Time for Travel Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Alexandra
    Alexandra P. Married on 12/03/2021

Destination Wedding at Valentin Imperial Maya

Sarah was outstanding to work with from the first contact! She scheduled an initial call with us to discuss our ideas on resort and best time of year to go. She was seamless in helping guests book and kept on top of people booking and paying, making it easier for me to focus on my wedding. Sarah had a family emergency just before we departed, but still made sure she was available for us for any travel needs. I can't wait for our next trip and have Sarah help plan!
  • Tashima
    Tashima N. Married on 11/10/2021

The Best Wedding Travel Specialist EVER!

I found Sarah by listening from a bride podcast. From start to finish, I never had to worry about my guest travel plans or anything. She had all the updated first hand information from the resorts and always kept me in the loop!! She has an amazing relationship with general managers and staff with the resorts and is very knowledgeable about the resort of choosing. She knows her stuff!!! Patience and her response time was always within 24 hours or less. Thanks so much Sarah!!! You are our forever travel specialist :)
    Love, The Haleys

Time for Travel's reply:

Thank you! Mr and Mrs Haley you will always hold a special place in my heart, my first pandemic wedding. I'm thrilled you took the leap of faith and kept your travel and wedding plans. It has been a journey but I am overjoyed that you were able to have your dream wedding and that you selected me to be part of it. Wishing you a lifetime or love and happiness. All the best, Sarah
    Anthony C. Married on 08/25/2021

Excellent!!

Sarah and her company came highly recommended and they didn't disappoint. Working thru changes due to COVID-19 Sarah took a personal approach to ensure all our guests were removed and reimbursed. Updating payment arrangements and answering questions for our guests was top notch.
  • User1749545 Recently married
    Excellent customer service! Sarah had the challenge of booking our three week vacation, wedding, and honeymoon in different locations and everything worked out wonderfully without any issues. We will use her services again and again! :)
    Susan S. Married on 06/02/2021

Wonderful Vacation to the Hard Rock Riviera Maya

We booked a group trip to Mexico with Sarah and it was an AMAZING trip! All of the travel arrangements were perfect and the Rock Royalty rooms were amazing. We had a great view and we were all together. They also did so much stuff for my husband and my friends 50th. The staff there was great. No complaints and we would definitely go back! Thanks again for everything!

Time for Travel's reply:

Thank you Susan! It was my pleasure working with your group. What a great way to celebrate turning 50 at the Hard Rock Riviera Maya Happy Birthday to all ;)
    Kelsey M. Married on 04/06/2020

Life saver!!

Sarah is a life saver! My wedding was rescheduled 4 times due to COVID. Through all the tears and stress Sarah was always there to be a sounding board, while helping me to reschedule everything! If it was not for Sarah I would have never had my dream destination wedding. She is truly a pro at what she does and will make the entire process as easy as possible. Not to mention, she also will give you details about all the locations / resorts and help you choose the best option for you. Thanks again Sarah, we would have never made it to Jamaica without you!
    Jermaine H. Married on 02/11/2020

Top of the line Wedding planner!!

Sarah Kline and the Time for Travel team have been an absolute dream to work with to plan our destination wedding. We are a same sex couple in Texas and Sarah made us feel validated, respected, and appreciated. Sarah was available around the clock from our initial contact all the way through our wedding day. COVID made our situation very difficult toward the end of planning, but Sarah never waivered, and provided the most recent updates from the Mexican government, the resort, and the CDC. We had to cancel our wedding because of COVID, but Sarah was there every step of the way. We ended up still traveling with a fraction of our guests and it was a dream. Beautiful in every way, not what we planned, but ended up being exactly what it needed to be. There are not enough good things to say about this top of the line wedding planner. She has amazing contacts all over the world, she knows the resorts she works with intimately and can speak first hand about them, she's hilarious, and knows how to keep her calm in tough situations. We will most definitely recommend Sarah to others, gay and straight. We will also be using her services again to have a vow renewal when the time is right.

Time for Travel's reply:

I just adore you both! Thank you for trusting me to be part of this special time in your lives. 2020 was a rollercoaster of emotions but we made it and love wins. All the best!!
    Devin C. Married on 11/01/2019

Amazing!

Sarah was the best from start to finish! She dealt with the many personalities of our guests and always had a positive attitude. I have recommended her to everyone and will be using her in the future!

Time for Travel's reply:

Thank you so much Devin! My pleasure. Honored to be part of this special event in your life. Wishing you all the best on a long and happy marriage!
    Deona D. Married on 10/31/2019

The best experience I have ever had

I am extremely happy with the services I received from Time for Travel during the planning of my destination wedding in Jamaica. We worked with Sarah Kline who was extremely attentive, easy to work with, responsive to all emails and requests in a timely manner (even outside of normal business hours). She even made the suggestion of the resort where the wedding took place and I couldn’t be happier with the location. I cannot express enough how satisfied I am with Time for Travel. My guests had no issues booking their flights and rooms and everything was with ease. I will most definitely use Time for Travel for all future trips and will be using them to plan our honeymoon. I will refer them to all of my friends or anyone in need of travel services.

Time for Travel's reply:

Thank you!! It was my pleasure. Thank you for letting me part of this very special event in your life. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness.
    Natasha Married on 10/26/2019

Established Trust and won our confidence

I stumbled upon Sarah and her company via the knot and wedding wire, I had researched her and read every comment about her. At first, we had no idea what we were looking for but Sarah helped us a great deal. She gave us options of a variety of locations and resorts. She was honest about who had and had not worked with her experience and always gave us both pros and cons.

She connected us to the hotel wedding coordinator and made sure we were getting the services that we were looking for. I had a large party for a destination wedding (105 ppl) but Sarah seamlessly got group contracted rates, helped booked flights and make reservations for my guests. She really was a savior and I had ABSOLUTELY NO STRESS.

I think often you think, I don’t know this person and will be working with them remotely will I develop a relationship with them for them to do the work for me... but with Sarah, even though everything was remote she was AWESOME! She literally is on her phone all the time... ! I learned very quickly that she had been in the business for a long time and that she knows what she is doing. Highly recommend her for your next destination wedding!

Time for Travel's reply:

Thank you, thank you!!! I really appreciate the time you took to write this review. It really means so much to me. You and Enerson were a dream to work with and I'm thrilled to hear you had no stress :) Wishing you both all the best on a long and happy life together.
  • Asia
    Asia Married on 07/12/2019

The Perfect Destination Wedding Experience

Sarah helped me create my dream destination wedding! Time for Travel helped me organize travel for the many people traveling with me for my wedding. I am forever thankful for Sarah's professionalism, extensive knowledge, and helpful nature. I could not have pulled off such and amazing time without her help.
  • Danielle
    Danielle G. Married on 04/08/2019

Excellent!

Sarah Kline is an angel! From the moment we decided to have a destination wedding, she helped guide us through every step of the process. We wound up choosing a beautiful resort in Negril Jamaica and hosted 60 guests who traveled from all over America to Japan! She was an absolute wealth of knowledge from start to finish. I knew that I wanted nothing to do with managing everyone's travel arrangements, transportation, and issues. All I wanted to do was show up to a tropical paradise and get married to the man of my dreams! Sarah was always just one phone call or email away to help answer any and all of my family's questions. She was a liaison between us and the resort, and if there was something wrong, I truly felt that she had our best interest at heart. She went to bat for us on several occasions to ensure that we were always happy and taken care of! I truly can't say enough about her attention to detail and timeliness. Before our wedding she even sent us a gift to congratulate us personally. I would recommend her to anyone interested in hosting a destination wedding or looking to travel for their honeymoon! You won't be disappointed!
    Tracey Married on 03/16/2019

Excellent Service

Our destination wedding was beautiful because of the location selected. TFT, was very helpful to us and our guests, even though we had some last minute people decide to come. No matter how many times I called with a situation, the answer was always, “have them call me”.

Time for Travel's reply:

Tracey, thank you so much for the review and 5 stars!! Glad you enjoyed the beautiful Royalton St Lucia. Congratulations and all the best. Sarah
    Courtney Married on 03/05/2019

Had the best experience! Time for travel made planning me wedding so much easier and exciting!!

Sarah made planning my wedding in the Bahamas so much easier and exciting! I would recommend her time and time again!!
    Sandra K. Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

Sarah at Time for Travel was absolutely amazing! She worked with almost 50 guests for our wedding in Jamaica. Our friends and family traveled from 8 different states and 2 countries. Over the last year Sarah has been an absolute delight to work with, offering valuable wedding suggestions. She even stopped by to say “Hi” on my wedding day at Sandals Montego Bay!
    Brianna Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing, Amazing, AMAZING!!

I had a stress free destination wedding thanks to Time for travel. Sarah asked us what we were looking for and gave us a lot of options and recommendations based on her extensive knowledge. Sarah is incredibly patient! I was very indecisive at times but she answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns. She was literaly my saving grace. Not only did she seamlessly organize and manage the air and accommodations for my 80 guests, she went above and beyond when issues came up with my wedding venue. We are definitely looking forward to working with her on all our future trips!
  • JILLIAN
    Jillian Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing Experience

I cannot put into words how amazing it was to work with them. i will continue to always refer people to this company for any vacation and honeymoon plans.
    S Jordan Married on 11/11/2018

I highly recommend working with Sarah Kline, Time for Travel

Sarah Kline was very knowledgeable regarding the destination wedding process. I reached out to her with many questions and quite a few changes to our guests travel reservations. She always replied timely. If you work with Sarah you will not have travel plans to worry about!!!
  • Dwayne
    Dwayne S. Married on 10/20/2018

Best experience ever

Sarah and her team at Time for Travel helped my husband and I plan a great wedding for 59 guests. We traveled to Riviera Maya Mexico. She was friendly, easy to talk to, and was VERY responsive. We were particularly impressed with how she worked with our 57 guests, fielding questions about lodging, payments, and transportation.

From the start, we celebrated our love and worked with us to get our group to the resort and ultimately down the aisle. Although we did not meet with her face-to-face, it was almost like we did. She was thorough and provided updates weekly or on an on-demand basis!

Thank you so much Sarah and Time for Travel!!!!

Time for Travel's reply:

My pleasure! Thank you for letting me part of your love story. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!
    Ava B. Married on 10/06/2018

Best Destination wedding planner EVER!

I was completely overwhelmed with how to plan a destination wedding and they made the process seamless and took all the stress away. Wonderful to have a go to person to handle all my guests requests, payments, questions and planning. I can not believe they are a FREE service. Their assistance was PRICELESS!
    Sherika Married on 07/22/2018
    Sarah did my travel and she was awesome in helping me choose a resort to fit my budget and needs
    Destinee Married on 04/21/2018
    Sarah was awesome! She was very responsive and helped answer any and every question we had. Highly recommended!
    Roger Married on 03/03/2018
    Sara was incredible. She handled multiple changes through the planning phase and was responsive to all of our questions and needs. Our family just returned from (and I quote my wife) “the best week of our lives”.
    Thank you very much for all your help in getting us on our Grand Palladium vacation, we appreciate your hard work and look forward to working with you in the future!
    Shani Married on 11/11/2017
    My husband and I decided to have a destination wedding in Grenada and we wanted to make sure our guests had the right assistance in booking their travel. Our wedding was at a Sandals resort but we didn't want to limit our guests to just one resort. I did some research and found Sarah's team through other wedding websites. She was amazing!!! She assisted with everyone if they wanted to stay on OR off the resort. She even helped make adjustments to my stay on the resort. I highly recommend using her services when planning a wedding or any other group travel. She is extremely responsive day or night and the payment plans are so easy. Thank you again for helping me with my wedding travel :)!!

Time for Travel's reply:

Shani it was my pleasure! It was wonderful working with you and all of your guests. Thank you and all the best.