About DLUX Event Entertainment

DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth

We are excited to bring our combined experience with, lighting, décor, photo booth rentals and DJ’ing to party goers across the Chicago area as well as in the surrounding suburbs and into Indiana and Wisconsin. Our DJ experience includes creating mixes for local radio and covering a wide variety of events, from weddings and school dances to quinceñeras and more.

If you are interested in setting up a consultation for your once in a lifetime celebration, please contact us if you have further questions. We are excited to help you plan your event!

Categories: Wedding Rental

Lights (3)
CD/DVD of Images (3)
Dance Floor (1)
Drapery (1)
Social Media Integration (1)

Overall was such a Great time with Mike, he was on top of everything and I have been sharing my experience with everyone I know, I got so many compliments on his whole set up and entertainment. I will definitely use him for all my occassions.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike did an amazing job at our wedding! Our families love to dance, so It was really important to us that the music played would keep everyone on the dance floor all night! He definitely delivered! He used our suggestions & then stepped it up a notch with his own selections to help keep the party going! We will definitely use him again! Thanks Mike!

Stacey & John DiBella

Profile Picture Stacey, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great service! Will be recommending DLUX to friends and family.

Profile Picture Rebecca , 10/7/17, 1 Review

7 Photos

Lighting

7 Photos
220x220 sq 1379012518705 mjuniqueweddinguplightingchicagomeridianrollingmeadows
220x220 sq 1379012619045 mjuniqueeventsweddinguplightingchicagofabricbackdropalta villa
220x220 sq 1467625749001 dlux uplighting brochure pic
220x220 sq 1467625768930 dlux event lighting chicag0 wedding lighting schau
220x220 sq 1467626574816 dlux event entertainment wedding lightin dj photo
220x220 sq 1467626601979 dlux event entertainment wedding lighting dj photo
220x220 sq 1467626596645 dlux event entertainment weddin lighting waterford

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Mike and the crew at MJ Photo Booth are an outstanding company to work with. Versatility, flexibility and tremendous value are just a few of the characteristics that describe what they offer. The highest levels of customer service and quality finished products are what I believe in and so does MJ Photo Booth.

I love working with Mike and his staff at MJ Photo Booth. They are always very attentive to their clients and I hear nothing but great things about them even after the Wedding. One thing I really like about MJ is the fact that they give prints of the photo's out to everyone in the booth. These guys are definitely on my preferred vendors list!

Events