Elegant Visions Photography

Huntington Beach, CA View map
$1,499 Most Popular Price

$1,499 Most Popular Price

Experience is everything when is comes to wedding photography. You need someone who has the experience to know where to be and when to be there to capture that special moment. I have been shooting weddings professionally full time for over 20 years. I have shot over 1000 weddings. I will tell your wedding story in a breath-taking and fresh way without being obtrusive. I am a dedicated artist passionate about my work and I will tell your wedding story the way you imagined. My 20 years of experience will make your special day easy and fun!

You will have unlimited printing rights to all of your photos forever. I will host all of your images online to view, download and print. You can share all of your images with all of your family and friends online if you wish. You will also receive 4 sets of disks with the full HD resolution of the camera. You will receive a 4x6 print of the highest quality of every image. You will also receive an arranged photo album with 300 prints.

All of your images will be professionally edited for the best quality and artistic look. This means the photos will be retouched, cropped, color corrected skin tones, exposure corrected, color enhanced, and artistically process for an amazing result. Included are Black & White Sepia Tone images and some Black & White with a touch of color. I include a combination of all styles of photography from fun and artistic to Journalist and Traditional.

I will be the one to shoot your wedding not someone I have hired and all of the work you see is mine. I am fun and energetic and work from the minute I arrive until the end of the reception. All of my packages are unlimited time "I don't want to miss a thing."

Questions to ask the photographer.
1. How experience is my photographer?
2. Is the photographer whose work I saw shooting my wedding?
3. Are all images retouched to look amazing?

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$999

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,499

Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs

• Ivanovic
    Ivanovic S. Married on 09/20/2020

great photographer

Thanks to mr Dean our wedding was amazing he is very professional kind and responsible my wife and i truly recommend him for his work
    September 20, 2020.
  • Michelle
    Michelle G. Married on 02/21/2020

Elegant Visions Photography

Dean is amazing! He made our wedding extra special. His prices are very reasonable. He is very professional and his photos are absolutely beautiful! I would recommend Elegant Visions Photography to everyone. Thank you Dean for giving us beautiful memories.

Michelle & Brian Graham
    Tracy W. Married on 08/18/2019

Best Photographer In The World!

Dean is the Best! He captured beautiful pictures of my wedding. Professional from the beginning to the end. I can’t stop looking at the pictures. His cost is very reasonable and the quality of his pictures are superb. I’ve posted some of the pictures on Facebook and my husband and I are receiving so many compliments. Thank you again Dean for capturing our special day,
    Tracy & Jarvis ❤️

Elegant Visions Photography's reply:

Tracy,
    Thank you for your kind words. What a beautiful couple inside and out and your family was wonderful. I loved your dress! The entertainment was Spectacular Fernando could sing, play the saxophone and flute and anything else I’m sure he was amazing. I had a blast. This is a wedding that will stand out in my mind forever thank you Tracy and Jarvis.
    Dean

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Deals

Elegant Visions Photography 1
Discount

The price is $1999. I am yours for the day, all of my packages are Unlimited time and locations! I edit every single photo to perfection including Black & White sepia photos. I also include online photos to view, download and print . You will have unlimited printing rights to all of your photos forever. You will also receive 4 sets of high resolution disks. For an additional $250 I will include 800 4x6 photographs and a 4x6 album. Call or text me on my cell I will be happy to answer all of your questions! Check out the website to see my work elegantvisions.com

(714) 417-3559

thats-a-rap.com thats-a-rap.com Wedding Videographers

Elegant Visions Photography is one of those company's you use to hear about when people took pride in what they do. Their work is unique and creative and going the extra mile goes without saying. It's always a pleasure working with them.

American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service Wedding DJs

Dean from Elegant Visions is an amazing photographer!!! He gets shots that make you wonder, how the heck did he get that??!! He's constantly working hard, capturing all the special romantic & fun memories for you. We've known Dean for many years and work as a team together. When you see his photos, you'll be blown away!! American Mobile Music highly recommends Dean from Elegant Visions Photography!!!

Huntington Beach, CA, 92646
Location of (Elegant Visions Photography)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding