2204 E Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48912 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Mixxin DJ's

Mixxin DJ's is a multi-talented wedding DJ company located in Lansing, Michigan. They have experienced performers who have been entertaining since 2003. Their goal is to create an exciting and fun-filled atmosphere for you and your guests on your special day through a precise, professional mix of music. They treat each wedding as if it were their own and strive to make it as special as they would want theirs to be. Having over 50 years of combined experience, Mixxin DJ's will go above and beyond to make your wedding stress-free and fun-filled!

Mixxin DJ's can provide a variety of different music genres for you to choose from for your wedding day. From country to hip hop and oldies, they have you covered. Their most popular DJ package includes a consultation, MC and photo booth. Mixxin DJ's offers additional services for your wedding, including the following:

• Liability insurance

Videos 1 Video

34 Reviews for Mixxin DJ's

• Lisa

Lisa Marie Sack · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Best Decision I've Ever Made!

Nearly a year later, I'm still getting calls from friends and family telling me that my wedding was the best one they've ever been to. I attribute that to Ephraim, the best wedding DJ in the world. My husband is Jewish and I'm Christian and I was a little nervous about preserving our family traditions, but Ephraim blended our families together seamlessly. We were married in barn which is a nontraditional venue that had a few hiccups due to rain, but the DJ was something I never had to give a second thought to, which is a big deal considering how much planning goes into a wedding. Ephraim did both my ceremony and reception, all I had to do was pick out the song I walked down the aisle to along with our first dance and Ephraim took care of the rest. If you are looking for the most spectacular wedding of your life that will keep people on the dance floor all night long, then Ephraim and his team are your guys. I'll never forget standing in the back of the barn, looking around seeing all of our guests hang around and on the dance floor, I remember standing by my husband with the biggest smile thinking it was truly the most memorable day of our lives. Make the right decision, hire Ephraim for your wedding TODAY before he's booked. For more information, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly at lisastewart89@gmail.com, I'm happy to tell you more about the best decision I ever made second to picking my husband!

Sent on 04/04/2020

Alex Mikelonis · Married on 09/19/2020

What an Amazing Day!!

Jason did such an amazing job with our wedding and we were so pleased with how things turned out. We had a small Covid wedding of only about 30 guests, but the dance floor was always full. He helped make the ceremony and reception move more smoothly. We were beyond happy with everything he did, and prep work. Would recommended him for any party or wedding.

Sent on 09/20/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla Becker · Married on 08/15/2020

Where the party is at

Coming from a total music snob(myself), Ephruim was hands down the DJ to exceed every expectation. I had a meeting with him on our friends/family style for music.. and he had us mastered right out the gate. I had to laugh as we are hardcore dancers and our party was exhausted bc he never played a song where they could sit down. Phenomenal! Best yet his transitions into new music had us feeling like we had our own club rocking down on our family farm. 100 stars. Thanks for making all our dreams come true!

Sent on 08/20/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mixxin DJ's FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 895.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1495
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• 2204 E Grand River Ave Lansing, 48912 See on map
    Location of (Mixxin DJ's)