American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service

American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service

DJ & Entertainment Service The Most Unique
American Mobile Music is a premier DJ & Entertainment Service, based in Orange County Southern California. Our style is your style.  Originally from England, Bobby & Julie run the company as a husband and wife team.   Also offering:  DJ & Photography Package Deal that will save you $$$!! - State Of The Art Wirelss Up Lighting System - Dance Lighting - Video Montage Slideshow - PhotoBooth.   We offer a unique twist that will BLOW YOU AWAY, and make your event stand out from all the rest!!!    Julie brings to the table a European charm with grace, style and a touch of that English humor that will put smiles on the faces of your guests. Julie has the unique talent of being able to understand a crowd and pull people onto the dance floor whether it be 9 in the morning or 9 at night. If you're looking for something different, toss out those typical male DJs, and get yourself a touch of class with an English lady who knows how to rock a party!!   Bobby is a singing DJ, with a twist!! He's also a 'Vocal Tribute Artist'. He sounds like all the classic singers, ( see video and hear on website: http://www.americanmobilemusic.com/tribute-atrist-bobby.php ) Bob sings and entertains the guests during cocktails ( while you're having photos taken ) and dinner   ( while the guests are waiting for their food, he'll get them singing along etc.. ), which sets a romantic, yet fun atmosphere and really entertains you and your guests. Once the dancing starts, he's a DJ, he can play any music you want! He can be "Low Key" or "High Energy", and is great for any crowd or atmosphere. Bobby also customizes songs to you, by changing the words around! He can sing your first dance if you wish. Guests love it! It's something different that we have to offer.   Contact us TODAY for your private consultation with LIVE demo. 949-249-8586 or email us.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)

Dj Julie was amazing. Everyone we spoke to after the wedding mentioned the DJ. I highly recommended the photo booth!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture David, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Julie was amazing! She definitely knew what she was doing and did it well. She was easy to talk with and was really helpful for the entire wedding. Hiring her was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We worked with Julie at AMM I had a Harry Potter wedding and had specific music I wanted from the soundtracks to play during dinner, I only wanted 90s music during the cocktail hour and reception and we had an amazing photo montage on a huge projector screen play, Weeks before Julie made a plan of events detailing how the night would go and emailed it to all my different coordinators! She even took the time to take pictures of my wedding the tables the guests me walking up to the ceremony with my dad that I would have never got without her!!! Hands down best money I have spent, affordable, honest and lively!!!!

Photo
Profile Picture Brittany, 9/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service Pricing

10 Photos

3 VIDEOS

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Love working with Julie!

American Mobile Music DJ Service has been a preferred vendor of ours (as well as our sister properties) for many years now. From the initial consultation to the end of the wedding reception, our couples value the passion behind this husband and wife owned DJ service. Whether you choose Bob for his singing talent or Julie for her soothing British accented announcements, both deliver quality throughout each and every event. They work graciously side by side with all of our coordinators to ensure the best service to the guests and the greatest celebration any couple could ask for! Thank you for always being professional and thank you for always being amazing to work along side!

As a wedding Photographer I have worked with American Mobile Music for many Years. They are professional unique and most of all fun! I recommend them to all of my customers because I know they will preform beyond their expectations. They are the best.

Mobile Music DJ Service bring a beat your event that can't be matched! Their superior service and great professional attitude make them a joy to work with. They are very reliable and can truly read a crowd and get the people excited to have fun and dance.

Keep the dance floor full. Music for all of your guests. Great wedding DJ!

Events