Mixxin DJ's

Lansing, MI View map

$1,495 Most Popular Price

Mixxin DJ's is a multi-talented wedding DJ company located in Lansing, Michigan. They have experienced performers who have been entertaining since 2003. Their goal is to create an exciting and fun-filled atmosphere for you and your guests on your special day through a precise, professional mix of music. They treat each wedding as if it were their own and strive to make it as special as they would want theirs to be. Having over 50 years of combined experience, Mixxin DJ's will go above and beyond to make your wedding stress-free and fun-filled!

Mixxin DJ's can provide a variety of different music genres for you to choose from for your wedding day. From country to hip hop and oldies, they have you covered. Their most popular DJ package includes a consultation, MC and photo booth. Mixxin DJ's offers additional services for your wedding, including the following:

• Liability insurance
  • Do-not-play list
  • One event per day
  • Video projection
  • Flat screen
  • Microphones
  • Sound system
  • Uplighting

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$895.00

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1495

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Lisa
    Lisa M. Married on 07/05/2021

Best Decision I've Ever Made!

Nearly a year later, I'm still getting calls from friends and family telling me that my wedding was the best one they've ever been to. I attribute that to Ephraim, the best wedding DJ in the world. My husband is Jewish and I'm Christian and I was a little nervous about preserving our family traditions, but Ephraim blended our families together seamlessly. We were married in barn which is a nontraditional venue that had a few hiccups due to rain, but the DJ was something I never had to give a second thought to, which is a big deal considering how much planning goes into a wedding. Ephraim did both my ceremony and reception, all I had to do was pick out the song I walked down the aisle to along with our first dance and Ephraim took care of the rest. If you are looking for the most spectacular wedding of your life that will keep people on the dance floor all night long, then Ephraim and his team are your guys. I'll never forget standing in the back of the barn, looking around seeing all of our guests hang around and on the dance floor, I remember standing by my husband with the biggest smile thinking it was truly the most memorable day of our lives. Make the right decision, hire Ephraim for your wedding TODAY before he's booked. For more information, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly at lisastewart89@gmail.com, I'm happy to tell you more about the best decision I ever made second to picking my husband!
  • Lisa
    Lisa N. Married on 06/26/2021

Phenomenal DJ & Photobooth

Jason with Mixxin DJs did an incredible job DJing our wedding, working with with the venue to make sure everything went smoothly without the wedding party having to worry about any details, and also adapting to a day full of downpours at our outdoor venue.

My husband and I couldn’t be happier and 10 and of 10 would recommend! We all were having so much fun we could have danced at least another 2 hours 💃🏾🕺🏼🎉💗
    Alex M. Married on 09/19/2020

What an Amazing Day!!

Jason did such an amazing job with our wedding and we were so pleased with how things turned out. We had a small Covid wedding of only about 30 guests, but the dance floor was always full. He helped make the ceremony and reception move more smoothly. We were beyond happy with everything he did, and prep work. Would recommended him for any party or wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

15851 US Highway 27Bldg 20 Suite 21 Lansing, MI, 48906
Location of (Mixxin DJ's)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding