaven Sent Travel, LLC's reply:

Thank you, we strive to be available for life's bumps in the road of travel. That's the difference when you are Heaven Sent!!

Heaven Sent Travel, LLC FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, South America
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance

• Pics N Motion
    Pics N Motion Wedding Favors

I am happy to endorse Heaven Sent Travel for all your destination needs, whether an on-site wedding at a luxury beach resort or wherever your event may take place. They will set up your travel arrangements flawlessly. I highly recommend them!

• Annapolis, 21401 See on map