15 Reviews for Elegant Visions Photography

User Photos
Photos
15 Elegant Visions Photography Reviews

Dean with Elegant Visions did both our engagement and wedding photos, both of them turned out phenomenal! Dean has been in the industry a long time and it definitely shows with his expertise and quality work. He was very punctual on both occasions and was even willing to drive to the hotel where my bridesmaids and I were getting ready before the wedding to take pictures. The hotel was about 25 minutes from the venue so it wasn't a quick drive across the street.

He covered every aspect of our special day and we couldn't be more thrilled. Some of the unique shots he took are completely breath taking and the amount of outstanding comments we have received are truly special. Everyone always says their wedding photos are amazing, but ours are more than that. They are outstanding. The angles, lighting, editing, filters are all top notch.

He was professional, friendly and efficient with all the family and bridal party photos, so everyone still had a chance to enjoy cocktail hour before dinner started. Which I'm sure they all appreciated! He is very prompt at returning the photos as well, we received over 800 photos back in just a couple weeks. The price he charges for what you get is unbeatable. You will pay almost double that anywhere else you go.

We highly recommend Dean with Elegant Visions for your wedding photographer!

Matt & Maddie

Profile Picture Madeline, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This experience with Dean was fantastic. The pricing was very reasonable. We enjoyed the fact that he was unlimited time so we were able to go to a park for more shooting after the wedding. All the pictures were great, I liked his editing. He’s got a wonderful skills to make your big day special yet didn’t need too much time to publish a link to review all the photos. 2 low resolution discs and 1 high relsolution disc came in without paying extra. Great guy!!

Profile Picture Aika, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough about how pleased we were with Dean. He did an amazing job and had our photos to us within days! I actually got to see them while on our Honeymoon! He was flexible, energetic, knew just the right angles at The Garden Room to make sure the billion mirrors didn't flash back and that if there was a reflection that it was the perfect angle. He caught amazing moments during the wedding and my favorites are when he used this tall extender thing to get shots of everyone dancing and laughing! We also did a shoot after at the beach for "sunset" pictures in our wedding attire but unfortunately there wasn't a sunset. He offered to reschedule at no charge but we went thru with the shoot anyway and had so much fun - he actually got me to lay down in the sand! He said he is going to digitally put in a sunset because of all the times he has shot there before and no extra charge for the extra work that takes! I am so pleased and we had so much with him and he was so patient with all of us (especially me who was a little bit of a cranky bride at times). PLEASE do yourself a favor and hire Dean - you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Susan, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Dean for our engagement and wedding photos. We couldn't be happier! All our photos came out amazing. Dean was professional, responsive and affordable. Very sweet and professional. I can't say enough. I highly recommend him for your wedding celebration. Thank you again Dean!!!! Mr and Mrs Ramirez.

Profile Picture Jeanette, 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I used Dean for my wedding and he was great!! All of my family and guests thought he was fun and full of energy. Dean is professional, kind, flexible and above all he was at our beck and call all day and night on our wedding day (I chose him because of that). I would highly recommend Dean at Elegant Visions. His photos are amazing too. Thanks again Dean!!

Profile Picture Wendy, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dean has gone above and beyond. On time, had everything planned out before hand, and quick. He never put the camera down and was very creative with picture ideas. Best of all, we had all the photos ready for us to view before we came home from the honeymoon. We will happily recommend Dean to any who ask.

Profile Picture User3687591, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Words cannot even begin to express how happy we are with Dean's professionalism, experience, flexibility, dependability,responsiveness, value, and over all quality. His work is simply AMAZING!!! Our wedding was Sept. 14, 2013 and he already had our pictures to us a few days later. We had multiple locations. He worked from morning til night taking pictures in our hotel room as we got dressed, to the lighthouse by the Queen Mary, to the fountains at the Performing Art Center to the Sky Room in Long Beach. He is PHENOMENAL! I would HIGHLY recommend him!!!

Profile Picture Jane, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dean did a phenomenal job and it clearly shows in the quality of the shots we just received.

Dean seemed to capture EVERY "perfect moment" and we couldht be happier!!

Thank you!

Profile Picture Angie, 8/31/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dean was the photographer for our wedding on June 2, 2013. He was incredibly professional and fun. He also is very flexible and at the last minute we asked if he could come to the hotel where I was getting ready at and he did so without any hesitation, nor did he charge an additional fee to take pictures at two different locations on our wedding day. He took photos of us before, during and long after a lot of guests had left our wedding. Den is incredible! He was the most reasonaly priceded photographer we found and he was not on the vendor list of our wedding venue. We lucked out when we found Dean! He sent us our digital proofs only a few days after our wedding and took over 500 pictures and they all came out gorgeous! If you want a photographer who is incredibly reasonable, takes great quality pictures and is an overall great person, book him! You will not be sorry.

Donna and Mitchell Glass
Married June 2, 2013

Profile Picture Donna, 6/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dead was great! Kept us right and check! Can't wait to see our shots

Profile Picture Tory , 3/24/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dean was the best photographer we could have asked for! He is very professional but he is also a very nice guy. He handled my family of amateur "photographers" very well, and I received nothing but compliments from my guests about him. The pictures came back very quickly, and they are absolutely gorgeous. I had so many good ones it was hard to choose which ones to frame! Also, I really appreciated that he did not copyright his photos or plaster his name all over our images. His prices are extremely reasonable. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/24/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dean's kind, patient and non intrusive demeanor allowed us to get great photos without sacrificing fun or time with our guests on our big day. He met with us ahead of time to plan photos before the wedding separately with each wedding party, then formal family photos after the ceremony, and candid photos throughout the reception, and beach photos after. He even got us parked after the beach photos with zero waiting time during laguna's busy art festival! He knows Tivoli Terrace and Laguna beach so well. he was definitely the best choice for our wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/4/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dean is the BEST! Wow were we happy with Dean! Dean was pleasant, professional, and available from the beginning. Dean is such a nice guy and he handled the chaos of my energetic family effortlessly. He took the time to make us feel comfortable and was responsive to our needs. The photos were amazing. I feel so beautiful! And the colors were amazing. We also got online access for 1 year and all the photos on disc. We can't wait to order our album from him. Thank you so much Dean! You were perfect!

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/19/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

We hired Dean as our wedding photographer and were very pleased with his work. Our pictures came out beautiful and we didn't have to pay an arm and a leg. Thank you Dean

Profile Picture Apryll, 12/5/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dean Chiarello was our photographer. He is accessible, energetic, quick, patient and yours for the whole day. He does not double book himself! The day of your wedding or event, he will meet anywhere at any time for no extra travel charge. Everybody raved about Dean and how professional and thorough he was and at the same time, everybody thought he was extremely calm and just an overall nice guy! Thank you, Dean

Profile Picture User1672237, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews