Forget Me Knott Photography

Huntington Beach, CA View map
$2,350 Most Popular Price

$2,350 Most Popular Price

Congratulations on your engagement!

"We are glad we had the opportunity to work with a cool, professional, fun photographer. Brian had everyone's attention. Even our family members commented on how great he was."

"Brian is like your best friend. You can tell him anything and he will take care of it."

"Working with Brian made the stress and wedding jitters turn into sheer excitement!"

These are just a few of the great testimonials I get from my couples. Here's why:

Wedding photography is a unique thing. I mean here’s this guy (or girl) following you around all day on one of the most important days of your life. All of a sudden they’re a part of your “circle” for that day. That’s why I take an approach that's different than most. We get to know each other. We’ll get together before your wedding day so I’m not some stranger following you around. Photography is something that we do together. We’ll learn how we are a good fit and that helps me to bring out who you really are in the pictures. I want you to feel comfortable enough to go out and be yourself without worrying what this guy with the camera is doing.

I don’t just take pictures of people though, it’s much more than that. I capture your essence; who you really are. Not the posed you, but the you that needs to breathe, have fun, let go and celebrate. I focus on the moment between moments where you are being yourself. When your family and friends look at those images a few years from now I want them to say that’s the you I know! My mission is to capture these moments so you can experience them for a lifetime.

And I’m a firm believer that your special day should be anxiety free and that’s what I try to help you achieve. It’s an exciting day and it should be fun! Lucky for me this is something I enjoy and not just a job I drag my feet to so I try to bring out that excitement in everyone around me. And I make photography fun – otherwise what’s the point?!

A little about me:

I love the great outdoors. I do an annual backpacking trip in the high Sierra. I have two small dogs, Zoe and Sugar (and yes, they sleep on the bed with me). I can’t walk by another dog without saying hello. I love hockey (go Kings!) and I loooove good wine (I’m a sucker for Paso Robles, Ca.). I try to meditate at least 3-4 times a week. I talk to animals – but usually when no one can hear me. I don’t watch much TV (on purpose). Mountains or beach? Both! I got to see the wedding industry from the other side of the camera in 2009 when I married my beautiful wife (that gives me a unique perspective of the industry).

Namaste,

Brian Knott

brian@fmkphoto.com

562-335-7949

Wedding photography around $2,600. Please inquire for full pricing details.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,350

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,350

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Katrina R. Married on 09/24/2021

Ocean Institute Wedding

Wow!! Brian at Forget Me Knott Photography is absolutely amazing! We had to make a last minute change and find a photographer. He stepped up and went above and beyond. Brian made my husband and I feel comfortable and relaxed throughout the entire process.His assistant Nathan brought great ideas as well. Forget Me Knott photography captured every moment of our ceremony and reception. The photos will be treasured moments of our special day. I highly recommend Forget Me Knott for your wedding!
  • Rheanna
    Rheanna Married on 04/25/2020

Brian is the best!

We hired Brian almost three years ago when we were originally planning our reception for April 2020, he was on our venue's recommended vendor list. He shot our engagement photos, our private wedding ceremony, and our recent wedding reception. All three experiences working with Brian were so fun and all of our photos turned out spectacular! Definitely recommend and will be re-hiring for any future photography needs!
  • Joe
    Joe Married on 02/08/2020

Brian Knott Is Superb

Brian was an exceptional wedding photographer and I can't recommend him highly enough. He was punctual, professional, and the photos came out looking great. During the bridal party pictures, Brian was comfortable giving clear directions to a group of strangers to get the shots he needed. He handled himself with grace and charm the entire day. My wife Michelle and I felt like we were in capable hands for every second of the 10 or so hours Brian and his assistant Thalmer spent capturing our day. He is great at his craft. We were very happy with this hire.

Forget Me Knott Photography's reply:

Thank you guys so much for the kind words! It was such a pleasure to work with you guys! I hope we can work together again in the future.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Prince Weddings Prince Weddings Wedding Videographers

Great Photograher to work with!!!

The Sepulveda Home The Sepulveda Home Historic Weddings

Brian Knott has photographed many weddings at The Sepulveda Home. His professionalism, and artistic approach will be sure to capture your event just as you've always dreamed.

Huntington Beach, 92646
Location of (Forget Me Knott Photography)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding