Monge Amore Events

Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing

About Monge Amore Events

Are you looking for a day-of wedding coordinator to help take the stress of wedding planning away for you to focus on the memories of your special day? Look no further! Monge Amore Events (M.A.E.) can be with you every step of the way, whether you have completed some or none of your wedding planning. We realize that you would like to be able to enjoy your wedding day without having to worry about all the unnecessary stresses. As your day-of wedding coordinator, Monge Amore Events will oversee almost all of the details of your special day. We are here to make sure your wedding is executed just the way you've envisioned, providing your loved ones and you with a stress-free and memorable wedding day.

With a variety of services to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website www.mongeamoreevents.com & instagram @monge_amore_events, and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.

Follow Monge Amore Events on

• Videos 2

23 Reviews for Monge Amore Events

• Tamara

Tamara · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Day of Coordinator Ever!

Wow! What can't I say? Ashley is absolutely amazing at what she does! She is so talented, professional, kind, fun and just a delight to work with! She made all of our wedding dreams come through and worked her magic throughout the entire process. My husband and I hired her for day-of coordination. We got married in a church and had our reception elsewhere, so she handled the reception from set up to clean up and it was perfect. Aside from her day of talents, we met a couple of times leading up to the wedding and spoke via phone and email. She attended our menu tasting, set up and organized our day of timeline, communicated with our other vendors and worked directly with the reception venue event coordinator ahead of and during the wedding. She always answered questions in a prompt, timely manner, and gave straight honest answers and heartfelt advice. We were so lucky to have Ashley as our coordinator and were blown away with how professional (although we shouldn't have been surprised), and perfectly smooth our wedding day went! The biggest bonus of all is that she shares an office with the talented Sarah Mack Photo who was our photographer for our big day. Having these rock star ladies by our aside ensured our day went without of hitch. Thank you Ashley for all that you did!

Christelle · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I (and families) had the pleasure of having Ashley as our coordinator for the wedding on 7/7/18. From the moment I met her, I knew she would be the perfect person for the job...and she did not disappoint! Ashley is very detail-oriented and will keep you on top of everything. She's a great person to bounce off ideas with and will try to help you achieve your dream wedding and keep you within your budget.
    During rehearsal (arguably the hottest day ever), she kept her cool despite all of our late people, and got us in and out of the venue in no time! On the day of, everything went so smoothly. She was there making sure things were in the right place, people were where they were supposed to be, and that things were going according to plan. If we had to do it all again, we're calling Ashley!

Elise · Married on 06/30/2018

Our wedding was at Plaza De Magdalena on June 30, 2018. Ashley was our wedding coordinator and made our wedding go off without a hitch. Throughout the wedding process, Ashley was available via text and/or email. From major questions (timeline, other vendors, etc.) to little questions (where should I put this decor, what should I do in this area for decor), she always quickly responded. Ashley made the most intricate, detailed wedding timeline for the day of and she helped us stay on the timeline so we were able to fit all of our little details in (speeches, father/daughter dance, mother/son dance, group photo, family photos, etc.). At our rehearsal, Ashley ran everything perfectly and professionally. Everyone knew what they had to do. On the day of, Ashley and her husband decorated and put everything together in the venue (chargers, hanging decor, etc.) and everything looked BEAUTIFUL. I trusted her opinion on some of the decoration and it still turned out how I wanted it. Ashley definitely has so much experience and the eye for what an elegant wedding should look like. At the end of the night, with the help of our family, Ashley cleaned up all of our decor and put it back neatly in our boxes and helped our family put it in the car. We didn't even know this was all going on while we were on the dance floor. We cannot thank Ashley enough. Our day was perfect and a big part of that was because of her. In addition, she is the most bubbly and adorable person, so FUN to work with. She makes you even more excited for your day!

Award

• What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Kevin Ibanez
    Kevin Ibanez Wedding Officiants

As a fellow wedding professional, I can say with complete honesty that Ashley is a pros pro. She is incredibly detailed, personable and GREAT at what she does. She and her husband make a great team. She also is very easy to work with. She handled each part of the entire event flawlessly and I give her the highest of endorsements.

• American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service
    American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service Wedding DJs

I have never met someone who's so passionate about Wedding & Event Planning as Ashley is. She LOVES what she does, and usually when someone loves what they do, they are good at it, and Ashley definitely IS good at her job!!! We work closely together as a team which makes things go so much more smooth, so you don't have to worry about a thing. Team work is extremely important, I cannot stress that enough. Ashley's experience, guidance and knowledge will see you through your special day seamlessly, so you can just relax, have fun and enjoy every minute of it. Her personality will lift you up and keep you excited for your big day!! If you want a stress free event, book Monge Amore Events!!

• David England Photography
    David England Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working with Ashley Monge on several weddings over the years, and it goes without saying, she's a pro at what she does. Ashley understands how important it is to coordinate efforts with not only the bride and groom, but with every vendor in order to make the wedding day go smoothly without any issues. Ashley is super fun to work with, she's always up beat, and she makes the wedding planning process and the day of fun. Let her years of experience guide you through one of the most important days of your life! I give Monge Amore Events my highest of recommendations!

• 84 Clearbrook Irvine, CA 92614 See on map