Time for Travel Reviews

Time for Travel 6
Time for Travel 7

Tracey · Married on 03/16/2019

Excellent Service

Our destination wedding was beautiful because of the location selected. TFT, was very helpful to us and our guests, even though we had some last minute people decide to come. No matter how many times I called with a situation, the answer was always, “have them call me”.

Sent on 05/11/2019
    Time for Travel 8
    Time for Travel 9

Time for Travel's reply:

Tracey, thank you so much for the review and 5 stars!! Glad you enjoyed the beautiful Royalton St Lucia. Congratulations and all the best. Sarah

courtney · Married on 03/05/2019

Had the best experience! Time for travel made planning me wedding so much easier and exciting!!

Sarah made planning my wedding in the Bahamas so much easier and exciting! I would recommend her time and time again!!

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Time for Travel 10

Sandra Kelley · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

Sarah at Time for Travel was absolutely amazing! She worked with almost 50 guests for our wedding in Jamaica. Our friends and family traveled from 8 different states and 2 countries. Over the last year Sarah has been an absolute delight to work with, offering valuable wedding suggestions. She even stopped by to say “Hi” on my wedding day at Sandals Montego Bay!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Time for Travel 11

Brianna · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing, Amazing, AMAZING!!

I had a stress free destination wedding thanks to Time for travel. Sarah asked us what we were looking for and gave us a lot of options and recommendations based on her extensive knowledge. Sarah is incredibly patient! I was very indecisive at times but she answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns. She was literaly my saving grace. Not only did she seamlessly organize and manage the air and accommodations for my 80 guests, she went above and beyond when issues came up with my wedding venue. We are definitely looking forward to working with her on all our future trips!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • JILLIAN

JILLIAN · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing Experience

I cannot put into words how amazing it was to work with them. i will continue to always refer people to this company for any vacation and honeymoon plans.

Sent on 11/19/2018

S Jordan · Married on 11/11/2018

I highly recommend working with Sarah Kline, Time for Travel

Sarah Kline was very knowledgeable regarding the destination wedding process. I reached out to her with many questions and quite a few changes to our guests travel reservations. She always replied timely. If you work with Sarah you will not have travel plans to worry about!!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Ava Barber · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Destination wedding planner EVER!

I was completely overwhelmed with how to plan a destination wedding and they made the process seamless and took all the stress away. Wonderful to have a go to person to handle all my guests requests, payments, questions and planning. I can not believe they are a FREE service. Their assistance was PRICELESS!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Sherika · Married on 07/22/2018

Sarah did my travel and she was awesome in helping me choose a resort to fit my budget and needs

Sent on 09/20/2018

Destinee · Married on 04/21/2018

Sarah was awesome! She was very responsive and helped answer any and every question we had. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Roger · Married on 03/03/2018

Sara was incredible. She handled multiple changes through the planning phase and was responsive to all of our questions and needs. Our family just returned from (and I quote my wife) “the best week of our lives”.
    Thank you very much for all your help in getting us on our Grand Palladium vacation, we appreciate your hard work and look forward to working with you in the future!

Sent on 03/20/2018
    Time for Travel 12

Shani · Married on 11/11/2017

My husband and I decided to have a destination wedding in Grenada and we wanted to make sure our guests had the right assistance in booking their travel. Our wedding was at a Sandals resort but we didn't want to limit our guests to just one resort. I did some research and found Sarah's team through other wedding websites. She was amazing!!! She assisted with everyone if they wanted to stay on OR off the resort. She even helped make adjustments to my stay on the resort. I highly recommend using her services when planning a wedding or any other group travel. She is extremely responsive day or night and the payment plans are so easy. Thank you again for helping me with my wedding travel :)!!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Time for Travel's reply:

Shani it was my pleasure! It was wonderful working with you and all of your guests. Thank you and all the best.

Elaina · Married on 06/01/2017

They are great! If you need a wedding planned to perfection in the Caribbean/Mexico this is the agency to use. They are a FREE service.

Sent on 06/30/2017
  • Desti Bride

Omi · Married on 05/27/2017

Sarah was a dream! I know that our wedding guests were NOT the easiest to work with and although tried to drive me absolutely crazy, it felt great once I realized that I could hand them off to Sarah and trust that she would take care of them and exercise more patience than I could ever muster up (and they're MY loved ones - I know!) Excellent communication, availability, organization, knowledge...I could go on... But my favorite moments were when I decided to gift my then fiancé with a surprise honeymoon - I had a million questions and Sarah helped me plan and pulled out all the stops! There is no way that we could have executed our destination wedding and honeymoon without the help of Time for Travel Ltd.! Thanks Sarah...we can't wait to plan our anniversary trip with you!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Jenny · Married on 05/20/2017

We just recently got married in Montego Bay, Jamaica with 40+ of our closest family and friends. Sarah, with Time for Travel Ltd., made the entire process from start to finish so smooth and so easy. Originally, we knew we wanted to do a destination wedding but didn't know where or with what resort, etc. She took the time to get to know our needs and provided us with suggestions that made sense. She has plenty of knowledge about different locations and different resorts and their wedding packages, which is just what we needed. I am so happy with the resort we chose, our wedding, and our honeymoon. If you are considering any type of group travel, especially for something like a destination wedding, I would highly recommend Sarah! She was very organized and it was SO nice to be able to direct guests to a point of contact to arrange everything rather than trying to handle it myself. Overall, we were thrilled with our destination wedding/travel experience and are so thankful we had Sarah to help us along the way!

Sent on 07/07/2017

katherine · Married on 05/06/2017

Sarah was beyond amazing! She was there every step of the way and went beyond to help me with all the things i needed.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Helen · Married on 10/27/2016

Sarah was great to work with. She was very responsive. I hope to work with her again in the future for group travels.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Keia · Married on 10/15/2016

Sarah recommended a fabulous resort for our destination wedding and she did not disappoint! Handled all of our group travel like a true professional and I am so thankful to have had her on my team! Looking forward to using her services again for all of our travel needs. Thanks Sarah!!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Liz · Married on 08/07/2016

I really enjoyed working with Sarah. She helped me select a destination and the perfect resort for our destination wedding. She listened carefully to what we really wanted out of the experience and made select recommendations. And she was spot on! We had an amazing trip and the perfect wedding. She is super quick in her responses and very patient with you (and in my case, all of our guests). She handled all the bookings and payments for our 28 guests. It alleviated so much work off of us, and was very organized. This is a great, trustworthy company to work with. Thank you.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Jewel · Married on 05/27/2016

When my now husband and I decided to get married in Mexico I went online myself to find prices for family and friends, however, I didn't want to take any chances. I reached out to Sarah Kline at Time for Travel. It turned out to be the best travel decision I ever made! From my very first inquiry and throughout the entire process, Sara answered all my questions, offered guidance and suggestions, and was able to secure me upgrades and credits I was unaware were even available. She listened to my concerns and offered insights and recommendations based on her familiarity with the resorts and years in the travel industry. Sara went above and beyond, handling all our reservations, securing our transportation preferences, and ultimately saving us money while providing incredible accommodations. My family and I truly had a vacation of a lifetime. Memories made during our wedding at the Hard Rock Hotel Cancun will be forever cherished. I cannot imagine ever again booking a vacation without the expertise of Sarah. I unhesitatingly recommend her 100%.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/13/2016

We booked our wedding at Sandals Royal Bahamian Resort. Sarah was recommended from a friend and I couldn't have asked for a better travel agent. Sarah and I only spoke over the phone and e-mail because she was in Maryland and I was in New Jersey. She is excellent at returning e-mails and phone calls quickly. She went above and beyond to answer all of my questions whether it was directly related to booking and traveling or whether it had to do with decor, flowers, photographer, etc. Whenever we had a problem with the resort that I couldn't fix she contacted them directly. We were even able to reach her on our wedding day when she was out of the country because some of our guests were having an issue with their rooms. She fixed it immediately. Sarah is the best and I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Charetha · Married on 05/06/2016

Time for Travel was the perfect vendor for my destination wedding travel needs. They were very responsive and always available to answer our questions (even after business hours). They were able to assist us in narrowing down a wedding destination and well as the perfect resort to host our wedding and guest. Time for Travel allow us to focus our time and attention to other important items, by handling all of our guest inquires. Whenever we did get a question from a guest, we would just respond with "give Sarah a call". Needless to say, we never got the question again because it was handled by Time for Travel. I also liked that Time for Travel is very active at bridal expos. Although, I found them via internet search, it was very comforting to see them often at shows as well as see their names in editorial by surprise. It let me know that I had made the right choice with them!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Jessica · Married on 02/15/2016

Sarah Kline was an excellent travel coordinator! My husband and I got married back in February 2016. Sarah was very friendly, honest and helpful. She was great at returning my emails promptly! Sometimes even after hours.. She was quite knowledgeable so that a big plus because she helped me decide on a beautiful destination for my wedding in the Dominican Republic. Thank you so much Sarah, I will definitely be keeping her in mind for any upcoming travel plans.

Sent on 09/07/2016

TONI · Married on 07/11/2015

Sarah was very helpful in planning my travel plans for my destination wedding. She helped us choose Hard Rock Riviera Maya and I'm so glad I did. It was awesome. Can't wait to start planning our anniversary trip next year with her!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Sarah and her team were extremely helpful in helping us book our honeymoon. She was able to get us a really great discount and sent us all of the vouchers and information we needed for our trip - which was an amazing time! She was very easy to communicate with and very friendly. I would use her again!

Sent on 11/18/2014