Engagement
Shoot included

About Pamela Lepold Photography

A boutique photography studio specializing in creatively inspired wedding photography.

Congratulations newly engaged couple!

This is such an exciting time, enjoy every moment. There are so many wonderful memories to be made in your near future and we are looking forward to documenting them for you. We are very excited to hear all about your big plans and look forward to being a part of your special day!

Pamela Lepold Photography is a premier boutique photography studio specializing in creatively inspired wedding and event photography. Pamela has been photographing weddings for 16 years and has been distinguished as one of the top wedding professionals in the area. Pamela prides herself in exceeding each couple's expectations while providing you with gorgeous portraits and treasured memories of your most special day. With Pamela's artistic style and vision, she will capture your day like you've always imagined.

Please call us to set up your complementary personal consultation. We would love to meet you and hear all about your exciting wedding plans. We can be reached at 703.624.2159 or send us an email at: pamela@lepoldphotography.com

We look forward to meeting you!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Wedding Portraits (3)
Prints (2)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
Save the Date (1)

As a planner, I enjoy working with vendors that are punctual, professional, and talented. Pamela is all these things and more. She and her assistant Jenifer did an amazing job taking photos of my bride and groom. They were efficient with their time and exceeded all of my expectations. I was very impressed with the photos I had an opportunity see on the camera. I can't wait to see the images when they are ready! Pamela, thanks for making the wedding day so smooth. I appreciate you and Jenifer so much! I truly hope we get to work together again in the future.

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/3/20, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Pamela was our photographer for both the engagement shoot and the our wedding day. Photos came out wonderful and our process in working with Pamela was very straightforward. We are extremely happy with how Pamela captured our memories - thank you!

Profile Picture Sihyun, 11/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Pamela Lepold Photography Pricing

Proofs
Save the Date
10 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Pamela Lepold has been a wedding photographer for over a decade, including for many vineyard weddings. Her photography is beautiful and she's very pleasant to work with. We are pleased to have Pamela on our Cana Vineyards' recommended vendor list.

What can I say about Pamela....? The only word that comes to mind is WOW, Pamela is amazing. From start to finish Pamela makes everything so easy and stress free. Pamela shot my wedding in February 2012 and captured ever moment. Her method is non-invasive and you hardly know she is there, but somehow she gets all the right shot and MORE. My wedding pictures were just BEAUTIFUL. There is no one I recommend more than Pamela Lepold. We loved her so much that she is now going to shoot my sister’s wedding in September. Thank You Pamela for making my day so amazing. XOXO

Pamela is one of the most amazingly talented photographers around. She has an incredible eye for detail. Every time I work with her, I am always blown away when I see the pictures from that event. She manages to capture EVERYTHING! I cannot say enough good things about Pamela and I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a superb photographer for their wedding.

Events

5416 Southport Lane, Fairfax, VA 22032   See On Map
703-624-2159 (phone)
Pamela Lepold Photography is a wedding photographer from Washington, DC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Virginia, Washington, DC, and Maryland. Pamela Lepold Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Washington, DC wedding industry for 14 years. We specialize in Photojournalistic and fine art photography.