American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service Reviews

213 Reviews for American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service

• Liz

Liz · Married on 09/28/2019

Talented and personable DJ

Julie was an amazing DJ. We got the package with the photobooth and everyone had so much fun with it. A few days before our wedding Julie checked in with us on the final details and also arranged a layout for the photo strips giving us a few choices and opened it up for suggestions. She did a wonderful job setting everything up. On the day of our wedding she helped us make smooth transitions into each event. I had lot of changes that day and she did a good job of announcing every time I came in. I could tell Julie was really experienced in what she does because during speeches she reminded us to turn on our phones on microphones if we used them to read our speeches and that is something not many people think of. Not only is she skilled at being a DJ/MC but her personality is very welcoming. She greeted my husband and I with a hug when she first met us. I would definitely recommend her as a DJ and her photobooth services. I had a few older folks that came to our wedding that said they really enjoyed the photobooth :).

Sent on 10/10/2019

Genevieve G. · Married on 09/15/2019

Thank You for making our day so special

DJ Julie was AMAZING! I can't tell you how many family and friends who attended our wedding said the same thing. " Your wedding was so well organized, and beautiful". Well a huge part of that is thanks to Julie who really helped organize our big day. From the moment the doors opened for our guest to sit down to the last dance, Julie carefully directed each moment and helped get the crowds attention. We got married at 777 an outdoor venue and her sound system was great. Thank you Julie and team for helping to make our day so special.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Jennine S. · Married on 09/08/2019

Great DJ and photobooth!

Our experience with Julie at American Mobile Music was nothing less than great. They make the planning process super easy and they had great deals for photobooths as well that we added in for me even though it was last minute

Sent on 09/25/2019

American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service's reply:

Thank you so much Jennine, I really appreciate you taking the time to review, wishing you all the best in your lives together!!
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 09/07/2019

Best. Dj. Ever.

Julie and her team are the best!!
    From the moment we initially met with her, I knew she was the woman for the job.
    She is super responsive, has amazing attention to detail to ensure your soundtrack for the day is exactly what you envisioned. Her emcee skills were on point and she handled business and made everything run SO SMOOTHLY. It's no wonder she is one of the most highly preferred DJ from our venue's list (Terra Laguna).
    Can we also talk about the convenience of being able to book a photo booth with her (Boothalicious)!? It was such a hit with our guests and always a great addition to a wedding. The booth attendant was so wonderful and everyone had a blast with getting their photos.
    Thank you so much for making our special day a dream come true!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Theresa D. · Married on 08/30/2019

Best DJ & Photo Booth

Julie & her team her were amazing! Julie made sure the evening ran smoothly & kept everything on track, she was extremely professional. Everyone loved the music and Julie blended the variety of music seamlessly, she truly made the night fun! The gentleman running the photo booth was very engaging & helpful, we all had so much fun playing with all the great props in the photo booth. I was on the fence about getting the photo album they provide for the booth but I am so glad I did. It was really great to go through it the next day & see all the fun pictures, stickers and little messages people had left us. You will not go wrong with Julie & her team.

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Krystal

Krystal S. · Married on 10/18/2018

Lights, Color, Action!!!

DJ Julie is such a sweetheart!!! We are so lucky to have had this vendor recommended to us. First off- it amazingly cool to have a British female as a DJ. Second- she is so very good at her job, we had such a great time. We made only a few requests and gave her room to be creative. We had so many compliments on the music afterwards. And our guests were also able to request songs during the evening.

Our package included her as the DJ and MC for the evening, a full uplighting package, as well as the Photo Booth. Very reasonably priced! And we got all the photo booth pictures on a zip folder emailed to us within a few weeks. Extra memories for us!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Christopher C. · Married on 10/04/2018

Super Highly Recommended

Julie was awesome! She kept the mood alive throughout! She made us feel comfortable and made sure we knew what to do and when. Just a huge help when there's so much going on. We had a great time!!! Thank you Julie for an amazing experience!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Marisa

Marisa · Married on 09/21/2018

Julie was friendly, helpful, and on top of things!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Chanelle · Married on 09/09/2018

We booked both, Julie (DJ services) and the photo booth for our wedding! They were absolutely amazing. Julie got everyone out on the dance floor and had so much fun dancing with everyone. The photo booth came with a TON of props! The pictures were hilarious and something I definitely recommend getting. Photo booths have always been one of my favorite things at a wedding and everyone enjoyed it at ours. We got the photo booth album which everyone could put their photos in and write us a little message. Having great music is so important for your special day. Don’t settle for anything but the best!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Destiny · Married on 07/01/2018

From the initial contact, DJ Julie from American Mobile Music has been so genuine and personable. She was consistently quick at responding and answered any questions we had. We ended up going with their DJ and photobooth package. DJ Julie rocked our wedding day and even though it was a morning brunch wedding, she got everyone on the dance floor! She was so organized, professional, energetic and was really able to feel the beat of the room. The photobooth was also great and everyone loved all the different props. The photobooth attendant was so friendly and made sure everyone was having a good time taking pictures. My new husband and I are so happy that we picked American Mobile Music because our wedding was SO fun! I'm definitely positive they could rock any event.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Joan · event on: 06/22/2018

Julie at America Mobile Music was our DJ last Saturday evening for my husband's birthday party. She was amazing and kept us all so entertained. She played the perfect pre-dinner, dinner and dancing music and some fun games that everyone enjoyed. We also contracted for their wonderful photo-booth manned by Bobby who was wonderful in helping all the guests take the funniest pictures which we now have in an album that Julie can provide. I would highly, highly recommend Julie and her team for any event that you have in mind. They are the best!

Sent on 06/26/2018

American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service's reply:

Thank you so much Joan, you had such a fantastic fun loving crowd!! I had the best time DJing for you, and I know Bobby enjoyed your guests in our Boothalicious PhotoBooth. I felt like I was a guest at the party, and not working it!! Thank you and Phil for your hospitality. Wishing you both all the best!! <3 <3

Tammy · event on: 06/15/2018

DJ Julie is the BEST! She was very open to my ideas and music selection and helped me make my husband's surprise 60th birthday party a huge success! Everyone was dancing up till the end and had a blast! I greatly recommend her!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Thank you so much Tammy! It was a blast for sure! <3
  • Ms. Kika

Kierstin · Married on 05/25/2018

DJ Julie was amazing! We did not originally have DJ services in our budget. We've been to weddings before that did not have a DJ and we still had a wonderful time, so we were ok with that. However, we found some room in our budget after all and DJ Julie fit that budget perfectly! She was very quick to respond from Day 1, we communicated via WW, email, text and phone. We were less than 30 days out when we actually booked her but that was not a problem for her. She was able to put together all our songs and organize the details of the day for me. Our reception was pretty casual and she was flexible the entire time. We had to cut the Mother Son dance last minute do to MIL not feeling well but that was totally fine. She checked in with me to make sure I was having fun and to make sure I was still good with the timing of the events. She made sure our day was flowing smoothly so we didn't have to worry about a thing. She was kind, professional, all smiles, and just fabulous all around. She had a challenge ahead of her blending the musical preferences of both sides, from 90's Hip-Hop and R&B, to Top 40, to the Beatles, Eagles and so forth but she did such a wonderful job!

Sent on 05/28/2018

American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service's reply:

Thank you so much Kierstin for this lovely review!! You looked beautiful!! Such a fun wedding, it was my pleasure. Congratulations!! <3

Proud · Married on 05/05/2018

Julie was amazing!!! She got everyone from young to old on the dance floor which is everything I wanted!!! She was such a joy to work with, and posted fun pictures afterward! Her photobooth was great too! I couldn't have asked for better MC or DJ!

Sent on 06/28/2018

American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service's reply:

Thank you Proud, I had such a great time DJing your wedding. Loved watching the guests having fun in the Photobooth too. Congratulations!! ❤️

Carlee · Married on 04/28/2018

DJ Julie came to me highly recommended.... and she did not disappoint! Julie was extremely friendly and professional throughout our whole experience. She made herself available and was timely through our correspondence. We had some snafus the day of the wedding, who doesn't, and DJ Julie was able to navigate the situation so none of our guests knew. She guided myself and my husband through the night while keeping to the timeline discussed prior. My mom and DJ Julie even managed to pull off a huge surprise with one of my guests singing a song to myself and my husband at the wedding! DJ Julie's music choices kept people on the dance floor throughout the night. She is amazing!!

Sent on 05/11/2018
  • I

Irene J. · Married on 04/13/2018

Julie was AMAZING!
    Initially, all I thought I was getting was an awesome DJ. NOPE. What I got was an AMAZING DJ who is not only familiar with my venue (Tivoli Terrace), but a Coordinator as well! She also knew my photographer (Robert)!
    Julie helped me through the entire planning process (email was insanely long and detailed!), had the photo-booth setup perfectly, always promptly answered my emails and her website made the entire music selection process so simple and easy (has a pre-made list of songs to choose from).
    I'm so glad I didn't have to worry too much on my wedding day. Thanks to Julie, she really did make things smooth.

Thank you Julie for the memorable experience!
    - Irene & Jason

Sent on 04/19/2018

Pat · Married on 03/02/2018

Using American Mobile Music was one of the best things I did for my wedding. I hired Julie for my daughters wedding and when it was my turn, I knew who to call. Julie had the guests dancing and enjoying themselves. She also kept the reception on track. The photos she took were better than the hired photographer! The company is extremely professional, on time and helpful.

Sent on 03/09/2018

American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service's reply:

Thank you so much Pat!! And for the compliments on my photography skills!! Such a fun crowd, and lovely to see you all again. Much love!

David · Married on 12/16/2017

Dj Julie was amazing. Everyone we spoke to after the wedding mentioned the DJ. I highly recommended the photo booth!

Sent on 01/09/2018

American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service's reply:

Thank you so much David! It was a fun one!!

Claire · event on: 12/14/2017

Julie provided not only DJ services for us but also an AWESOME photo booth! She was so kind and friendly and helpful with anything I needed! What a gem! The company is responsive and professional but also fun and knows how to start a party!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Arianna · event on: 11/01/2017

We hired Julie for one of our corporate events as our DJ and she also provided a Photo Booth. From the beginning she was very attentive toward our wants and needs, and emails back very quickly. Did an amazing job at our event and was very lively and fun to work with day off the event. We will definitely be doing business with her again in the future.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2017

Julie was amazing! She definitely knew what she was doing and did it well. She was easy to talk with and was really helpful for the entire wedding. Hiring her was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/17/2017

We worked with Julie at AMM I had a Harry Potter wedding and had specific music I wanted from the soundtracks to play during dinner, I only wanted 90s music during the cocktail hour and reception and we had an amazing photo montage on a huge projector screen play, Weeks before Julie made a plan of events detailing how the night would go and emailed it to all my different coordinators! She even took the time to take pictures of my wedding the tables the guests me walking up to the ceremony with my dad that I would have never got without her!!! Hands down best money I have spent, affordable, honest and lively!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Diana · Married on 06/23/2017

This review is overdue... but I definitely recommend Julie! :) I met her at the Tivoli Terrace open house (where my husband and I got married) and I was drawn to her spunky and cheerful personality. She works closely with the venue and knows exactly what they expect, so she pretty much served as another wedding coordinator. I did not have to worry about a thing the day of because prior to the wedding day she checked in with me to see how I wanted the events to flow, and she made sure to communicate with everyone (photographer, wedding coordinators, and my guests) to get things moving forward. She sends a link where you can place your music selection for the ceremony and party... the difficult part was choosing which songs to play! Also, don't think that her English background limits the music selection, I was able to request Spanish music which was a must for the party. Overall, I am very happy with the services that Julie provided. Check her out... you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Mona · Married on 03/12/2017

Julie was the most amazing MC & DJ! I highly recommend her. She was professional, informative, and played exactly what I asked for. The on line forms make planning your music selections easy & the communication was perfect! She was patient, kind & exudes an amazing energy. I highly recommend.

Sent on 03/14/2017

American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service's reply:

Thank you so much Mona, you had such a lovely crowd. It was my pleasure to DJ & MC for you!! <3 <3

Jennifer · Married on 02/19/2017

was referred to American Mobile Music through my venue and am very happy that we decided to have Julie DJ our wedding. From start to finish Julie was absolutely professional, she is well organized and knows what she is doing. She was an amazing MC and kept us on time for everything which is crucial because everything goes by so fast and it is easy to get behind schedule. All of our guest continue to rave about how awesome our DJ was, everyone had a great time dancing and listening to the wonderful music. Julie was able to take our vision and execute it flawlessly. Julie surpassed all of my expectations and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a DJ. I would definitely use Julie again in the future. Thank you for everything, you are AMAZING!

Sent on 05/02/2017