84 Clearbrook, Irvine, CA 92614 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing

About Monge Amore Events

Located in Irvine, California, Monge Amore Events offers wedding planning services. Whether a couple has completed some or none of their wedding planning, Monge Amore Events' services ensure every detail will be organized, planned, and executed to perfection. They want to take away all the unnecessary stress from couples and their loved ones so that they can have the time of their lives celebrating and creating memories.

With their full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services, Monge Amore Events can handle as much or as little as a couple needs leading up to and on their wedding day. They can assist in organizing wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners, offering services such as budget analysis, event design, timeline creation, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. Monge Amore Events can help plan the following types of weddings:

• Civil

Videos 2 vídeos

33 Reviews for Monge Amore Events

• Matt

Matt Scord · Getting married on 09/07/2020

I Highly Recommend Ashley and Monge Amore Events!

I was recently in my best friends wedding at Rancho Las Lomas and worked with Ashley and her team on the day of the wedding. They WERE ON POINT! They anticipated every need and helped us with any and everything we needed. They were very professional and great to work with. I definitely recommend them for your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 03/31/2020
  • Allihart

MOB · Married on 06/20/2020

Last minute loveliness!!

We can’t recommend Ashley highly enough! We had planned our daughter’s original wedding for 200 guests for 14 months and then due to Covid cancellations, re-planned her new wedding for 40 guests in 14 days. Ashley saved the day by joining our team at the new venue, and she was simply AMAZING in every way. We can only imagine how great it would have been to work with her from the beginning, but this mom and daughter are forever grateful for her professionalism and enthusiasm in stepping in at the last minute. She helped make our dreams come true!!

Sent on 06/24/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/18/2019

Amazing Coordinator-Ashley is the best!

Hiring Ashley Monge of Monge Amore Events to be our wedding planner for our Plaza De Magdalena wedding in San Juan Capistrano was the truly the best decision that we could have made. She was such a joy to work with from start to finish! When you first meet Ashley you can’t help but love her bubbly, but professional personality. My then fiancé (now husband) and I met with her in person a couple of times prior to the wedding, and with Ashley in charge, the rehearsal evening went fast and smooth. Let me also note, how much I really appreciated her prompt responses to my countless numbers of emails. She is well organized and detailed-oriented, which coming from a stressed-out bride really helps. We hired Ashley only as our day of coordinator, but I wish I had hired her for more. She was so helpful with the details of the timeline, making sure I was up to date on all my vendors, and small details that I did not even think of. The day of the wedding was perfect, and all visions of my dream wedding came to life with the help of Ashley and her assistant. Her day of timeline is an amazing tool. She has all details and events down to the minute, and this really ensures that vendors, wedding party, family, the bride and the groom know what to expect and are on track throughout the day and evening. As we all ate, danced and partied at the reception, Ashley and her assistant were working behind the scenes. At the end of the night, she made sure that all decorations that we came with, guests’ gifts and the all-important wedding cake were neatly packed back in boxes ready to be put in family cars to be taken home.

Some brides might think, “Oh, I can handle all the details of planning my wedding”.…NO, NO, NO!! Brides, and Mothers of Brides - do yourself a favor and contact Ashley Monge of Monge Amore Events.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Monge Amore Events Pricing

Monge Amore Events Price Rates

Monge Amore Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1450
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1950
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Kevin Ibanez Wedding Officiants

As a fellow wedding professional, I can say with complete honesty that Ashley is a pros pro. She is incredibly detailed, personable and GREAT at what she does. She and her husband make a great team. She also is very easy to work with. She handled each part of the entire event flawlessly and I give her the highest of endorsements.

• American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service Wedding DJs

I have never met someone who's so passionate about Wedding & Event Planning as Ashley is. She LOVES what she does, and usually when someone loves what they do, they are good at it, and Ashley definitely IS good at her job!!! We work closely together as a team which makes things go so much more smooth, so you don't have to worry about a thing. Team work is extremely important, I cannot stress that enough. Ashley's experience, guidance and knowledge will see you through your special day seamlessly, so you can just relax, have fun and enjoy every minute of it. Her personality will lift you up and keep you excited for your big day!! If you want a stress free event, book Monge Amore Events!!

• David England Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working with Ashley Monge on several weddings over the years, and it goes without saying, she's a pro at what she does. Ashley understands how important it is to coordinate efforts with not only the bride and groom, but with every vendor in order to make the wedding day go smoothly without any issues. Ashley is super fun to work with, she's always up beat, and she makes the wedding planning process and the day of fun. Let her years of experience guide you through one of the most important days of your life! I give Monge Amore Events my highest of recommendations!

• 84 Clearbrook Irvine, CA, 92614 See on map
    Location of (Monge Amore Events)