Modern Wedding Photography

Voted one of the top studios in The Knot's Best Of Weddings, Lynbrook, NY 11563 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,995
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Real Weddings 1

About Modern Wedding Photography

Congratulations! Thank you for wanting to learn more about Modern Wedding Photography. I’m Denise Chastain a passionate, enthusiastic New York photographer who wants to capture your wedding day with a fun, authentic, candid approach. I’m in the business of you enjoying your wedding day, putting you at ease and helping you forget the camera is there. Hire the photographer whose work and personality you love. My best clients are the ones who trust me as a person and an artist. Try to let go of any preconceived notions of what wedding photographs should look like. I hope you want to be surprised and delighted when you see the images from your wedding day. Your photographs should be an honest interpretation of this significant event.

As our slogan states, “You’ll be too busy having fun to know we were even there”.

Denise Chastain an award winning member of the Wedding Photojournalist Association.

For more info please visit http://www.ModernWeddingPhotography.net Call 516-823-7315 or 212-332-9695

Follow Modern Wedding Photography on

• Real Weddings 30
  • Videos 2

27 Reviews for Modern Wedding Photography

Marissa · Married on 05/12/2018

Denise was absolutely incredible. She captured our wedding perfectly from start to finish. We looked for someone who would capture the essence of our wedding with many candid shots of our guests, and not just formal posed pictures. And that is EXACTLY what we got. When we got our pictures (which she delivered in 3 weeks!) we felt like we got relive the night all over again. She captured all of the emotion and excitement of our wedding, discretely getting all up in the action. Her slogan is "You’ll be too busy having fun to know we were even there!" and that is absolutely the truth. Our pictures were stunning, unique and creative. We received so many compliments from those who saw them.

From the moment we met with Denise, we knew we wanted her to be our photographer. Throughout the entire planning process she was there to answer our questions, and to give advice on elements that didn't necessarily even have to do with photography (she's certainly seen her fair share of weddings, so her input was very valuable). In fact, many of our other vendors came from her recommendation. Whenever we emailed or spoke on the phone, she gave us all of her attention as if we were her only clients (and we certainly were not!).

Her pricing is very fair, and she offers multiple packages that can work with many budgets. I cannot recommend her enough!

Marcella · Married on 04/07/2018

We were very happy to work with Denise for our wedding photos. She is professional, super talented, and really knows her stuff when it comes to all the details of a wedding. Not only did my husband and I love how our photos turned out, but we got many compliments from family and friends, too. We highly, highly recommend her.

Katelyn · Married on 02/24/2018

Denise has been so overwhelmingly wonderful throughout our entire wedding planning. We had such a fantastic time during our engagement shoot, and the pictures turned out incredible. Not only will she travel anywhere to take the pictures, but she also offers stellar recommendations for vendors, and will help coordinating day-of details. She is warm, friendly, and instantly put me (a very anxious bride) at ease. I cannot wait for her to photograph our wedding!

Modern Wedding Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• J.R.S. Makeup Artistry, LLC
    J.R.S. Makeup Artistry, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

I met Denise at a recent Bridal Showcase at The Woodlands in Woodbury, NY. I loved how she chose to display some of her work on large banners. You were really able to see all the details of her incredible work. As soon as I met Denise, I felt an immediate attraction to not only her work but her as an individual. As you can see when you look at her website, her work is incredible. Beautiful! Such an artistic eye. I truly believe that you will be so thrilled with her work. Jennifer Owner of J.R.S. Makeup Artistry

• My Cinderella's Dream
    My Cinderella's Dream Wedding Hair & Makeup

Denise Chastain of Modern Wedding Photography was awesome!! I highly recommend her to all!! She photographed our Bride Laura who we are now please to say is our Wedding Wire Profile Picture!! Thank you Denise for such great Photographs of Laura and Chris. You captured everything about this couple, their loving moments as well as their secretive glances!! It was a real pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you again soon.

• Voted one of the top studios in The Knot's Best Of Weddings Lynbrook, NY 11563 See on map
    2123329695 (Other Phone Number)