American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service Reviews

207 Reviews for American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service

207 American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service Reviews

Christopher Castro · Married on 10/04/2018

Super Highly Recommended

Julie was awesome! She kept the mood alive throughout! She made us feel comfortable and made sure we knew what to do and when. Just a huge help when there's so much going on. We had a great time!!! Thank you Julie for an amazing experience!

• Marisa

Marisa · Married on 09/21/2018

Julie was friendly, helpful, and on top of things!

Chanelle · Married on 09/09/2018

We booked both, Julie (DJ services) and the photo booth for our wedding! They were absolutely amazing. Julie got everyone out on the dance floor and had so much fun dancing with everyone. The photo booth came with a TON of props! The pictures were hilarious and something I definitely recommend getting. Photo booths have always been one of my favorite things at a wedding and everyone enjoyed it at ours. We got the photo booth album which everyone could put their photos in and write us a little message. Having great music is so important for your special day. Don’t settle for anything but the best!

Destiny · Married on 07/01/2018

From the initial contact, DJ Julie from American Mobile Music has been so genuine and personable. She was consistently quick at responding and answered any questions we had. We ended up going with their DJ and photobooth package. DJ Julie rocked our wedding day and even though it was a morning brunch wedding, she got everyone on the dance floor! She was so organized, professional, energetic and was really able to feel the beat of the room. The photobooth was also great and everyone loved all the different props. The photobooth attendant was so friendly and made sure everyone was having a good time taking pictures. My new husband and I are so happy that we picked American Mobile Music because our wedding was SO fun! I'm definitely positive they could rock any event.

• Ms. Kika

Kierstin · Married on 05/25/2018

DJ Julie was amazing! We did not originally have DJ services in our budget. We've been to weddings before that did not have a DJ and we still had a wonderful time, so we were ok with that. However, we found some room in our budget after all and DJ Julie fit that budget perfectly! She was very quick to respond from Day 1, we communicated via WW, email, text and phone. We were less than 30 days out when we actually booked her but that was not a problem for her. She was able to put together all our songs and organize the details of the day for me. Our reception was pretty casual and she was flexible the entire time. We had to cut the Mother Son dance last minute do to MIL not feeling well but that was totally fine. She checked in with me to make sure I was having fun and to make sure I was still good with the timing of the events. She made sure our day was flowing smoothly so we didn't have to worry about a thing. She was kind, professional, all smiles, and just fabulous all around. She had a challenge ahead of her blending the musical preferences of both sides, from 90's Hip-Hop and R&B, to Top 40, to the Beatles, Eagles and so forth but she did such a wonderful job!

Sent on 05/28/2018

American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service's reply:

Thank you so much Kierstin for this lovely review!! You looked beautiful!! Such a fun wedding, it was my pleasure. Congratulations!! <3

Proud · Married on 05/05/2018

Julie was amazing!!! She got everyone from young to old on the dance floor which is everything I wanted!!! She was such a joy to work with, and posted fun pictures afterward! Her photobooth was great too! I couldn't have asked for better MC or DJ!

Sent on 06/28/2018
    American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service 1
    American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service 2

American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service's reply:

Thank you Proud, I had such a great time DJing your wedding. Loved watching the guests having fun in the Photobooth too. Congratulations!! ❤️

Carlee · Married on 04/28/2018

DJ Julie came to me highly recommended.... and she did not disappoint! Julie was extremely friendly and professional throughout our whole experience. She made herself available and was timely through our correspondence. We had some snafus the day of the wedding, who doesn't, and DJ Julie was able to navigate the situation so none of our guests knew. She guided myself and my husband through the night while keeping to the timeline discussed prior. My mom and DJ Julie even managed to pull off a huge surprise with one of my guests singing a song to myself and my husband at the wedding! DJ Julie's music choices kept people on the dance floor throughout the night. She is amazing!!

• I

Irene & Jason · Married on 04/13/2018

Julie was AMAZING!
    Initially, all I thought I was getting was an awesome DJ. NOPE. What I got was an AMAZING DJ who is not only familiar with my venue (Tivoli Terrace), but a Coordinator as well! She also knew my photographer (Robert)!
    Julie helped me through the entire planning process (email was insanely long and detailed!), had the photo-booth setup perfectly, always promptly answered my emails and her website made the entire music selection process so simple and easy (has a pre-made list of songs to choose from).
    I'm so glad I didn't have to worry too much on my wedding day. Thanks to Julie, she really did make things smooth.

Thank you Julie for the memorable experience!
    - Irene & Jason

Pat · Married on 03/02/2018

Using American Mobile Music was one of the best things I did for my wedding. I hired Julie for my daughters wedding and when it was my turn, I knew who to call. Julie had the guests dancing and enjoying themselves. She also kept the reception on track. The photos she took were better than the hired photographer! The company is extremely professional, on time and helpful.

Sent on 03/09/2018

American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service's reply:

Thank you so much Pat!! And for the compliments on my photography skills!! Such a fun crowd, and lovely to see you all again. Much love!

David · Married on 12/16/2017

Dj Julie was amazing. Everyone we spoke to after the wedding mentioned the DJ. I highly recommended the photo booth!

Sent on 01/09/2018

American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service's reply:

Thank you so much David! It was a fun one!!

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2017

Julie was amazing! She definitely knew what she was doing and did it well. She was easy to talk with and was really helpful for the entire wedding. Hiring her was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding.

Brittany · Married on 09/17/2017

We worked with Julie at AMM I had a Harry Potter wedding and had specific music I wanted from the soundtracks to play during dinner, I only wanted 90s music during the cocktail hour and reception and we had an amazing photo montage on a huge projector screen play, Weeks before Julie made a plan of events detailing how the night would go and emailed it to all my different coordinators! She even took the time to take pictures of my wedding the tables the guests me walking up to the ceremony with my dad that I would have never got without her!!! Hands down best money I have spent, affordable, honest and lively!!!!

American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service 3
    American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service 4
    American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service 5
    American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service 6
    American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service 7
    American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service 8
    American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service 9

Diana · Married on 06/23/2017

This review is overdue... but I definitely recommend Julie! :) I met her at the Tivoli Terrace open house (where my husband and I got married) and I was drawn to her spunky and cheerful personality. She works closely with the venue and knows exactly what they expect, so she pretty much served as another wedding coordinator. I did not have to worry about a thing the day of because prior to the wedding day she checked in with me to see how I wanted the events to flow, and she made sure to communicate with everyone (photographer, wedding coordinators, and my guests) to get things moving forward. She sends a link where you can place your music selection for the ceremony and party... the difficult part was choosing which songs to play! Also, don't think that her English background limits the music selection, I was able to request Spanish music which was a must for the party. Overall, I am very happy with the services that Julie provided. Check her out... you won't be disappointed.

Mona · Married on 03/12/2017

Julie was the most amazing MC & DJ! I highly recommend her. She was professional, informative, and played exactly what I asked for. The on line forms make planning your music selections easy & the communication was perfect! She was patient, kind & exudes an amazing energy. I highly recommend.

Sent on 03/14/2017

American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service's reply:

Thank you so much Mona, you had such a lovely crowd. It was my pleasure to DJ & MC for you!! <3 <3

Jennifer · Married on 02/19/2017

was referred to American Mobile Music through my venue and am very happy that we decided to have Julie DJ our wedding. From start to finish Julie was absolutely professional, she is well organized and knows what she is doing. She was an amazing MC and kept us on time for everything which is crucial because everything goes by so fast and it is easy to get behind schedule. All of our guest continue to rave about how awesome our DJ was, everyone had a great time dancing and listening to the wonderful music. Julie was able to take our vision and execute it flawlessly. Julie surpassed all of my expectations and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a DJ. I would definitely use Julie again in the future. Thank you for everything, you are AMAZING!

Katie · Married on 12/09/2016

American Mobile Music came recommended to us from our venue. They gave us a list of 10 DJs to choose from, and AMM responded the quickest and had the best prices. Julie is so sweet, laid back, and rolled with the punches. When my husband and I went to meet with Julie, we were going in with the intention of going with the first package, but after a demonstration from her husband Bobby, who is a Tribute Artist, we went with the whole package. She did a wonderful job DJing and MCing our event. She kept everything going, and even when I came up and changed how things will progress, she went right along with it. Bobby did an amazing job, and wowed our guests with his performance. Through Julie, we also did the photo booth, which our guests loved and had so much with (and came with an attendant to help them out). Julie also has connections with a photographer who we hired as well, making the planning process for the wedding much easier. Her planning tools are easy use, and it was fun to get requests from our Guests for them to dance too. All in all, it was the most fun I have ever had at a wedding, and it is all thanks to Julie and Bobby. I highly recommend American Mobile Music, they did an amazing job and will do so for your event as well!

Sara · Married on 11/12/2016

Hiring Julie was a no brainer! She is a pleasure to work with and made everything so easy. She was so accommodating even with all my last minute requests.

American Mobile Music also offer a photo booth which we rented as well. This was a huge hit and the attended was fantastic!

I cannot say enough great things about Julie and her team! They are just absolutely wonderful.

Chelsea · Married on 10/23/2016

Julie was one of the easiest decisions we had to make during our wedding vendor interviewing process. She was the second DJ we interviewed, and we knew almost immediately after meeting with her that our DJ search had ended. She is the complete package - from her lovely British accent to her elegant demeanor, she fit our overall wedding style and theme perfectly! She was extremely knowledgeable and professional, as well as flexible. She created the flawless soundtrack for our wedding night by truly hearing our preferences and inserting her expertise when needed. She was extremely organized and kept everything and everyone on track the whole night through. She definitely kept the energy flowing and made our entire wedding great - from start to finish! Her services were all-around nothing short of absolutely fabulous, and I will definitely use her for any future DJ needs that may arise.

Jade · Married on 09/17/2016

DJ Julie was just exceptional! Our guests have commented over and over about this being the best wedding they've ever experienced. Julie guided us through the process of selecting our most desired music and even found a rare version of a song that we could not find. She effectively kept the activities moving along on schedule with grace and good cheer. Our guests loved the 'Boothalicious' Photo Booth and we love having all the copies. It was quite a party! Never a dull moment. Thank you, Julie! :-)

My husband and I hired Julie to DJ for our wedding and we hired a photo booth through her. Hiring her was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding! We had several guests comment on how much they liked the DJ and everyone had fun dancing. The photo booth was also perfect. We received digital and printed copies of the photos. It was an open booth with great lighting and props.

Summer · Married on 09/03/2016

American Mobile Music is the best! Julie was the DJ at our wedding and she was amazing. She helped us with the timeline of the night and made sure everything ran smoothly. She of course had everyone up and dancing. She made the whole process from beginning to end a breeze. The company is so professional...and we interviewed quite a few.

Mandy · Married on 07/09/2016

Julie was absolutely fantastic throughout this planning process. Her website made submitting our wedding details and preferred music SO simple. On our wedding day, she was so professional and ushered the day along so seamlessly. She even double-checked with me when a guest made a song request. Not having to worry about the music/timeline was such a relief. Highly recommended!!

Ashley · Married on 06/04/2016

Julie was so amazing and professional during the entire process! My wedding day ran so smoothly because of how experienced She is. She played all of my songs on the list I gave her. Everything was on point and organize ! I would recommend American mobile as a wedding DJ 100% based on my experience with her. I'm a happy and thankful bride thanks to her !

Hannah · Married on 06/03/2016

Our experience with American Mobile Music DJ & Entertainment Service was truly incredible!
    Julie was fantastic from the get go, her communication and organization was second to none!
    Regarding the event, we couldn't have asked for better entertainment, it was just PERFECT!
    So many of our guests commented on Julie's work, with the comments being...
    "So accommodating to music requests"
    "Fun and interacted with the audience"
    "Great music"
    "Amazing lighting"
    "So personable"
    We would recommend American Mobile Music DJ & Entertainment Service and would be happy to provide more info upon request!
    THANK YOU JULIE!

Ryan · Married on 05/16/2016

We had our wedding on 5/16 at Tivoli Terrace and I have to say that Dj Julie and her husband Bobby were the talk of the event! The entire process was so smooth and professional from the initial contact all the way until the wedding day. Not one thing went wrong. They asked questions about what we wanted and truly listened to us at every step. Having Julie as the DJ and Bobby singing during dinner made our wedding that much more special. He even got my husband's mom singing which is a major achievement! Julie went above and beyond and threw in some special touches since we had a Star Trek theme like having the star trek theme play when we were announced as a couple. As a former entertainer I have very high standards and they blew all of them out of the water. Worth every penny and then some! Thank you Julie and Bobby for making our day a day to remember!