American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service

American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service

DJ & Entertainment Service The Most Unique
American Mobile Music is a premier DJ & Entertainment Service, based in Orange County Southern California. Our style is your style.  Originally from England, Bobby & Julie run the company as a husband and wife team.   Also offering:  DJ & Photography Package Deal that will save you $$$!! - State Of The Art Wirelss Up Lighting System - Dance Lighting - Video Montage Slideshow - PhotoBooth.   We offer a unique twist that will BLOW YOU AWAY, and make your event stand out from all the rest!!!    Julie brings to the table a European charm with grace, style and a touch of that English humor that will put smiles on the faces of your guests. Julie has the unique talent of being able to understand a crowd and pull people onto the dance floor whether it be 9 in the morning or 9 at night. If you're looking for something different, toss out those typical male DJs, and get yourself a touch of class with an English lady who knows how to rock a party!!   Bobby is a singing DJ, with a twist!! He's also a 'Vocal Tribute Artist'. He sounds like all the classic singers, ( see video and hear on website: http://www.americanmobilemusic.com/tribute-atrist-bobby.php ) Bob sings and entertains the guests during cocktails ( while you're having photos taken ) and dinner   ( while the guests are waiting for their food, he'll get them singing along etc.. ), which sets a romantic, yet fun atmosphere and really entertains you and your guests. Once the dancing starts, he's a DJ, he can play any music you want! He can be "Low Key" or "High Energy", and is great for any crowd or atmosphere. Bobby also customizes songs to you, by changing the words around! He can sing your first dance if you wish. Guests love it! It's something different that we have to offer.   Contact us TODAY for your private consultation with LIVE demo. 949-249-8586 or email us.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)

DJ Julie came to me highly recommended.... and she did not disappoint! Julie was extremely friendly and professional throughout our whole experience. She made herself available and was timely through our correspondence. We had some snafus the day of the wedding, who doesn't, and DJ Julie was able to navigate the situation so none of our guests knew. She guided myself and my husband through the night while keeping to the timeline discussed prior. My mom and DJ Julie even managed to pull off a huge surprise with one of my guests singing a song to myself and my husband at the wedding! DJ Julie's music choices kept people on the dance floor throughout the night. She is amazing!!

Profile Picture Carlee, 4/28/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Julie was AMAZING!
Initially, all I thought I was getting was an awesome DJ. NOPE. What I got was an AMAZING DJ who is not only familiar with my venue (Tivoli Terrace), but a Coordinator as well! She also knew my photographer (Robert)!
Julie helped me through the entire planning process (email was insanely long and detailed!), had the photo-booth setup perfectly, always promptly answered my emails and her website made the entire music selection process so simple and easy (has a pre-made list of songs to choose from).
I'm so glad I didn't have to worry too much on my wedding day. Thanks to Julie, she really did make things smooth.

Thank you Julie for the memorable experience!
- Irene & Jason

Profile Picture Irene & Jason, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Using American Mobile Music was one of the best things I did for my wedding. I hired Julie for my daughters wedding and when it was my turn, I knew who to call. Julie had the guests dancing and enjoying themselves. She also kept the reception on track. The photos she took were better than the hired photographer! The company is extremely professional, on time and helpful.

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1381372165600 0007 medium

3 VIDEOS

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Love working with Julie!

American Mobile Music DJ Service has been a preferred vendor of ours (as well as our sister properties) for many years now. From the initial consultation to the end of the wedding reception, our couples value the passion behind this husband and wife owned DJ service. Whether you choose Bob for his singing talent or Julie for her soothing British accented announcements, both deliver quality throughout each and every event. They work graciously side by side with all of our coordinators to ensure the best service to the guests and the greatest celebration any couple could ask for! Thank you for always being professional and thank you for always being amazing to work along side!

As a wedding Photographer I have worked with American Mobile Music for many Years. They are professional unique and most of all fun! I recommend them to all of my customers because I know they will preform beyond their expectations. They are the best.

Mobile Music DJ Service bring a beat your event that can't be matched! Their superior service and great professional attitude make them a joy to work with. They are very reliable and can truly read a crowd and get the people excited to have fun and dance.

Keep the dance floor full. Music for all of your guests. Great wedding DJ!

Laguna Niguel, CA 92677   See On Map