Time for Travel Reviews

85 | Davidsonville, MD

85 Reviews for Time for Travel

Susan Sedgwick · Getting married on 06/02/2021

Wonderful Vacation to the Hard Rock Riviera Maya

We booked a group trip to Mexico with Sarah and it was an AMAZING trip! All of the travel arrangements were perfect and the Rock Royalty rooms were amazing. We had a great view and we were all together. They also did so much stuff for my husband and my friends 50th. The staff there was great. No complaints and we would definitely go back! Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Time for Travel's reply:

Thank you Susan! It was my pleasure working with your group. What a great way to celebrate turning 50 at the Hard Rock Riviera Maya Happy Birthday to all ;)
  • Active

Meme · Getting married on 12/01/2020

Its amazing

Write at least 30 characters about your experience. Include any details that will help other couples make their hiring decision

Sent on 01/29/2020

Devin Clinkscale · Married on 11/01/2019

Amazing!

Sarah was the best from start to finish! She dealt with the many personalities of our guests and always had a positive attitude. I have recommended her to everyone and will be using her in the future!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Time for Travel's reply:

Thank you so much Devin! My pleasure. Honored to be part of this special event in your life. Wishing you all the best on a long and happy marriage!

Deona Dalrymple · Married on 10/31/2019

The best experience I have ever had

I am extremely happy with the services I received from Time for Travel during the planning of my destination wedding in Jamaica. We worked with Sarah Kline who was extremely attentive, easy to work with, responsive to all emails and requests in a timely manner (even outside of normal business hours). She even made the suggestion of the resort where the wedding took place and I couldn’t be happier with the location. I cannot express enough how satisfied I am with Time for Travel. My guests had no issues booking their flights and rooms and everything was with ease. I will most definitely use Time for Travel for all future trips and will be using them to plan our honeymoon. I will refer them to all of my friends or anyone in need of travel services.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Time for Travel's reply:

Thank you!! It was my pleasure. Thank you for letting me part of this very special event in your life. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness.

Natasha · Married on 10/26/2019

Established Trust and won our confidence

I stumbled upon Sarah and her company via the knot and wedding wire, I had researched her and read every comment about her. At first, we had no idea what we were looking for but Sarah helped us a great deal. She gave us options of a variety of locations and resorts. She was honest about who had and had not worked with her experience and always gave us both pros and cons.

She connected us to the hotel wedding coordinator and made sure we were getting the services that we were looking for. I had a large party for a destination wedding (105 ppl) but Sarah seamlessly got group contracted rates, helped booked flights and make reservations for my guests. She really was a savior and I had ABSOLUTELY NO STRESS.

I think often you think, I don’t know this person and will be working with them remotely will I develop a relationship with them for them to do the work for me... but with Sarah, even though everything was remote she was AWESOME! She literally is on her phone all the time... ! I learned very quickly that she had been in the business for a long time and that she knows what she is doing. Highly recommend her for your next destination wedding!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Time for Travel's reply:

Thank you, thank you!!! I really appreciate the time you took to write this review. It really means so much to me. You and Enerson were a dream to work with and I'm thrilled to hear you had no stress :) Wishing you both all the best on a long and happy life together.
  • Asia

Asia · Married on 07/12/2019

The Perfect Destination Wedding Experience

Sarah helped me create my dream destination wedding! Time for Travel helped me organize travel for the many people traveling with me for my wedding. I am forever thankful for Sarah's professionalism, extensive knowledge, and helpful nature. I could not have pulled off such and amazing time without her help.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Tracey · Married on 03/16/2019

Excellent Service

Our destination wedding was beautiful because of the location selected. TFT, was very helpful to us and our guests, even though we had some last minute people decide to come. No matter how many times I called with a situation, the answer was always, “have them call me”.

Sent on 05/11/2019

Time for Travel's reply:

Tracey, thank you so much for the review and 5 stars!! Glad you enjoyed the beautiful Royalton St Lucia. Congratulations and all the best. Sarah

courtney · Married on 03/05/2019

Had the best experience! Time for travel made planning me wedding so much easier and exciting!!

Sarah made planning my wedding in the Bahamas so much easier and exciting! I would recommend her time and time again!!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Sandra Kelley · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

Sarah at Time for Travel was absolutely amazing! She worked with almost 50 guests for our wedding in Jamaica. Our friends and family traveled from 8 different states and 2 countries. Over the last year Sarah has been an absolute delight to work with, offering valuable wedding suggestions. She even stopped by to say “Hi” on my wedding day at Sandals Montego Bay!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Brianna · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing, Amazing, AMAZING!!

I had a stress free destination wedding thanks to Time for travel. Sarah asked us what we were looking for and gave us a lot of options and recommendations based on her extensive knowledge. Sarah is incredibly patient! I was very indecisive at times but she answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns. She was literaly my saving grace. Not only did she seamlessly organize and manage the air and accommodations for my 80 guests, she went above and beyond when issues came up with my wedding venue. We are definitely looking forward to working with her on all our future trips!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • JILLIAN

JILLIAN · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing Experience

I cannot put into words how amazing it was to work with them. i will continue to always refer people to this company for any vacation and honeymoon plans.

Sent on 11/19/2018

S Jordan · Married on 11/11/2018

I highly recommend working with Sarah Kline, Time for Travel

Sarah Kline was very knowledgeable regarding the destination wedding process. I reached out to her with many questions and quite a few changes to our guests travel reservations. She always replied timely. If you work with Sarah you will not have travel plans to worry about!!!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Dwayne

Dwayne Shaw · Married on 10/20/2018

Best experience ever

Sarah and her team at Time for Travel helped my husband and I plan a great wedding for 59 guests. We traveled to Riviera Maya Mexico. She was friendly, easy to talk to, and was VERY responsive. We were particularly impressed with how she worked with our 57 guests, fielding questions about lodging, payments, and transportation.

From the start, we celebrated our love and worked with us to get our group to the resort and ultimately down the aisle. Although we did not meet with her face-to-face, it was almost like we did. She was thorough and provided updates weekly or on an on-demand basis!

Thank you so much Sarah and Time for Travel!!!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Time for Travel's reply:

My pleasure! Thank you for letting me part of your love story. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!

Ava Barber · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Destination wedding planner EVER!

I was completely overwhelmed with how to plan a destination wedding and they made the process seamless and took all the stress away. Wonderful to have a go to person to handle all my guests requests, payments, questions and planning. I can not believe they are a FREE service. Their assistance was PRICELESS!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Sherika · Married on 07/22/2018

Sarah did my travel and she was awesome in helping me choose a resort to fit my budget and needs

Sent on 09/20/2018

Destinee · Married on 04/21/2018

Sarah was awesome! She was very responsive and helped answer any and every question we had. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Roger · Married on 03/03/2018

Sara was incredible. She handled multiple changes through the planning phase and was responsive to all of our questions and needs. Our family just returned from (and I quote my wife) “the best week of our lives”.
    Thank you very much for all your help in getting us on our Grand Palladium vacation, we appreciate your hard work and look forward to working with you in the future!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Shani · Married on 11/11/2017

My husband and I decided to have a destination wedding in Grenada and we wanted to make sure our guests had the right assistance in booking their travel. Our wedding was at a Sandals resort but we didn't want to limit our guests to just one resort. I did some research and found Sarah's team through other wedding websites. She was amazing!!! She assisted with everyone if they wanted to stay on OR off the resort. She even helped make adjustments to my stay on the resort. I highly recommend using her services when planning a wedding or any other group travel. She is extremely responsive day or night and the payment plans are so easy. Thank you again for helping me with my wedding travel :)!!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Time for Travel's reply:

Shani it was my pleasure! It was wonderful working with you and all of your guests. Thank you and all the best.

Elaina · Married on 06/01/2017

They are great! If you need a wedding planned to perfection in the Caribbean/Mexico this is the agency to use. They are a FREE service.

Sent on 06/30/2017
  • Desti Bride

Omi · Married on 05/27/2017

Sarah was a dream! I know that our wedding guests were NOT the easiest to work with and although tried to drive me absolutely crazy, it felt great once I realized that I could hand them off to Sarah and trust that she would take care of them and exercise more patience than I could ever muster up (and they're MY loved ones - I know!) Excellent communication, availability, organization, knowledge...I could go on... But my favorite moments were when I decided to gift my then fiancé with a surprise honeymoon - I had a million questions and Sarah helped me plan and pulled out all the stops! There is no way that we could have executed our destination wedding and honeymoon without the help of Time for Travel Ltd.! Thanks Sarah...we can't wait to plan our anniversary trip with you!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Jenny · Married on 05/20/2017

We just recently got married in Montego Bay, Jamaica with 40+ of our closest family and friends. Sarah, with Time for Travel Ltd., made the entire process from start to finish so smooth and so easy. Originally, we knew we wanted to do a destination wedding but didn't know where or with what resort, etc. She took the time to get to know our needs and provided us with suggestions that made sense. She has plenty of knowledge about different locations and different resorts and their wedding packages, which is just what we needed. I am so happy with the resort we chose, our wedding, and our honeymoon. If you are considering any type of group travel, especially for something like a destination wedding, I would highly recommend Sarah! She was very organized and it was SO nice to be able to direct guests to a point of contact to arrange everything rather than trying to handle it myself. Overall, we were thrilled with our destination wedding/travel experience and are so thankful we had Sarah to help us along the way!

Sent on 07/07/2017

katherine · Married on 05/06/2017

Sarah was beyond amazing! She was there every step of the way and went beyond to help me with all the things i needed.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Helen · Married on 10/27/2016

Sarah was great to work with. She was very responsive. I hope to work with her again in the future for group travels.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Keia · Married on 10/15/2016

Sarah recommended a fabulous resort for our destination wedding and she did not disappoint! Handled all of our group travel like a true professional and I am so thankful to have had her on my team! Looking forward to using her services again for all of our travel needs. Thanks Sarah!!

Sent on 11/03/2016