Monge Amore Events Reviews

Monge Amore Events 7
  • I

Irene · Married on 12/30/2018

Amazing - exceeded our expectations

We can’t speak highly enough of Ashley; she is an excellent wedding coordinator. As a former event planner, I understand what it takes to properly, efficiently, and professionally coordinate an event. She and her team did not miss a beat and did an amazing job with all elements of our wedding (planning, rehearsal, ceremony, and reception). We primarily worked with Ashley during the planning process. She was so pleasant and fun to work with throughout the entire process, taking time to answer all of our questions (even ones that we’d forgotten we had already asked) in a friendly, prompt manner. Her planning questionnaires and check-lists helped us to prepare many of the things we needed for our wedding. We wanted our wedding day to flow smoothly, yet be fun and care-free, and Ashley and her team definitely exceeded our expectations. Together, they handled every detail on our wedding day, including working seamlessly with our other vendors. They guided us, our wedding party, family, and guests with gentleness and poise. It was such a relief to not to have to worry about anything. We especially appreciate how relaxed and easy-going she and her team were, while being organized and on top of every detail. We couldn’t have gotten a better wedding coordination team! We certainly recommend Monge Amore Events to anyone looking for a high-quality, organized, friendly, and professional coordinator for their wedding. Ashley, David, and Coral, thank you so much for making our wedding so incredibly wonderful!

Sent on 05/12/2019
    Monge Amore Events 8
    Monge Amore Events 9
    Monge Amore Events 10

Stacey Ramirez · Married on 12/01/2018

Highly recommend

Monge Amore Events were absolutely amazing to work with. Ashley was there with us through changes in vision, vendor appointments, and final walk through. She provided a professionalism in her work that made us feel as if wedding planning was a breeze. She was not only timely and thorough in work, but she was also very sweet and friendly. From a year and a 6 month prior to the big date through the final hours of our unforgettable day, Ashley and her team were transparent in their work behind the scenes and exhibited great communication to venue, vendors, ourselves (the couple), etc. Ashley, I could not have imagined this experience without you and your amazing team. Thank you!!

Sent on 02/07/2019
    Monge Amore Events 11
  • Christina

Christina Hustrulid · Married on 11/30/2018

AMAZING! Ashley is the best!

From start to finish, Ashley and her team were UNBELIEVABLE. Ashley was always so available for questions and assistance through out the year, so detailed and organized (all our vendors loved working with her!) and of course she’s so sweet! The wedding went so smooth, the set up was beautiful and the tear down was seamless! Monge Amore events truly is amazing at what they do! Thank you for everything - you made our dreams come true!

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Tamara

Tamara · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Day of Coordinator Ever!

Wow! What can't I say? Ashley is absolutely amazing at what she does! She is so talented, professional, kind, fun and just a delight to work with! She made all of our wedding dreams come through and worked her magic throughout the entire process. My husband and I hired her for day-of coordination. We got married in a church and had our reception elsewhere, so she handled the reception from set up to clean up and it was perfect. Aside from her day of talents, we met a couple of times leading up to the wedding and spoke via phone and email. She attended our menu tasting, set up and organized our day of timeline, communicated with our other vendors and worked directly with the reception venue event coordinator ahead of and during the wedding. She always answered questions in a prompt, timely manner, and gave straight honest answers and heartfelt advice. We were so lucky to have Ashley as our coordinator and were blown away with how professional (although we shouldn't have been surprised), and perfectly smooth our wedding day went! The biggest bonus of all is that she shares an office with the talented Sarah Mack Photo who was our photographer for our big day. Having these rock star ladies by our aside ensured our day went without of hitch. Thank you Ashley for all that you did!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Holland

Holland · Married on 11/03/2018

Best experience we could have asked for!

Monge Amore Events was the best decision we made for our wedding! Ashley is so organized, creative, and fun to work with. She is so professional, but also makes every part of wedding planning so fun and personal. She attending our florist appointment and really helped pull our vision through! Our day of coordinator was her husband, David, and an assistant. Our wedding day couldn't have been any more relaxed. Everything was put together beautifully, just as we had envisioned it. She also helped us pick some vendors through recommendations, including our DJ, who was amazing! Ashley's expertise truly gave us the best day. Her day of timeline ensured that everyone was where they needed to be at the right time. We miss wedding planning with Ashley and the team!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 09/29/2018

The perfect day!

Ashely was incredible to work with with all of our wedding details. We only hired her for our day of coordination but she was so helpful with the details of the timeline, booking vendors, and organizing decorations! She was there for whatever question I had leading up to the big day and helped keep me on track with managing all of the different vendors we worked with. If she's available to help you organize your wedding, you would be the luckiest bride ever! It was so nice to be able to show up on the wedding day and not have to worry about anything. I had no idea what was going on with set up and break down and any problems that might have occurred. It was everything we could have asked for and more. The day was flawless. Thank you Ashley for making our day beautiful and perfect!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Madison West · Married on 09/15/2018

The Most Helpful!

Ashley was extremely helpful through every process of my wedding! She helped get all of my other plans in order as well as making the day of such a breeze! I am more than grateful for everything she did for my and my groom! Definitely referring her to any and all brides to be!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Lily · Married on 09/02/2018

A Brides Dream Team!

Hiring Ashley and Monge Amore was the best decision I made throughout the wedding planning process. From the moment we met her warmth and genuineness made me feel at ease. I knew I would be in good hands and I was right! Her organizational and communication skills are on point, and she helped me stay on track even with some procrastination on my end. She was truly a partner throughout the planning process, and I don’t think I could have made it through without her. Not only was she able to keep a large, rowdy bunch under control at the rehearsal, she ensured everything on the day of the wedding was on track and handled all the little things that came up. Ashley and her team were truly a joy to work with on such a big day.

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Monge Amore Events 12

Christelle · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I (and families) had the pleasure of having Ashley as our coordinator for the wedding on 7/7/18. From the moment I met her, I knew she would be the perfect person for the job...and she did not disappoint! Ashley is very detail-oriented and will keep you on top of everything. She's a great person to bounce off ideas with and will try to help you achieve your dream wedding and keep you within your budget.
    During rehearsal (arguably the hottest day ever), she kept her cool despite all of our late people, and got us in and out of the venue in no time! On the day of, everything went so smoothly. She was there making sure things were in the right place, people were where they were supposed to be, and that things were going according to plan. If we had to do it all again, we're calling Ashley!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Elise · Married on 06/30/2018

Our wedding was at Plaza De Magdalena on June 30, 2018. Ashley was our wedding coordinator and made our wedding go off without a hitch. Throughout the wedding process, Ashley was available via text and/or email. From major questions (timeline, other vendors, etc.) to little questions (where should I put this decor, what should I do in this area for decor), she always quickly responded. Ashley made the most intricate, detailed wedding timeline for the day of and she helped us stay on the timeline so we were able to fit all of our little details in (speeches, father/daughter dance, mother/son dance, group photo, family photos, etc.). At our rehearsal, Ashley ran everything perfectly and professionally. Everyone knew what they had to do. On the day of, Ashley and her husband decorated and put everything together in the venue (chargers, hanging decor, etc.) and everything looked BEAUTIFUL. I trusted her opinion on some of the decoration and it still turned out how I wanted it. Ashley definitely has so much experience and the eye for what an elegant wedding should look like. At the end of the night, with the help of our family, Ashley cleaned up all of our decor and put it back neatly in our boxes and helped our family put it in the car. We didn't even know this was all going on while we were on the dance floor. We cannot thank Ashley enough. Our day was perfect and a big part of that was because of her. In addition, she is the most bubbly and adorable person, so FUN to work with. She makes you even more excited for your day!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2018

Finding the RIGHT planner is so hard! They are the one that is going to be with you every step of the way. More then some of your besties really... Its easy to go for the least expensive, but think about who you want to deal with for months on end. Ashley becomes a friend, and continues to be! She will go above and beyond to make sure your vision comes through exactly how you want it! From researching venues to the last little detail, she is your right hand man. I was so happy I went with Monge Amore for our wedding, it was a breeze!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Brendan · Married on 04/28/2018

Ashley and David from Monge Amore Events are the husband wife dream team of coordinators. Our wedding was on 4/28/18 and Ashley and David were better than we ever could of dreamed of. They came together to all our planning and prep meetings, sent us constant reminder and planning emails, and finished it off with excellent service on the day of our wedding. My wife, the must have everything planned out type, was excited by the schedule Ashley came up with and her husband executed it perfectly. We couldn't of had a better time and would recommend them to anyone we could!!

Sent on 06/06/2018

T · Married on 04/13/2018

Everything about Ashley made our wedding magical from her sparkling personality to helpful attitude, creative ideas and vendor recommendations - she made our wedding everything it should've been! Hands down this was the best money we spent on our wedding!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Monge Amore Events 13
    Monge Amore Events 14

Jennifer · Married on 04/07/2018

I’m so happy that we got to work with Ashley through our planning process! She is really the sweetest person and will put in so much time and effort to make sure your day is perfect. She was our “day of” coordinator and I honestly don’t know what this process would have been like without her. Although I was doing most of the planning myself, Ashley was always a step ahead of me and reminding me of details I would have never thought of. She gave the best advice along the way and her genuine excitement about our even kept me focused on enjoying the process. She was so organized and on top of everything from decoration setups to timelines throughout the night and making sure our tummies/glasses were full at all times. I didn’t have to worry about a thing that night except being in the moment. Thank you so much Ashley!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Jessica · Married on 03/25/2018

Ashley of Monge Amore Events is amazing! She is professional, enthusiastic, and personable. Her love and passion for planning and coordinating weddings shines through her work. I hired Ashley as my day-of-coordinator for my wedding in March of 2018. Although Ashley was only hired for the day-of, her services went beyond the day-of and she even came to a few of my vendor appointments complimentary! She is organized, timely, and made herself easily available if I needed anything. Ashley does quality work and her prices are reasonable. My husband and I really appreciated her expertise and advice throughout the wedding planning process. She treated my wedding day as if it were her own making sure that it was perfect in every day. My dream wedding day came true because of her!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Joshua · Married on 03/23/2018

When we first started planning our wedding we did not think we needed a wedding planner. Our venue required a wedding planner and luckily for us we found Ashley. I can't imagine what the wedding would have been like if we did not have Ashley there making sure everything was taken care of so we could focus on our own affairs the day of the wedding. I totally recommend Ashley if you are getting married or planning any type of party if you want them to go according to plan. She had everything mapped out to the minute in her timeline and made sure that everyone was informed to stay on time. Thank you again Ashley for making our wedding a successful one!!!!!!

Sent on 04/17/2018
    Monge Amore Events 15
    Monge Amore Events 16
    Monge Amore Events 17
    Monge Amore Events 18
    Monge Amore Events 19
    Monge Amore Events 20

Andrea · Married on 02/25/2018

I used Ashley for Day Of Coordination. All the way up to the event she made herself available to me and gave great tips to stay organized. She did an amazing job keeping the wedding day flowing and attending to me and my husband. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/01/2018

kari · Married on 01/06/2018

Ashley was a tremendous help and very knowledgeable. Our wedding day ran so smoothly because of Ashley. She kept us on task and made sure everything was taken care of. I can't thank her enough! Ashley is truly the best at what she does!

Sent on 02/03/2018
    Monge Amore Events 21
    Monge Amore Events 22

Katrina · Married on 12/30/2017

Ashley is terrific! She is a very sweet and warm person who took the time to get to know us in order to help fulfill our wedding vision. She demonstrated great attention to detail, and took extensive notes during our planning conversations. Ashley worked very hard and gave us so much more of her time than I expected! In addition to the coordinating she did in the weeks leading up to the wedding, on the Day Of, Ashley set up decorations at the venue, kept us on schedule during the event, set some appetizers aside for my husband and me, loaded our things into the car, and did so much more! And she was a delightful person every step of the way! I highly recommend Ashley! She made our wedding day wonderful and completely stress-free! I am so glad that Ashley was part of our wedding. If you have doubts about hiring a wedding coordinator, just meet with Ashley, and she will take all of your wedding worries away!

Sent on 02/19/2018
    Monge Amore Events 23
    Monge Amore Events 24

Crystal · Married on 09/08/2017

(Wedding 09/08/17)

Amazing, Accommodating, Creative, Patient, a Therapist: are just a few words to describe our wonderful Wedding Coordinator Mrs. Ashley Monge. We really could not have pulled off a better Wedding Ceremony & Reception without her. When it came to dealing with our vendors and other coordinators, she was fearless and tenacious not only with the communication but pushing “our” directives and wants. She basically had our back on everything. She definitely kept us organized and even the vendors were impressed with her timeline layout and itinerary of the Wedding overall. Everything flowed perfectly all because of her attention to detail and most importantly patience. She brought our vision to life and at the venue she packed it all up for us so all we had to do was get in the limo and enjoy the rest of our lives together.

She was a constant stress reliever and basically therapist throughout the entire process. From keeping an open and creative mind towards our cultural traditions to keeping lines of communication open late and early hours daily; Ashley was our rock.

Only regret, was not being able to thank her properly as we were off to our resort reservations.

Thank you again Ashley for all that you do and all that you are. You made our special day everything we hoped and dreamed for. A milestone wedding to remember that marked the beginning of our happily ever after.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Katherine · Married on 06/03/2017

Wedding: June 24, 2017. Let me start out by saying that I was extremely nervous planning my wedding. I knew I needed a wedding timeline to plan out the day, but I had no idea how to get started. I was also worried that I was going to forget something. Ashley made all of my fears and worries melt away. From our first meeting, we went through everything and she assured me that everything was going to be great. She helped me with my last bit of planning, she set up a timeline, she went to my details appointment at the venue, ran my rehearsal, and was there for every step of my wedding day including setting up my decor. Ashley has an upbeat attitude that makes you feel very comfortable from the beginning. She is super organized and super helpful. I knew that if anything went "wrong" on my wedding day, it would be fixed before I even knew about it. Another great thing is that she gets along with everyone and does everything in a kind way. She is the best and if you have her as your planner, you will have a fantastic wedding. My wedding went perfectly and my friends and family all agreed that it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. I have to say Ashley was a big part of that success.

Sent on 07/25/2017
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 04/08/2017

Ashley is absolutely amazing! She is extremely detail oriented and organized when it comes to everything for your special day. She went above and beyond the services she promised and we were extremely grateful to have her assistance through our wedding planning and day of. We had such a beautiful and stress free wedding day because of Ashley! We have already recommended her services to multiple couples and will continue to do so in the future! Thank you Ashley for being so fantastic!

Sent on 04/15/2017

Kate · Married on 03/04/2017

I had the honor of having Ashley as my manager for the past 2 years. She is highly organized, particular about details and strives to make each wedding and event excellent! She communicates openly and kindly to clients, potential clients, staff and guests. Ashley wants nothing more than for the client to be happy and stress-free! She understands what it takes to make their special day memorable. I would absolutely recommend Monge Amore Events to anyone looking for an event coordinator.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Julie · Married on 02/13/2017

I have worked with Ashley for many years, and have never met someone who's so passionate about Wedding & Event Planning as Ashley is. She LOVES what she does, and usually when someone loves what they do, they are good at it, and Ashley definitely IS good at her job!!! Ashley's experience, guidance and knowledge will see you through your special day seamlessly, so you can just relax, have fun and enjoy every minute of it. Her personality will lift you up and keep you excited for your big day!! If you want a stress free event, book Monge Amore Events!!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Nicole · Married on 11/12/2016

Ashely is the total package—not only is she a wonderful wedding coordinator, but she is truly one of the sweetest, kindest woman I know. Ashley is genuinely honored to help you celebrate your big day, and she strives to ensure that all the details are taken care of. Ashely will help guide you through every step of the sometimes-overwhelming wedding planning process, and most importantly, she’ll deliver a flawless event that will surpass your expectations. Ashley is responsive, organized, creative, and will bring your dream wedding to life. Her talent, combined with her sweet, cool and even tempered nature, make Ashely the go-to for any event!

Sent on 03/27/2017