$1,450
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Monge Amore Events

Monge Amore Events are premiere wedding and events planners serving Southern California and beyond.

Are you looking for a day-of wedding coordinator to help take the stress of wedding planning away for you to focus on the memories of your special day?  Look no further!  Monge Amore Events (M.A.E.) can be with you every step of the way, whether you have completed some or none of your wedding planning.  We realize that you would like to be able to enjoy your wedding day without having to worry about all the unnecessary stresses. As your day-of wedding coordinator, Monge Amore Events will oversee almost all of the details of your special day.  We are here to make sure your wedding is executed just the way you've envisioned, providing your loved ones and you with a stress-free and memorable wedding day.

With a variety of services to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website www.mongeamoreevents.com & instagram @monge_amore_events, and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Non-Religious (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Full Planning (1)
Religious (1)

Finding the RIGHT planner is so hard! They are the one that is going to be with you every step of the way. More then some of your besties really... Its easy to go for the least expensive, but think about who you want to deal with for months on end. Ashley becomes a friend, and continues to be! She will go above and beyond to make sure your vision comes through exactly how you want it! From researching venues to the last little detail, she is your right hand man. I was so happy I went with Monge Amore for our wedding, it was a breeze!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Full Planning

I’m so happy that we got to work with Ashley through our planning process! She is really the sweetest person and will put in so much time and effort to make sure your day is perfect. She was our “day of” coordinator and I honestly don’t know what this process would have been like without her. Although I was doing most of the planning myself, Ashley was always a step ahead of me and reminding me of details I would have never thought of. She gave the best advice along the way and her genuine excitement about our even kept me focused on enjoying the process. She was so organized and on top of everything from decoration setups to timelines throughout the night and making sure our tummies/glasses were full at all times. I didn’t have to worry about a thing that night except being in the moment. Thank you so much Ashley!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ashley of Monge Amore Events is amazing! She is professional, enthusiastic, and personable. Her love and passion for planning and coordinating weddings shines through her work. I hired Ashley as my day-of-coordinator for my wedding in March of 2018. Although Ashley was only hired for the day-of, her services went beyond the day-of and she even came to a few of my vendor appointments complimentary! She is organized, timely, and made herself easily available if I needed anything. Ashley does quality work and her prices are reasonable. My husband and I really appreciated her expertise and advice throughout the wedding planning process. She treated my wedding day as if it were her own making sure that it was perfect in every day. My dream wedding day came true because of her!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/25/18, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1489681737445 img15441
220x220 sq 1489681780338 img15481

2 VIDEOS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
As a fellow wedding professional, I can say with complete honesty that Ashley is a pros pro. She is incredibly detailed, personable and GREAT at what she does. She and her husband make a great team. She also is very easy to work with. She handled each part of the entire event flawlessly and I give her the highest of endorsements.

I have never met someone who's so passionate about Wedding & Event Planning as Ashley is. She LOVES what she does, and usually when someone loves what they do, they are good at it, and Ashley definitely IS good at her job!!! We work closely together as a team which makes things go so much more smooth, so you don't have to worry about a thing. Team work is extremely important, I cannot stress that enough. Ashley's experience, guidance and knowledge will see you through your special day seamlessly, so you can just relax, have fun and enjoy every minute of it. Her personality will lift you up and keep you excited for your big day!! If you want a stress free event, book Monge Amore Events!!

I've had the pleasure of working with Ashley Monge on several weddings over the years, and it goes without saying, she's a pro at what she does. Ashley understands how important it is to coordinate efforts with not only the bride and groom, but with every vendor in order to make the wedding day go smoothly without any issues. Ashley is super fun to work with, she's always up beat, and she makes the wedding planning process and the day of fun. Let her years of experience guide you through one of the most important days of your life! I give Monge Amore Events my highest of recommendations!

I have worked with Ashley for over 3 years and I can honestly say she is the consummate professional when it comes to planning your wedding. She is very well organized, detail oriented and a calming presence when a bride needs it most. She has impeccable taste with amazing ideas on how to make your dream wedding come true! I look forward to working many more weddings with Ashley & her team.

Events