Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Modern Wedding Photography

Award Winning Studio

Congratulations! Thank you for wanting to learn more about Modern Wedding Photography. I’m Denise Chastain a passionate, enthusiastic New York photographer who wants to capture your wedding day with a fun, authentic, candid approach. I’m in the business of you enjoying your wedding day, putting you at ease and helping you forget the camera is there. Hire the photographer whose work and personality you love. My best clients are the ones who trust me as a person and an artist. Try to let go of any preconceived notions of what wedding photographs should look like. I hope you want to be surprised and delighted when you see the images from your wedding day. Your photographs should be an honest interpretation of this significant event.

As our slogan states, “You’ll be too busy having fun to know we were even there”.

Denise Chastain  an award winning member of the Wedding Photojournalist  Association.

For more info please visit http://www.ModernWeddingPhotography.net   Call 516-823-7315 or 212-332-9695

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Liability Insurance (2)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Canvas (1)
Save the Date (1)

Denise has been so overwhelmingly wonderful throughout our entire wedding planning. We had such a fantastic time during our engagement shoot, and the pictures turned out incredible. Not only will she travel anywhere to take the pictures, but she also offers stellar recommendations for vendors, and will help coordinating day-of details. She is warm, friendly, and instantly put me (a very anxious bride) at ease. I cannot wait for her to photograph our wedding!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

We decided from the very first stages of wedding planning that the photos were most important to us. After quite the search we found Modern Wedding Photography. From the very first meeting with Denise we knew she was the photographer we had been looking for. From start to finish Denise and her team were absolutely amazing. I remember seeing the sneak preview of our photos and being blown away at the moments captured. Every time we look at our photos we are able to relive our amazing day. Hiring Modern Wedding Photography was absolutely the best decision that we made. Matt and I are forever grateful to you Denise for the amazing moments that you captured.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Denise is FABULOUS. We can't recommend her ENOUGH. Her photos are sharp, beautiful, and really captured the emotions of our wedding. She worked with all kinds of sunlight throughout the day and knew exactly what to do at all times to ensure the best shots. (During our engagement photoshoot last year, it was freezing and raining, but the photos she took look as if it was a perfect autumn day.) She is an absolute joy to work with: simultaneously very professional and very sociable. My husband and I can both be a little shy and not particularly photogenic, and she really made us feel comfortable and happy. When we got the photos back, all we could say was, "Woah... we look so good!" In addition to the pristine quality of her work, her kind flexibility was so appreciated. Our limos never showed up, so we lost about an hour of our pre-wedding photo session while we figured out alternative transportation. Because of that, Denise took it up on herself to stay at the wedding an extra hour to make up for those lost photos, and we are so grateful. We would choose her again and again.

Profile Picture Kristina, 9/23/17, 1 Review

Proofs
Save the Date
4 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I met Denise at a recent Bridal Showcase at The Woodlands in Woodbury, NY. I loved how she chose to display some of her work on large banners. You were really able to see all the details of her incredible work. As soon as I met Denise, I felt an immediate attraction to not only her work but her as an individual. As you can see when you look at her website, her work is incredible. Beautiful! Such an artistic eye. I truly believe that you will be so thrilled with her work. Jennifer Owner of J.R.S. Makeup Artistry

Denise Chastain of Modern Wedding Photography was awesome!! I highly recommend her to all!! She photographed our Bride Laura who we are now please to say is our Wedding Wire Profile Picture!! Thank you Denise for such great Photographs of Laura and Chris. You captured everything about this couple, their loving moments as well as their secretive glances!! It was a real pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you again soon.

Events

Voted one of the top studios in The Knot's Best Of Weddings, Lynbrook, NY 11563   See On Map
516-823-7315 (phone)