Austin, TX 78729 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 87

About Moments by Meg Photography

My name is Meg, and I am loving life and always looking to go somewhere new and see new things. I was born and raised in Minnesota, where my parents, brothers, sister in law and my adorable niece and 2 nephews reside. I went to college at Miami University of Ohio and received my Bachelors of Fine Arts, and have now been in Texas for nearly 5 years specializing in wedding photography. I truly feel like Austin is my home and I have no desire to return back to the frozen tundra of the north. I love the sights and sounds of Austin, the unique art scene, the hiking trails and abundance of outdoor adventures. The warm weather, cute cowboy boots and tacos also top the list of reasons why I LOVE this city.

I believe marriage is forever, and that it is such a privilege and honor for me to capture the emotions of the first day of your married life. My ultimate goal as your photographer is to create art for you to display. Every time you look at the photos, whether it be on the wall or in a carefully preserved album, I want you to stop and remember the best day of your life. I will give you my entire focus the day of your wedding, and will prepare by getting to know you and your family in the weeks beforehand. We will work together to determine exactly what shots you want captured to last a lifetime. I look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Moments by Meg Photography on

img0969
copy

• Videos 2

4 Reviews for Moments by Meg Photography

I booked Moments by Meg after the company I had booked went out of business, she was fantastic with helping to deal with the situation and make sure everything was back on track with the photography for the wedding. At the wedding, despite the timeline running a bit behind, by the end of the time set aside for post-ceremony pictures, we had taken all the photos that we had wanted and were back on time with everything! Anxiously awaiting my photos! She also did our engagement photos that turned out beautiful, would definitely recommend Meg's services.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Katie · Married on 12/28/2014

Meg and her assistant were awesome. My timeline for wedding planning was super fast – 16 weeks total and she was a huge help making sure we still got the engagement shoot we wanted! We first exchanged emails before our engagement shoot and she really listened to what I wanted for photos. She helped me pick out coordinating outfits so we had some “fancier” photos and some casual photos. I also really wanted our dog to be in some of the photos (but not all) and she made that happen.

She was super fast getting the digital proofs to me, it was a dream come true!
    For the wedding photos, she sent me a starter list of group photos and then I was able to edit it and send back – she brought it with her the day of the wedding so we made sure to get every single group shot that was needed. She also caught all of the important candid moments so those were so fun to look through.

We had planned on doing a “first look” on the day of the wedding, but an hour before that was supposed to happen my {now husband} texted me saying he didn’t want to do it. He wanted the first time he saw me in my dress to be me walking down the aisle. Meg did great with this last minute adjustment and made sure to still get some of the two of us after the ceremony.

At the reception, Meg made sure to go around to each table. I was amazed and ecstatic at how much of the reception she was able to capture in photos. The whole night was like a big dance party and she made sure to document it SO well. It is so fun to relive that night looking through these photos and I don’t know how she was able to be in five places at once with only one assistant.

After the wedding she was super fast with editing too. She even sent us a sneak preview FIVE days after the wedding which was amazing!
    I could not have gotten a better photographer for our wedding. We are so happy we hired Meg and we will call on her again in the future!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Talented, professional and affordable. Couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Moments by Meg Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,899.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress