$1,450
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Monge Amore Events

Monge Amore Events are premiere wedding and events planners serving Southern California and beyond.

Are you looking for a day-of wedding coordinator to help take the stress of wedding planning away for you to focus on the memories of your special day?  Look no further!  Monge Amore Events (M.A.E.) can be with you every step of the way, whether you have completed some or none of your wedding planning.  We realize that you would like to be able to enjoy your wedding day without having to worry about all the unnecessary stresses. As your day-of wedding coordinator, Monge Amore Events will oversee almost all of the details of your special day.  We are here to make sure your wedding is executed just the way you've envisioned, providing your loved ones and you with a stress-free and memorable wedding day.

With a variety of services to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website www.mongeamoreevents.com & instagram @monge_amore_events, and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Event Design (1)
Full Planning (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Religious (1)

My husband and I worked with Ashley & David for day-of wedding coordination - Ashley worked diligently to keep us on-task and asked all the questions to make sure our day came together perfectly. David was our day-of coordinator and he was beyond amazing. He played well to our personalities and made our day run so smoothly - He took initiative to get things done for us so we were able to simply enjoy our day. Thanks to the Monge Amore team!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I (and families) had the pleasure of having Ashley as our coordinator for the wedding on 7/7/18. From the moment I met her, I knew she would be the perfect person for the job...and she did not disappoint! Ashley is very detail-oriented and will keep you on top of everything. She's a great person to bounce off ideas with and will try to help you achieve your dream wedding and keep you within your budget.
During rehearsal (arguably the hottest day ever), she kept her cool despite all of our late people, and got us in and out of the venue in no time! On the day of, everything went so smoothly. She was there making sure things were in the right place, people were where they were supposed to be, and that things were going according to plan. If we had to do it all again, we're calling Ashley!

Profile Picture Christelle, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Our wedding was at Plaza De Magdalena on June 30, 2018. Ashley was our wedding coordinator and made our wedding go off without a hitch. Throughout the wedding process, Ashley was available via text and/or email. From major questions (timeline, other vendors, etc.) to little questions (where should I put this decor, what should I do in this area for decor), she always quickly responded. Ashley made the most intricate, detailed wedding timeline for the day of and she helped us stay on the timeline so we were able to fit all of our little details in (speeches, father/daughter dance, mother/son dance, group photo, family photos, etc.). At our rehearsal, Ashley ran everything perfectly and professionally. Everyone knew what they had to do. On the day of, Ashley and her husband decorated and put everything together in the venue (chargers, hanging decor, etc.) and everything looked BEAUTIFUL. I trusted her opinion on some of the decoration and it still turned out how I wanted it. Ashley definitely has so much experience and the eye for what an elegant wedding should look like. At the end of the night, with the help of our family, Ashley cleaned up all of our decor and put it back neatly in our boxes and helped our family put it in the car. We didn't even know this was all going on while we were on the dance floor. We cannot thank Ashley enough. Our day was perfect and a big part of that was because of her. In addition, she is the most bubbly and adorable person, so FUN to work with. She makes you even more excited for your day!

Profile Picture Elise, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Monge Amore Events Pricing

220x220 sq 1489681301385 img11641
220x220 sq 1489681407803 img12261
220x220 sq 1489681737445 img15441
220x220 sq 1489681780338 img15481
220x220 sq 1526903805 453f6ae580349818 1526903804 a94848df4fd3d5d6 1526903801970 1 chiavari chairs or
220x220 sq 1526903806 21903d006c543988 1526903804 28e1993cf79ebc3e 1526903801973 2 marcella wedding o
220x220 sq 1526903806 d93ef2de63c40300 1526903805 27446c52beee411f 1526903801975 3 wedding decor 1 or

2 VIDEOS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
As a fellow wedding professional, I can say with complete honesty that Ashley is a pros pro. She is incredibly detailed, personable and GREAT at what she does. She and her husband make a great team. She also is very easy to work with. She handled each part of the entire event flawlessly and I give her the highest of endorsements.

I have never met someone who's so passionate about Wedding & Event Planning as Ashley is. She LOVES what she does, and usually when someone loves what they do, they are good at it, and Ashley definitely IS good at her job!!! We work closely together as a team which makes things go so much more smooth, so you don't have to worry about a thing. Team work is extremely important, I cannot stress that enough. Ashley's experience, guidance and knowledge will see you through your special day seamlessly, so you can just relax, have fun and enjoy every minute of it. Her personality will lift you up and keep you excited for your big day!! If you want a stress free event, book Monge Amore Events!!

I've had the pleasure of working with Ashley Monge on several weddings over the years, and it goes without saying, she's a pro at what she does. Ashley understands how important it is to coordinate efforts with not only the bride and groom, but with every vendor in order to make the wedding day go smoothly without any issues. Ashley is super fun to work with, she's always up beat, and she makes the wedding planning process and the day of fun. Let her years of experience guide you through one of the most important days of your life! I give Monge Amore Events my highest of recommendations!

I have worked with Ashley for over 3 years and I can honestly say she is the consummate professional when it comes to planning your wedding. She is very well organized, detail oriented and a calming presence when a bride needs it most. She has impeccable taste with amazing ideas on how to make your dream wedding come true! I look forward to working many more weddings with Ashley & her team.

84 Clearbrook, Irvine, CA 92614   See On Map