Monge Amore Events

Mission Viejo, CA View map
$1,450 Package Price

$1,450 Package Price

Located in Irvine, California, Monge Amore Events offers wedding planning services. Whether a couple has completed some or none of their wedding planning, Monge Amore Events' services ensure every detail will be organized, planned, and executed to perfection. They want to take away all the unnecessary stress from couples and their loved ones so that they can have the time of their lives celebrating and creating memories.

With their full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services, Monge Amore Events can handle as much or as little as a couple needs leading up to and on their wedding day. They can assist in organizing wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners, offering services such as budget analysis, event design, timeline creation, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. Monge Amore Events can help plan the following types of weddings:

• Civil
  • Cultural
  • Destination
  • Double
  • Eco-friendly
  • Military
  • Non-religious
  • Religious

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$950

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,450

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,950

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Matt
    Matt S. Married on 09/07/2020

I Highly Recommend Ashley and Monge Amore Events!

I was recently in my best friends wedding at Rancho Las Lomas and worked with Ashley and her team on the day of the wedding. They WERE ON POINT! They anticipated every need and helped us with any and everything we needed. They were very professional and great to work with. I definitely recommend them for your wedding planning needs!
  • Gaby
    Gaby A. Married on 08/23/2020

MongeAmore Events

I cannot say enough about Ashley and her team. As the mother of the bride, I did not think a wedding coordinator was necessary, but our beautiful venue required it. What a blessing and the best money I spent! Ashley ensured that every detail was attended to, especially those that you don’t even think of!
    Her genuine joy and excitement about our wedding experience was palpable and everything flowed perfectly throughout, due to her diligence and grace. You would be lucky to have her work with you on your special day! I wish I could pack her up and take her home with me! Such a class act❤️!
  • Allihart
    Mob Married on 06/20/2020

Last minute loveliness!!

We can’t recommend Ashley highly enough! We had planned our daughter’s original wedding for 200 guests for 14 months and then due to Covid cancellations, re-planned her new wedding for 40 guests in 14 days. Ashley saved the day by joining our team at the new venue, and she was simply AMAZING in every way. We can only imagine how great it would have been to work with her from the beginning, but this mom and daughter are forever grateful for her professionalism and enthusiasm in stepping in at the last minute. She helped make our dreams come true!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Monge Amore Events Price Rates

Kevin Ibanez Kevin Ibanez Wedding Officiants

As a fellow wedding professional, I can say with complete honesty that Ashley is a pros pro. She is incredibly detailed, personable and GREAT at what she does. She and her husband make a great team. She also is very easy to work with. She handled each part of the entire event flawlessly and I give her the highest of endorsements.

American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service Wedding DJs

I have never met someone who's so passionate about Wedding & Event Planning as Ashley is. She LOVES what she does, and usually when someone loves what they do, they are good at it, and Ashley definitely IS good at her job!!! We work closely together as a team which makes things go so much more smooth, so you don't have to worry about a thing. Team work is extremely important, I cannot stress that enough. Ashley's experience, guidance and knowledge will see you through your special day seamlessly, so you can just relax, have fun and enjoy every minute of it. Her personality will lift you up and keep you excited for your big day!! If you want a stress free event, book Monge Amore Events!!

David England Photography David England Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working with Ashley Monge on several weddings over the years, and it goes without saying, she's a pro at what she does. Ashley understands how important it is to coordinate efforts with not only the bride and groom, but with every vendor in order to make the wedding day go smoothly without any issues. Ashley is super fun to work with, she's always up beat, and she makes the wedding planning process and the day of fun. Let her years of experience guide you through one of the most important days of your life! I give Monge Amore Events my highest of recommendations!

27001 La Paz, Unit 136 Mission Viejo, CA, 92691
Location of (Monge Amore Events)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding