197 Reviews for American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service

Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)
189 American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service Reviews

Julie was AMAZING!
Initially, all I thought I was getting was an awesome DJ. NOPE. What I got was an AMAZING DJ who is not only familiar with my venue (Tivoli Terrace), but a Coordinator as well! She also knew my photographer (Robert)!
Julie helped me through the entire planning process (email was insanely long and detailed!), had the photo-booth setup perfectly, always promptly answered my emails and her website made the entire music selection process so simple and easy (has a pre-made list of songs to choose from).
I'm so glad I didn't have to worry too much on my wedding day. Thanks to Julie, she really did make things smooth.

Thank you Julie for the memorable experience!
- Irene & Jason

Profile Picture Irene & Jason, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Using American Mobile Music was one of the best things I did for my wedding. I hired Julie for my daughters wedding and when it was my turn, I knew who to call. Julie had the guests dancing and enjoying themselves. She also kept the reception on track. The photos she took were better than the hired photographer! The company is extremely professional, on time and helpful.

Profile Picture Pat, 3/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dj Julie was amazing. Everyone we spoke to after the wedding mentioned the DJ. I highly recommended the photo booth!

Profile Picture David, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Julie was amazing! She definitely knew what she was doing and did it well. She was easy to talk with and was really helpful for the entire wedding. Hiring her was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We worked with Julie at AMM I had a Harry Potter wedding and had specific music I wanted from the soundtracks to play during dinner, I only wanted 90s music during the cocktail hour and reception and we had an amazing photo montage on a huge projector screen play, Weeks before Julie made a plan of events detailing how the night would go and emailed it to all my different coordinators! She even took the time to take pictures of my wedding the tables the guests me walking up to the ceremony with my dad that I would have never got without her!!! Hands down best money I have spent, affordable, honest and lively!!!!

Photo
Profile Picture Brittany, 9/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

This review is overdue... but I definitely recommend Julie! :) I met her at the Tivoli Terrace open house (where my husband and I got married) and I was drawn to her spunky and cheerful personality. She works closely with the venue and knows exactly what they expect, so she pretty much served as another wedding coordinator. I did not have to worry about a thing the day of because prior to the wedding day she checked in with me to see how I wanted the events to flow, and she made sure to communicate with everyone (photographer, wedding coordinators, and my guests) to get things moving forward. She sends a link where you can place your music selection for the ceremony and party... the difficult part was choosing which songs to play! Also, don't think that her English background limits the music selection, I was able to request Spanish music which was a must for the party. Overall, I am very happy with the services that Julie provided. Check her out... you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Diana, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting

Julie was the most amazing MC & DJ! I highly recommend her. She was professional, informative, and played exactly what I asked for. The on line forms make planning your music selections easy & the communication was perfect! She was patient, kind & exudes an amazing energy. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Mona, 3/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

was referred to American Mobile Music through my venue and am very happy that we decided to have Julie DJ our wedding. From start to finish Julie was absolutely professional, she is well organized and knows what she is doing. She was an amazing MC and kept us on time for everything which is crucial because everything goes by so fast and it is easy to get behind schedule. All of our guest continue to rave about how awesome our DJ was, everyone had a great time dancing and listening to the wonderful music. Julie was able to take our vision and execute it flawlessly. Julie surpassed all of my expectations and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a DJ. I would definitely use Julie again in the future. Thank you for everything, you are AMAZING!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

American Mobile Music came recommended to us from our venue. They gave us a list of 10 DJs to choose from, and AMM responded the quickest and had the best prices. Julie is so sweet, laid back, and rolled with the punches. When my husband and I went to meet with Julie, we were going in with the intention of going with the first package, but after a demonstration from her husband Bobby, who is a Tribute Artist, we went with the whole package. She did a wonderful job DJing and MCing our event. She kept everything going, and even when I came up and changed how things will progress, she went right along with it. Bobby did an amazing job, and wowed our guests with his performance. Through Julie, we also did the photo booth, which our guests loved and had so much with (and came with an attendant to help them out). Julie also has connections with a photographer who we hired as well, making the planning process for the wedding much easier. Her planning tools are easy use, and it was fun to get requests from our Guests for them to dance too. All in all, it was the most fun I have ever had at a wedding, and it is all thanks to Julie and Bobby. I highly recommend American Mobile Music, they did an amazing job and will do so for your event as well!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Hiring Julie was a no brainer! She is a pleasure to work with and made everything so easy. She was so accommodating even with all my last minute requests.

American Mobile Music also offer a photo booth which we rented as well. This was a huge hit and the attended was fantastic!

I cannot say enough great things about Julie and her team! They are just absolutely wonderful.

Profile Picture Sara, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Julie was one of the easiest decisions we had to make during our wedding vendor interviewing process. She was the second DJ we interviewed, and we knew almost immediately after meeting with her that our DJ search had ended. She is the complete package - from her lovely British accent to her elegant demeanor, she fit our overall wedding style and theme perfectly! She was extremely knowledgeable and professional, as well as flexible. She created the flawless soundtrack for our wedding night by truly hearing our preferences and inserting her expertise when needed. She was extremely organized and kept everything and everyone on track the whole night through. She definitely kept the energy flowing and made our entire wedding great - from start to finish! Her services were all-around nothing short of absolutely fabulous, and I will definitely use her for any future DJ needs that may arise.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/23/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

DJ Julie was just exceptional! Our guests have commented over and over about this being the best wedding they've ever experienced. Julie guided us through the process of selecting our most desired music and even found a rare version of a song that we could not find. She effectively kept the activities moving along on schedule with grace and good cheer. Our guests loved the 'Boothalicious' Photo Booth and we love having all the copies. It was quite a party! Never a dull moment. Thank you, Julie! :-)

Profile Picture Jade, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I hired Julie to DJ for our wedding and we hired a photo booth through her. Hiring her was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding! We had several guests comment on how much they liked the DJ and everyone had fun dancing. The photo booth was also perfect. We received digital and printed copies of the photos. It was an open booth with great lighting and props.

Profile Picture User6010256, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

American Mobile Music is the best! Julie was the DJ at our wedding and she was amazing. She helped us with the timeline of the night and made sure everything ran smoothly. She of course had everyone up and dancing. She made the whole process from beginning to end a breeze. The company is so professional...and we interviewed quite a few.

Profile Picture Summer, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Julie was absolutely fantastic throughout this planning process. Her website made submitting our wedding details and preferred music SO simple. On our wedding day, she was so professional and ushered the day along so seamlessly. She even double-checked with me when a guest made a song request. Not having to worry about the music/timeline was such a relief. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Mandy, 7/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Julie was so amazing and professional during the entire process! My wedding day ran so smoothly because of how experienced She is. She played all of my songs on the list I gave her. Everything was on point and organize ! I would recommend American mobile as a wedding DJ 100% based on my experience with her. I'm a happy and thankful bride thanks to her !

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our experience with American Mobile Music DJ & Entertainment Service was truly incredible!
Julie was fantastic from the get go, her communication and organization was second to none!
Regarding the event, we couldn't have asked for better entertainment, it was just PERFECT!
So many of our guests commented on Julie's work, with the comments being...
"So accommodating to music requests"
"Fun and interacted with the audience"
"Great music"
"Amazing lighting"
"So personable"
We would recommend American Mobile Music DJ & Entertainment Service and would be happy to provide more info upon request!
THANK YOU JULIE!

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had our wedding on 5/16 at Tivoli Terrace and I have to say that Dj Julie and her husband Bobby were the talk of the event! The entire process was so smooth and professional from the initial contact all the way until the wedding day. Not one thing went wrong. They asked questions about what we wanted and truly listened to us at every step. Having Julie as the DJ and Bobby singing during dinner made our wedding that much more special. He even got my husband's mom singing which is a major achievement! Julie went above and beyond and threw in some special touches since we had a Star Trek theme like having the star trek theme play when we were announced as a couple. As a former entertainer I have very high standards and they blew all of them out of the water. Worth every penny and then some! Thank you Julie and Bobby for making our day a day to remember!

Profile Picture Ryan, 5/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

What can I say about DJ Julie! Beautiful on the inside and out. My guests loved her. She is a natural...not only do you get a DJ, but you get an emcee with a beautiful and classy English accent guiding guests from activity to activity. She made everything seamless. Her uplighting made our venue even more amazing and set the mood! Would hire her again in a heartbeat. Because she knew our venue already, there were no worries about set-up, wiring, etc. AMM offers different packages. Her husband Robert supervised the photo booth. He was delightful and they had a wide variety of props for our guests to use!

Profile Picture Millicent, 5/14/16, 14 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

DJ Julie was just fabulous. From start to finish, we had a great experience working with Julie. Before the wedding, she made sure to give us planning tools to help us pick the right songs and plan our reception to our liking. She followed up to confirm everything with us and made us feel very confident in her.

On the day of the wedding, Julie got EVERYONE up and dancing. It was incredible. I've never seen so many people on a dance floor at a wedding in my life. Best part was it was for OUR wedding! We were so happy that Julie played so many of our requests (and knew which crows favorites to play to keep people coming back for more). Another plus is that our older guests told us they felt the volume was just right, and they were still able to hold conversations while others danced. All in all a wonderful experience. Don't hesitate to book Julie!

PS, her husband is an incredibly talented singer as well. If we didn't already have entertainment planned before hiring Julie, we would have had him sing at our wedding in a heartbeat. His voice is phenomenal!

Profile Picture User5493552, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

Wooooo!!! Our wedding was April 2, 2016 and people are STILL talking about how much fun they had partying and dancing the night away to Julie and Mobil Music DJ! She kept the energy high and the good vibes flowing throughout the night, so much that our older relatives who couldn't join us on the dance floor were grooving in their seats. We hit a snag with my parents' speech going too long (like 30 minutes!) and throwing off the scheduled times for the rest of the reception, and my husband and I were worried that our photographer wouldn't be able to get any dance floor shots as we hadn't had ANY dances yet. But Julie came to our rescue, and did some crazy re-order of events with our photographer and videographer that got everybody where they needed to be so that we could have a smooth reception, and nobody noticed that things went awry! We would definitely recommend Julie and Mobil Music to anybody who is looking for a upbeat professional that can do it all!

Profile Picture User4648715, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Uplighting

DJ Julie is wonderful! Before booking, we went to meet her and she was very sweet, professional, and had us feeling totally confident to leave our wedding in her hands. She's funny and picks great songs--really knows how to read a crowd! We had an afternoon wedding and she still managed to have people dancing the whole time. She's great and her prices are unreal! Can't thank her enough! :)

Profile Picture User5433031, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Julie is hands down the best DJ ever. She is the most wonderful person to work with and she is such an amazing DJ and MC. She made our day so special and really kept the night on track. I would book her for your wedding right now!! I owe her so much for making our reception so much fun!! As an added bonus she was snapping pictures all night and fixed my veil and hair for me right before I walked down the aisle!

Profile Picture lauren, 3/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I met with Julie within the week of initailly contacting her! She was wonderful. She made my finance and I feel very comfortable in her home. She was so sweet we just knew we had to have her as our DJ. We booked with her that day! I cannot wait until our wedding day!

Profile Picture User5002976, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

American Mobile Music is second to none.. they were so fantastic and accomodating, I don't even know where to start. Bobby and Julie invited us to their home for our initial consulation, and we immediately felt at ease. Julie went over the possible packages, and based on previous reviews, we decided to have her as our personal DJ.. then she introduced us to Bobby. Bobby is a Vocal Tribute Artist, and when he sang some of the classics of Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Johnny Cash (among others), he sounded exactly like them.. simply amazing!! We also opted to include Robert Yee as our photographer in our wedding package with Julie and Bobby.

The wedding could not have been more magical. Julie was brilliant; not only was she our DJ, she also organized and coordinated much of the reception. Our guests knew exactly what was coming next, and Julie got them onto the dance floor in droves. She was superb, and truly helped the wedding flow perfectly. The music and lighting were extraordinary, and Bobby's vocal tribute during the dinner hour was uniquely entertaining. Our guests are still raving about our DJ selection, and we couldn't have been more pleased. Robert, our photographer, was exceptionally organized, professional, and he has a remarkable eye for photography.

If you want a unique DJ and photography experience that you will be talking about for years to come, we highly recommend American Mobile Music DJ and Photography Service.

Profile Picture MaryLynne, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)