Monika Vasey, harpist

Washington, DC / Maryland / Northern VA, Arlington, VA 22201 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Deals 2

About Monika Vasey, harpist

Monika Vasey, harpist

Congratulations on your engagement and thanks for visiting my WeddingWire profile! I am located in Arlington, VA and have performed for hundreds of special events in DC, Maryland and Northern VA over the past 15 years. With my harp and lifelong passion for music, I will create a unique musical experience tailored to your personal preference and vision. Performance highlights include performances for the 44th President of the United States, the President of Liberia, as well as for the Kennedy Center Honors State Department Reception, as well as many other high profile clients. Additionally I have performed with many esteemed orchestral associations including the National Philharmonic, Apollo Orchestra, Mid Atlantic Symphony, Urban Arias and the Delaware Symphony Orchestra.

I will gladly assist with music selections and coordinate with additional musicians if needed. My personal attention and dedication to the musical details of each and every event will ensure your satisfaction and ease of mind. My artistry and musical sensitivity will guarantee an enjoyable and memorable experience that you and your guests will always remember.

I am available as a solo harpist or can coordinate various ensembles including harp with flute, voice, violin, or cello. My repertoire is extensive- including Classical, Celtic, Jazz and Popular styles and I will gladly accommodate special music requests. I plays on an ebony Venus Concert Grand Penti pedal harp, adding a stunning accent to any event setting. Please check out my reviews to hear what past couples are saying!

To listen to music samples, please click here: http://www.monikavasey.net

Feel free to reach me directly at (716) 316-6961 or monikavasey@mac.com

PlayingforObama

• Videos 1

49 Reviews for Monika Vasey, harpist

Carl · Getting married on 02/18/2024

Monika was a fantastic find for our wedding. She was very involved in our music selection process and provided great suggestions about certain pieces/composers that would be best for each section of the ceremony. She also went out of her way to learn several new and arguably obscure songs that we requested for the cocktail hour. Choosing Monika to play to for our wedding gave the whole night a classy, fun, and memorable atmosphere. My wife and I highly recommend Monika for any event!

Joanne · Married on 02/23/2018

I am pleased to say I have had Monika perform at the celebration of all three of our children's weddings. She played at our daughter's cocktail hour before her wedding reception, as well as our son's rehearsal dinners. Monika is talented, accommodating, dependable, and very professional! She plays beautifully, yet allowed conversations among the guests not to be interfered with. She listened to my requests for what type of music and looked lovely while performing. I highly recommend this lovely young woman. Joan Fielding

Monika Vasey, harpist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 350.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Harp
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Monika Vasey, harpist 1
    Add an additional hour of music for $200
    Add an hour of harp music for your cocktail hour for only $200! *Must also book ceremony service. This does not include venue relocation if cocktail hour is at a different address.
  • Monika Vasey, harpist 2
    $200 OFF- harp at cocktail hour (with ceremony booking)
    Receive an hour of harp music for cocktails or reception at a discounted price when you also book harp for your ceremony service.

• Lesnick Photo
    Lesnick Photo Wedding Photographers

Monika played for the ceremony at a wedding we photographed recently. She was very prfoessional and played beautifuly! I would definitely recommend her.

• Capital Ceremonies
    Capital Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

I have performed many ceremonies where Monika has provided her beautiful music. Since my couples are interested in personalized ceremonies I've heard her play everything from contemporary to classical. She is always skilled and polished and very aware of what's going on around her. If a little extemporaneous music is needed she easily and beautifully provides it.

• Aronstam Photography
    Aronstam Photography Wedding Photographers

Monika Vasey is a wonderful harpist. I photographed a wedding ceremony two years ago in which see performed. She is a graceful musician of the highest caliber.

• Washington, DC / Maryland / Northern VA Arlington, VA 22201 See on map